بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
في البداية كل سنة والجميع بخير وتحت طاعة الله بمناسبة شهر رمضان المعظم
ثانيا الساعة الآن 12:03 يعني بعد انتهاء اللجنة بثلاث دقائق
ثالثاً ها هي اجابات الامتحان

اولا السؤال الأول
1. could please take your turn?
2.I'd rather not answer that question
3. i'm sorry to hear your bad news.
4. In my opinion, you should eat more fruit.
وطبعاً في هذا السؤال أي اجابة أخري صحيحة تأخذ الدرجة وفوقها بوسه

حنزل أصلي الظهر وبعدين أكمل
سلامي للجميع
مستر على الزيات

آخر تعديل بواسطة Mr. Medhat Salah ، 10-08-2011 الساعة 08:00 PM
قديم 09-08-2011, 12:22 PM
الصورة الرمزية مستر ميدو ميدو
مستر ميدو ميدو مستر ميدو ميدو غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مبتدئ

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 61
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
مستر ميدو ميدو is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

ألف شكر لحضرتك طمنتنا و ياريت تطمنا أكتر
قديم 09-08-2011, 12:39 PM
alielzayyat alielzayyat غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2006
المشاركات: 218
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
alielzayyat is an unknown quantity at this point
افتراضي

الشكر لله وتقبل الله من الجميع

السؤال الثاني
place on a plane
A: an airhostess
B: Passenger

2. place Hospital / Dentist’s
A: A doctor / a dentist
B: a patient
قديم 09-08-2011, 12:43 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال الثالث
1. a) team
2. c) as beatiful
3. d) used to
4. b) wouldn't you
5. Reputation
6. c) tasted
7. d) banned
8. b) lifelong
9. a) saw
10. c) although
11. a) didn't
12. d) ingredients
13. b) himself
14. b) pessimistic
15. d) where
16. c) Global
قديم 09-08-2011, 12:47 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال الرابع
1. حول كلمة win إلي score
2. حول are إلي have
3. حول the farmer إلي paramedic
4. حول and إلي but
5. حول starve إلي rot
6. حول a غلي the
قديم 09-08-2011, 01:06 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال الخامس
1. أي جملة من الباراجراف الأول في القطعة تؤدي الغرض أو
because computers have become a necessary part of our everyday life.
2. أيضا أي جمل من الباراجراف الثني ستؤدي الغرض أو
machines still make mistakes. computers may suddenly crash, deleting whole files of essential information and younge people spend a lot of time in front of the computers isolating themselves from other people
3. الاجابة على السؤال الثالث كل واحد يقول رأيه فمثلاً
yes i agree it may affect my eyes
or no i don't agree it helps me in all fields
4. b) young persons
5. d) small
قديم 09-08-2011, 01:16 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال السادس
1.laughter has a lot of health benefits. It helps relieve pain; it helps the immune system and reduce stress. laughter activates hormones and this makes us happy. Italso increases the flow of blood throughout the body
2. a trained therapist
3. الاجابة أن تكتب عنوان مناسب للقطعة مثلاً laughter leads to health أو laughter is a good medicine أو أي حاجة
4. a) pressure
5. b) confused
قديم 09-08-2011, 01:24 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال السابع القصة
the spiders
A. 1 the three wadis would be filled up with rain water before reaching them
2. she received a picture of the black and yellow spider found in a tomb near Bawiti like the spider in her text

B. 1. Ayman to Dr Shereen
2. in the garden of his house

C)1. .. as a brave young man who was ready to give his life to save others.
2. computer / the internet
قديم 09-08-2011, 01:45 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

السؤال الثامن الباراجراف
والله باراجراف سهل وكان متوقع من الجميع
كيف نشجح السائحون من جميع أنحاء العالم على زيارة مصر مرة ثانية

السؤال التاسع والأخير الترجمة
يعتبر الشاب العمود الفقري للأمة. وتقف أو تستند على أكتافهم مسؤولية إعادة بناء بلادهم. فلقد بدأوا ثورة 25 يناير المجيدة و التي غيّرت وجه مصر بدرجة كبيرة.

Hobby is an enjoyable means to spend free / leisure time and develop the personality of its owner
Investing savings in banks helps the stae to carry out the important projects

شباب الامتحان في مجملة سهل ومع تنمياتي بالتوفيق
وأسال الله ان يفوز الجميع بالجنة والعتق من النيران في هذا الشهر الكريم
على الزيات
لو فيه أي سهو في اي شيئ سبق فألتمس العذر وإن شاء الله مفيش
في رعاية الله
قديم 09-08-2011, 02:35 PM
الصورة الرمزية Mr operation
Mr operation Mr operation غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
المشاركات: 1,337
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
Mr operation is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

بارك الله فيك
بس ياريت ترفع الامتحان
و لك جزيل الشكر
قديم 10-08-2011, 06:40 PM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
Ministry of Education
General Secondary Education Certificate Examination, 2011
[First Stage - Second Session]
First Foreign Language: English (1) Time: 3 hours
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
اللغة الأجنبية الأولى ا الانجليزية
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
الاسئلة في أربع صفحات

A- Language Functions
1) Respond to each of the following situations:
1. You are standing in a queue and someone steps in front of you without permission. Comment politely.
2. A friend asks you a question you would prefer not to answer.
3. Your sister tells you that she has lost her credit card.
4. A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food. suggest some fruit.
إلي اللقاء مع السؤال الثاني
مستر على الزيات
قديم 11-08-2011, 12:06 AM
هيما يونس هيما يونس غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 83
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
هيما يونس is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

لو سمحت لو يمكن ترفع الامتحان نفسة
قديم 12-08-2011, 12:18 AM
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

افتراضي

i will try
قديم 30-08-2011, 05:29 PM
الصورة الرمزية Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen
Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen غير متواجد حالياً
عضو رائع

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 791
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

A-Laneuaee Functions
1-You are st(]nding in a queue and someone steps in front of you without permission. Comment politely.
2-A friend asks you a question you would prefer not to answer.
3- Your sister tells you that she has lost her credit cJrd.
4-A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food. Suggest some fruit. 2) Say where each of the followin~ mini-dialogues takes place and who the speakers are:
Place : .............. . Speaker A: ........ .
1- A: Ten minutes to !and~ Fasten your seat belts, please.
B: Great, we are back home. Speaker B: ........ .
" ./
2- A: Which tooth seems to have a problem?
B: The one at the front left. It always hurts when ~:.............. . Speaker A: ........ .
I chew on it.
Speaker B: ........ .
A: Right. Would you open your mouth, please? Yes, it seems you have a slight problem, but I can fix it. 8-Vocabulary & structure
3) Choose the correct answers from at b, c. or d: 1-Football and hockey are .................... sports.
a) team
b) group
c) individual
d) pack
2-She is not .................... as her mother.

a) more beautiful
b) most beautiful
c) as beautiful
d) beautifully
3-When my brother was five years old, he ................... watch all the children's TV programmes. a) uses b) used c) use d) used to 4-You'd like to grow things .................... ? a) hadn't you b) wouldn't you c) didn't you d) won't you
5-Our family doctor has a very good ............... Everyone says how good he IS. a) reputation b) repetition c)accommodation d) combinatIon 6-Have you ever .................... Indian food? a) test b) tasty c) tasted d) tasting 7-We would all be healthier if cars were ..................... from city centres. a) stopped b) refused c) dnven d) banned 8-My brother's .................... ambition is to climb Mount Everest. a) longlife b) lifelong c) long d) life guard 9-While [ was shopping, i .................... one of my teachers. a) saw b) was seeing c) see d) have seen 10-They lost the match .................... they played well. a) despIte b) as c) Jlthough d) because
11-If I .................... read the newspapers, I wouldn't know what was happening In the world. a) didn't b) hadn't c) don't d) haven't
12-I'm really enjoying thIS dessert. Can you tell me what the ................ are? a) goods b) crops c) foods d) ingredients 13-Bassem has had to go to hospital because he hurt ...... while playing football. a) him b) himself c) his d) herself
14-My brother is quite a/an ................ person. He always thinks the worst is going to happen. a) unhappy b) pessimistic c) cruel d) optimistic
15-A supermarket is a large shop ................. you can buy many different things. a) which b) when c) what d) where 16-................. warming is a problem that affects every country in the world. a) National b) Interna~ional c) Global d) Universal
.t-) Find the mistake in each ofthe followin~ sentences. then write them correctly: 1-Football players pass the ball to each other until one player can win a goal. 2-How long are you been learning English? 3-The farmer took the injured man in the accident into the emergency room. 4-You say it's very expensive to live in the city, and I don't agree. 5-When tomatoes ripen after a while they will starve and have a bad smell. h-Egypt. Greece and Italy are all on a Mediterranean Sea.

5) Read the following passage. then answer the questions: Can you imagine life without computers? Whether in the office. school or at home, computers have become a necessary part of our everyday life. They save valuable time and space. Time-consuming tasks, such as checking bdnk accounts can now be done in a matter of minutes and large amounts of information are economically stored on tiny disks. we can always keep up to-date with global and current issues. Computers provide entertainment. for instance in the form of amusing games.
There are also disadvantages with the computer age. Computer technology may progress rapidly, but machines still make mistakes. It is not uncommon for computers to suddenly crash, deleting whole files of essential information. How often do we hear of youngsters spending all their free time in front of the computers, isolating themselves from other people Computers are admirable tools that improve the quality of life, but only when used sensibly.
A. Answer the following questions: 1-Why are the computers important in our life? 2-What are the disadvantages of computers? 3-Computers can be sometimes unhelpful. Do you agree? Why / why
not?
B. Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d: 4-The underlined word "themselves" in the passage refers to ................ , a) computers b) young persons c) tasks d) classes 5-The word tiny in the passage means very .................. . a) big b) long c) dark d) small

Many people believe that there's some truth in the saying "laughter IS the best medicine". In fact, a research done by scientists has sho\vn that laughter has a lot of health henefits. It helps relieve pain; it helps the tmmune system and reduces stress. Laughter activates hormones and this makes us happy. It also increas{'s the flow of blood throughout the body Laughter therapy has become very popular in recent years and as a result more and more laughter clubs are starting to open up in cities and towns all over the world.
At a laughter session, a trained therapist tnstructs the group to perform a series of exercises whIch are desIgned to produce laughter. Some people may find the idea embarrassing at first and it takes them some time to get rid of their frustration and disappointment. So next tIme you feel ill or depressed, try watchIng a funny film.
A. Answer the followine questions: 1-How is laughter J very good type of medicine? 2-Who is in charge of a laughter session? 3-Suggest a suitable title for this passage.
B. Choose the correct answer from a, b. c or d:
The word "stress" here means.
a) pressure
b) weight
c) income
d) opportunity

To feel embarrassed means.

a) powerful
b) confused
c) ti red
d) brave

A. Answer the following questions: 1-What made the journt'Y with the plants so difficult for the three cars? (Mention only one reason) 2-What did Dr Fakhry receive from the archaeologist in Egypt?
B. Read the following quotation, then answer the questions: "I have Just seen a large black and yellow spider which [ can't identify." 1-Who is the speaker? To whom? 2-Where did the speaker see the spider?
C. Complete the following sentences:
1-The Minister described Ayman as " .................................................. ......... .
2-To research about the spider, Ayman used the.......................................... .
D-Writing H) Write a paragraph of about 100 words about: How can we encourage tourists from all over the world to visit Egypt again? Translation q )\. Translate into Arabic:
Youth dre the backbone of the nJtion. On their shoulders rests the responsibility of the reconstruction of their country. They have started the glorious January 25 revolution which has greatly changed the face Egypt.
يعتبر الشاب العمود الفقري للأمة. وتقف أو تستند على أكتافهم مسؤولية إعادة بناء بلادهم. فلقد بدأوا ثورة 25 يناير المجيدة و التي غيّرت وجه مصر بدرجة كبيرة.

Hobby is an enjoyable means to spend free / leisure time and develop the personality of its owner
Investing savings in banks helps the stae to carry out the important projects

A-Laneuaee Functions
1-You are st(]nding in a queue and someone steps in front of you without permission. Comment politely.
2-A friend asks you a question you would prefer not to answer.
3- Your sister tells you that she has lost her credit cJrd.
4-A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food. Suggest some fruit. 2) Say where each of the followin~ mini-dialogues takes place and who the speakers are:
Place : .............. . Speaker A: ........ .
1- A: Ten minutes to !and~ Fasten your seat belts, please.
B: Great, we are back home. Speaker B: ........ .
" ./
2- A: Which tooth seems to have a problem?
B: The one at the front left. It always hurts when ~:.............. . Speaker A: ........ .
I chew on it.
Speaker B: ........ .
A: Right. Would you open your mouth, please? Yes, it seems you have a slight problem, but I can fix it. 8-Vocabulary & structure
3) Choose the correct answers from at b, c. or d: 1-Football and hockey are .................... sports.
a) team
b) group
c) individual
d) pack
2-She is not .................... as her mother.

a) more beautiful
b) most beautiful
c) as beautiful
d) beautifully
3-When my brother was five years old, he ................... watch all the children's TV programmes. a) uses b) used c) use d) used to 4-You'd like to grow things .................... ? a) hadn't you b) wouldn't you c) didn't you d) won't you
5-Our family doctor has a very good ............... Everyone says how good he IS. a) reputation b) repetition c)accommodation d) combinatIon 6-Have you ever .................... Indian food? a) test b) tasty c) tasted d) tasting 7-We would all be healthier if cars were ..................... from city centres. a) stopped b) refused c) dnven d) banned 8-My brother's .................... ambition is to climb Mount Everest. a) longlife b) lifelong c) long d) life guard 9-While [ was shopping, i .................... one of my teachers. a) saw b) was seeing c) see d) have seen 10-They lost the match .................... they played well. a) despIte b) as c) Jlthough d) because
11-If I .................... read the newspapers, I wouldn't know what was happening In the world. a) didn't b) hadn't c) don't d) haven't
12-I'm really enjoying thIS dessert. Can you tell me what the ................ are? a) goods b) crops c) foods d) ingredients 13-Bassem has had to go to hospital because he hurt ...... while playing football. a) him b) himself c) his d) herself
14-My brother is quite a/an ................ person. He always thinks the worst is going to happen. a) unhappy b) pessimistic c) cruel d) optimistic
15-A supermarket is a large shop ................. you can buy many different things. a) which b) when c) what d) where 16-................. warming is a problem that affects every country in the world. a) National b) Interna~ional c) Global d) Universal
.t-) Find the mistake in each ofthe followin~ sentences. then write them correctly: 1-Football players pass the ball to each other until one player can win a goal. 2-How long are you been learning English? 3-The farmer took the injured man in the accident into the emergency room. 4-You say it's very expensive to live in the city, and I don't agree. 5-When tomatoes ripen after a while they will starve and have a bad smell. h-Egypt. Greece and Italy are all on a Mediterranean Sea.

5) Read the following passage. then answer the questions: Can you imagine life without computers? Whether in the office. school or at home, computers have become a necessary part of our everyday life. They save valuable time and space. Time-consuming tasks, such as checking bdnk accounts can now be done in a matter of minutes and large amounts of information are economically stored on tiny disks. we can always keep up to-date with global and current issues. Computers provide entertainment. for instance in the form of amusing games.
There are also disadvantages with the computer age. Computer technology may progress rapidly, but machines still make mistakes. It is not uncommon for computers to suddenly crash, deleting whole files of essential information. How often do we hear of youngsters spending all their free time in front of the computers, isolating themselves from other people Computers are admirable tools that improve the quality of life, but only when used sensibly.
A. Answer the following questions: 1-Why are the computers important in our life? 2-What are the disadvantages of computers? 3-Computers can be sometimes unhelpful. Do you agree? Why / why
not?
B. Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d: 4-The underlined word "themselves" in the passage refers to ................ , a) computers b) young persons c) tasks d) classes 5-The word tiny in the passage means very .................. . a) big b) long c) dark d) small

Many people believe that there's some truth in the saying "laughter IS the best medicine". In fact, a research done by scientists has sho\vn that laughter has a lot of health henefits. It helps relieve pain; it helps the tmmune system and reduces stress. Laughter activates hormones and this makes us happy. It also increas{'s the flow of blood throughout the body Laughter therapy has become very popular in recent years and as a result more and more laughter clubs are starting to open up in cities and towns all over the world.
At a laughter session, a trained therapist tnstructs the group to perform a series of exercises whIch are desIgned to produce laughter. Some people may find the idea embarrassing at first and it takes them some time to get rid of their frustration and disappointment. So next tIme you feel ill or depressed, try watchIng a funny film.
A. Answer the followine questions: 1-How is laughter J very good type of medicine? 2-Who is in charge of a laughter session? 3-Suggest a suitable title for this passage.
B. Choose the correct answer from a, b. c or d:
The word "stress" here means.
a) pressure
b) weight
c) income
d) opportunity

To feel embarrassed means.

a) powerful
b) confused
c) ti red
d) brave

A. Answer the following questions: 1-What made the journt'Y with the plants so difficult for the three cars? (Mention only one reason) 2-What did Dr Fakhry receive from the archaeologist in Egypt?
B. Read the following quotation, then answer the questions: "I have Just seen a large black and yellow spider which [ can't identify." 1-Who is the speaker? To whom? 2-Where did the speaker see the spider?
C. Complete the following sentences:
1-The Minister described Ayman as " .................................................. ......... .
2-To research about the spider, Ayman used the.......................................... .
D-Writing H) Write a paragraph of about 100 words about: How can we encourage tourists from all over the world to visit Egypt again? Translation q )\. Translate into Arabic:
Youth dre the backbone of the nJtion. On their shoulders rests the responsibility of the reconstruction of their country. They have started the glorious January 25 revolution which has greatly changed the face Egypt.
1. Hobby is an enjoyable means to spend free / leisure time and develop the personality of its owner
2. Investing savings in banks helps the stae to carry out the important projects

قديم 21-10-2011, 05:36 PM
الصورة الرمزية ibrahimsafi
ibrahimsafi ibrahimsafi غير متواجد حالياً
عضو لامع

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 1,148
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
ibrahimsafi is on a distinguished road
Icon114

thank you very much

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:30 PM.