قديم 20-12-2012, 12:00 AM
goldserys91 goldserys91 غير متواجد حالياً
موقوف

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2012
المشاركات: 5
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
goldserys91 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Flowers for the brake _126

"Mother, I will be uncomfortable."He was weak, the forehead also braved the cold sweat, body some effort hasn't, call at your mother to wake him up, so hoarse throat way. Eighteen hours prior to listens, busy to touch his forehead, said: "it shouldn't be hot, so how so cool?" And touched his feet, is cold."No wonder, eyes stared at the weather conditions are hot, your feelings so cool ah, not disease?It's not a health care provider, please take a glance --" "Wait per minute, mother."He shook his head, said: "to casque beats give something of food with myself casque beats you can eat, I am just so hungry." "Well, from the oven is hot food, I'll provide earned, wait." Said, woman ran out a minute, carrying a bowl of noodles in soup, he lay in bed, smell, feel more hunger, help up, took the bowl, casually take.But visiting a large bowl saw underneath, nonetheless feel "hungry", said: "mother, I'm hungry." At least 18 feel strange, the infant is absolutely not ill?Appetite often is the good?Think it over, or navigate to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of egg noodles, made possible.He ate, but strange is, as soon as the stomach have been stretched out, whilst still being feel 'hunger', how also really do not fill the. This is often natural, he started to train the Shura, has in past times several months, this became his first 'attack'.Beginning took the bowl, also said: "eat well, not necessarily is ill, did cheap beats not see the sick might as well eat like wolves and tigers, you will begin to sleep, mother in your bed quilt, maybe covers is often good."Mother said, obtained from a cabinet bed thin quilt, covered him tucked in, he went to work. Although still feel 'hunger', but because stomach is warm enough, slightly better, gradually warmed to get to sleep.Who knows this slept, slept during the night time, halfway woman in visitation, see he decided not to which include the look was seriously ill, wedding ceremony he ate too much, always fall into deep sleep, afraid he accumulated food, also just didn't call hime constantly to enjoy, only terminal for a bowl of ginger, is going to be lost so he woke, to irrigation in.beats by dre cheap On the dark, to your neighbors aunt called lady asked her past, and several old friends and sisters, help quickly casque beats married daughter atart exercising . embroidery dowry, woman will dinner hot stove, hurry to move. ......

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 06:21 PM.