الصورة الرمزية Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen
Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen غير متواجد حالياً
عضو رائع

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 798
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Ostaz Abdallah ibn Shirbeen is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HOSSAM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]جميع الحوارا ت بين شخصيات القصة من مستر طارق
The Quotations of chapter ( 1 )
1) Leila
1) " Yes , of course I'm excited , I've never been to South America before . " (To Samira )
2) " I haven't really had time to be so excited . " (To Samira )
3) " I spent most of last night packing my luggage . Oh , I hope I haven't forgotten anything . " (To Samira)
4)" The Incas lived at high altitudes . Machu Picchu is at three thousand metres and Cuzco , their capital, is even higher." ( To Samira )
5) " Did you know / they didn't have any writing . And yet they controlled a huge empire ." (To Samira )
6)" The Incas conquered the Chimu who were famous for their gold and silver work ." ( To Samira )
7) " If we discover a king's tomb , it would be wonderful to find some of their work." (To Samira)
8)" Only kings and nobles had things made of gold (To Samira)
9) " Researchers there have found new ways of discovering how old things made of wood or cloth are ." (To Samira)
10) " No, it uses a smaller laser to date things . It's the latest technology and all very new -." (To Samira )
11) Not many people know about it. So / yes / it is sort of secret, And we want to be the first to use it."
(To Samira )
12) " I am not very good at keeping in touch when I am working . But 1will send you a post card - or may be an e-mail." ( To Samira)
13)- "1 woke up this morning and 1 didn't know where I was." ) to the Reader.)
14)- "1 was back in Cairo with my parents and my sister, samara") to the Reader.)
15)- "Outside 1 could hear the familiar sounds of our neighborhood playing in the street." - (to the Reader)
16)- "I could hear Samira doing something in the kitchen. She was probably drinking coffee" .( to the Reader ).
17) - "1 wasn't in Peru any mure-1 was home" - (to the Reader).
18) - "On the table beside my bed there was a photo." -( to the Reader).
19) - "I was looking at the camera and holding up a little gold Figure of an animal." . (to the reader).
20) - "1 lay hack on the bed and looked at the photo again." ( to the Reader.)
21) - "1 remembered that day so well that was a good day ( to the reader.)
22) - "Everything was going so well, Dr- Hafez The leader our excavation, was really excited"
( to the Reader.)
23) - "Yes, that was a good day, but some of the days after , that were not so good." ( to the Reader,)
24) - "When I remembered them, I felt a shiver dawn my hack." ) to the Reader.)
25) - "It's all over now you're sate in Cairo" ( to her self.)
26) - "Calm down" ( to her self. )
27) - "Tow months ago can seem a long time"
28) - "Two month ago I was setting off on the biggest adventure on my life" ( to the Reader.)
29) - "As usual the airport road was crowded, luckily, we had set off early" ( to the Reader.)
2) Samira
1)" You must be so excited to be going to Peru . " (To Leila )
2)- *Don't worry. Everyone always forgets something . The last time I went away, I forgot half my things." ( To Leila )
3) "I couldn't understand why my luggage wasn't heavier!" (To Leila)
4) You must tell Dr Hafez to take good care of you ." ( To Leila)
5) " I don't want you falling off a mountain in the Andes ." ( To Leila )
6) " His excavation work is high up in the mountains , isn't it ? " ( To Leila )
7) " But Dr Hafez is looking for a king's tomb , isn't he ? You told me that." (To Leila )
7) " How exciting '. " ( To Leila )
8) " Is that carbon-dating ? " (To Leila )
9)" And secret ? " (To Leila )
10) SECRETS OF AN INCA TOMB . That would be a good little for an article about your excavation ; wouldn't it ? " ( To Leila )
11) You must get lots of interesting stories . " (To Leila )
12) " EGYPTIAN ARCHAEOLOGIST FINDS INCA TREASURE - that sort of thing . I can see the headlines now ." (To Leila )
13) " You're going so far away." (To Leila )
14) I'II miss you , big sister." ( To Leila )
The quotations of chapter (2}
1) Leila .
1)- "There isn't a direct flight to lima, the capital of Peru from Cairo" ( to the Reader.)
2)- "I had to fly to New York and then change planes" ) to the Reader.(
3)- "It was a long flight" ) to the Reader.)
4)- "I read a book at first then I feel a sleep" ) to the Reader.)
5)- "New York is seven hours behind Cairo time" ( to the Reader.)
6)- "My connecting flight was not until very early the next day" ) to the Reader.)
7)- "I stayed at a hotel at the airport" ( to the Reader.)
8)- "Everything was so different from Cairo" ) to the Reader.)
9)- "The next morning I hoarded the plane to lima at just after 6a.m." ( to the reader)
10)- "I had asked for a window seat" ( to the reader.)
11)- "I was very nervous but 1 was curious at the same time" ) to the reader.)
12) " Well, I only changed planes in New York , I arrived last night. So it can hardly be called a visit. But, yes it is ( To Martin )
13) " No. not really. It's a business trip . " (To Martin )
14) And what kind of mining are you doing in Peru ? Copper, silver." ( To Martin )
15) " Does your work take you all over Peru ? " (To Martin )
16)" Are you American ? " (To Martin )
17) It's an interesting idea , because there are some similarities between the Ancient Egyptians and the ancient peoples of, South America ." (To Martin )
18)" Yes, I'm a research assistant at Cairo university (To Martin )
19) " Well. Dr Hafez, who is an old family friend, is a well-known archaeologist. He was at school with my father. When I was young I used to love listening to Dr Hafez ." (To Martin ) .
20) " He used to tell us about the work he was doing ." (To Martin)
21)" Sometimes he would show us pictures of things he had found. Things that were thousands of years old." (To Martin )
22) " It was so exciting. I decided I wanted to follow in his footsteps." (To Martin)
23 ) No, I didn't think that would be a very good idea . People might think he was giving me special treatment. " (To Martin )
24)" He wouldn't do that, but you know the way some people talk." (To Martin)
25) " In fact, I did my degree in Rome, at the Italian Institute of Archaeology." ( To Lander )
26) " No, it was in the valley of the Nobles . We worked there together . It was my first dig ." (To Martin )
27) " We discovered a tomb which had wonderful paintings of birds and animals on the walls . " (To Lander )
28) Here , have mine . " (To Lander )
29) " But I'm not staying in Lima . Dr Hafez is meeting me at the airport and we're taking a flight to Cuzco ."
( To Lander )
30) " I must remember not to ask for a window seat the next time I fly." (To herself)
31) " Everyone in Cairo is fine, Dr Hafez. They all send their greetings. And the flight was okay but it was so long. It's the longest time I've ever been in the air." (To Dr Hafez )
32)" Yes of course . They asked me about it in customs ." ( To Dr Hafez )
33)" I think we need to go •The plane to Cuzco leaves very soon , doesn't it ? " ( To Hafez)
2) Martin
1) " Beautiful / isn't it ? " ( To Leila )
2) " Was this your first visit to America ? " (To Leila )
3) " Are you going to Peru for a holiday ? " (To Leila)
4) " Me too, I'm a mining engineer." (To Leila )
5) " Oh , there are plenty of copper mines and silver mines / already in Peru . " (To Leila )
6) " I'm looking for places where there are other interesting things to find." (To Leila)
7)" That's right. I work all over the country I'm based in the United States, but I spend a few months every year in Peru . " (To Leila)
8)" Well ,1 have an American passport, But I was born in south Africa." (To Leila)
9)" You said you were going to Peru on business , Can I ask what kind of business ? " (To Leila )
10)" Does this UNESCO programme mean Peruvian archaeologist are working in Egypt 7 " (To Leila)
11)" So you are from Egypt." {To Leila)
12)" What made you take up archaeology ? (To Leila)
13)" Did you study with him in Cairo ? ". ( To Leila )
14)" Where did Dr Hafez work ? Was it in Luxor ? ( To Leila )
15)" Was it in the valley of kings ? " (TO Leila )
16)" Are you hoping to find tombs like that in Peru ? " (To Leila )
17) " Did I wake you ? I was just looking for the in-flight magazine . I couldn't find mine . " (To Leila )
18)" There's nearly always this thick cloud over Lima, Disappointing , isn't it ? " ( TO Leila )
19)" I see . So you'll be working in Cuzco ? " (To Leila )
20) " In that case/ I'm might see you again . I'm going to be working around Cuzco myself ' (To Leila )
21)" No I'm afraid that wasn't mo fin a mining engineer, not an archaeologist. " ( To Dr Hafez)
22)" I'm sure I would have remembered meeting you . But it's pleasure to meet you . " (To Dr Hafez )
23)" Your assistant has been telling me about your work in Egypt . " ( To Dr Hafez )
24)" I hope we meet again in Peru . " (To Dr Hafez )
3)Dr Hafez'
1) " It's wonderful to see you . How are you ? How was your flight ? How is your father ? And Samira ? " (To Leila )
2) " Did you bring the laser ?" (To Leila )
3)" Haven't we met before somewhere ? " (To Lander)
4) " Ah yes, the Valley of the Nobles excavations ' Wonderful tombs." (To Lander)
5) " We'd better hurry : Nice to meet you Mr. Mander." (To Lander )
************************************************** *****************************************
The quotations of chapter ( 3 )
1) Leila
I)" How the excavations were going ?" ( To Dr Hafez)
2) That's really exciting, isn't it ? " ( To Dr Hafez )
3) What have you found ? " (To Hafez )
4) " A tomb, what kind of tomb ?" „ (To Hafez)
5) Did the Incas make mummies of their kings and queens ?" (To Hafez)
6) " So, there were some differences between what the Incas did and what the Ancient Egyptians did .
(To Hafez )
7) They're beautiful, aren't they ? I've never seen mountains like these before ." ( To Hafez )
8) " Lander. Martin Lander, He said lie works for United Mining." ( To Hafez )
9) " Maybe it's a different man. Lander said he didn't know you." ( To Hafez )
10) Well, I told him a little about it. But not much ." ( To Hafez )
11)Don't these collectors know the things are stolen ?" (To Hafez)
12) 'Are you sure it is a good idea for me to be in charge of a team? (To Hafez )
13) " I just don't like landing . Especially in small planes like this . " ( To Hafez )
14( Yes , it was fine , but I'm feeling a bit tired . " ( To Hafez )
15) " I had much more baggage than Dr Hafez , but Amalia didn't offer to help me. " ( To herself )
16) I hoped I wouldn't let him down . " (To herself )
2) Dr Hafez
1) " Sorry, Leila, but I just had to read these latest papers that you brought. " ( To Leila )
2) " These papers show that we're working along the right lines ." (To Leila )
3)" We're digging at a site near Quenco. It's about three hours by car from Cuzco ." ( To Leila )
4) " We now believe there was once a great city there." ( To Leila )
5)" Yes, it is exciting . Of course, everyone knows about Machu Picchu , the great Inca city that was lost for hundreds of years." ( To Leila )
6) " But we believe there are other Inca cities and cities of the peoples they conquered. Some of them haven't been discovered- Not yet anyway ." (To Leila )
7)" You have come at a good time ." (To Leila )
8) " Two days ago we found a wall in the city. We think it may be the wall of a tomb. We're going, to
breakthrough into the tomb this week." (To Leila)
9) " It could be the tomb of a king ." ( To Leila )
10) There are some marks on the wall. There's also a picture of a llama. That's a sign that it may be a royal tomb," ( To Leila )
11) " It's funny, Isn't it ? Here we are, two Egyptians digging up ancient Inca tombs. But our experience in the Valley of the Nobles Is really useful. " (To Leila)
12) It is very interesting to discover the similarities and differences between the ways the Incas and the Ancient Egyptians buried their dead. (To Leila )
13) The Incas and the Ancient Egyptians put gold and silver objects beside the bodies of their kings and they dressed them in beautiful clothes. ( To Leila )
14) They put gold masks on their faces. They put gold figures of animals in their tombs. And they put food and drink beside them. ( To Leila )
15) They believed that their kings and queens would need food and drink when they went into the next world. ( To Leila )
16) " Every year at important festivals , the mummified kings were put on litters and dressed in fine clothes . " (To Leila )
17) " And the Incas did something else that the Ancient Egyptians never did . " (To Leila )
18) " The Incas killed women and servants and buried them with the king . They were to take care of the king in the next world ." ( To Leila )
19) " That man we met at the airport. Mander, was that his name?" ( To Leila )
20) " I'm sure I've met him before. His name wasn't Lander, though. He used to work for United Mining ." ( To Leila )
21) " And that's another thing . I don't think United Mining is working in Peru now . " (To Leila )
22) These things should be in museums for everyone to see . But the thieves sell them to rich collectors ." (To Leila )
23)" Some do, some don't. But most of them don't care. (To Leila)
24)" So be careful what you say and who you speak to." (To Leila )
25)" I need to talk to you a Little about our work and how we are organized ." (To Leila )
26) "You will be in charge of one team with three local archaeologists.' ( To Leila )
27)" I find it is better to have small teams rather than one big one." ( To Leila )
28)" I need someone who understands me . Someone I can trust. That is why I was keen that you came to Peru ." (To Leila )
29) " The local people have different ideas and as I don't speak Spanish and they don't speak Arabic, we have to use English. Sometimes I can't understand their English. I think a younger person Is needed.'. (To Leila)
30) " I want you to meet Amalia Guzman, one of the local archaeologists." (To Leila)
31) Leila doesn't like flying ." ( To Amalia )
3- Amalia
1) " I'm sorry to hear that." ( To Leila )
2) " Let me help you with your things . " (To Hafez )
The Quotations of chapter f4)
************************************************** *****************************************
The quotations of chapter (4}
Leila
1) " But I'm still pretty tired . And I've got a bit of a headache ." ( To Hafez)
2)" Is there a problem about that ? " (To Hafez)
3) " What do you want me to do while you're in Quenco ? " ( To Hafez)
4)" Could you show me the site ? I'd really like to know how far you've got with the excavation . "(To Amalia )
5)" I did some work on the Incas when I was studying at the Italian Institute of Archaeology ." (To Amalia )
6) " Of course I'm happy to be working with Dr Hafez . I've worked with him before . " (To Amalia )
7) " But don't get the wrong idea , I'm here because I'm an experienced archaeologist and Dr Hafez thought my experience would be useful in this excavation ." (To Amalia )
8)" In Egypt, in the Valley of the Nobles . We excavated the tomb of Sennofer together. You may have heard of it ? " (To Amalia )
9) " How interesting, And what- have you found so far ? " ( To Amalia)
10) - So you think the tomb is behind that wall ? " (To Amalia )
11) How terrible ' " (To Ramon & Amalia )
12)" We've had the same problem in Egypt since the time of the Pharaohs." ( To Amalia )
13)"* Not as much as you / I'm sure. But I read quite a lot about Peru before I came here ." (To Pablo )
14) " No, you're quite right, we must not let anything fall into the hands of thieves." (To Pablo )
15) " We haven! found treasure-yet. But this has been an amazing day ! " (To Samira ){in her e-mail}
16)" We opened the wall of a tomb. It may be a tomb of a king. We're all very excited here . "
( To Samira ) (in her e-mail}
17) There's .only one thing that's worrying me . One of the archaeologists here obviously doesn't like me,"
( To Samira ) {in her e-mail}
2) Dr Hafez
1) "That will be the altitude . " (To Leila )
2)" Go and see Amalia. She's got some headache pills. Take a couple of those and you'll soon be all right." ( To Leila )
3)" I have to go into Quenco for a meeting . We're expecting a visit from the local UNESCO representative next week." ( To Leila )
4)" We want to make sure that she gels a good impression of what we're doing here ." (To Leila )
5) -This is an important project for us and the Peruvian government." ( To Leila )
6) " And it Is the first time there has been this kind of exchange . UNESCO is supporting us until the end of this year,'"' ( To Leila )
7) " But if we don't find something important before then , they may not want to support us next year. "
( To Leila )
8) " There are so many archaeological projects that need help ." ( To Leila )
9) " Amalia will show you around the site and tell you what we've done ." (To Leila )
10) " Be careful. Go as far as you can . Tell us what you see ." ( To Ramon )
11) " Are the bones animal bones or human bones ." ( To Ramon)
12) " Good . We'll put a ladder down now and Ramon can fix it securely ." (To the team )
13)" We can't do any more today ." (To the team )
14) " Well get all our equipment ready to start our exploration of the tomb tomorrow ." (To the team )
3) Amalia
1) " Of course . I'd be glad to ." (To Leila )
2) " Oh , yes , Or Hafez -1 suppose that's why you're in Peru . " (To Leila)
3)" Yes, of course . Where did you work with him before ? " (To Leila)
4)" We think that we may have found a tomb of a Chimu king ." (To Leila)
5)" And that hill is called ' hill of the king ' in the Inca language . " (To Leila)
6) The Incas conquered the Chimu but they allowed their kings to rule If they were loyal to the Incas." (To Leila)
7) They sent the chimu kings' sons to Cuzco, the Inca capital to make sure their fathers were loyal! " ( To Leila )
8)" Some bits of pottery, And we've found the bones of some animals ." (To Leila )
9)" We wont know until we make a hole in the wall and see what lies behind it." (To Leila )
10)" It looks like Ramon has found something interesting . Let's have a look ." ( To Leila )
11)" Ramon has gone to get Pablo Alvarez . We show Pablo everything we find here ." ( To Leila )
12)" Pablo works for the Peruvian Ministry of Culture." ( To Leila )
13) " Of course , everything we find stays in Peru . It belongs to the Peruvian people . You know there are thieves here who try to rob our tombs." ( To Leila )
14) " He'll tell you all about what he does . " (To Leila )
15)" In the next few days. Then we'll find out for sure." ( To Pablo )
4) Pablo
1) " Beautiful. So interesting and so sad . " (To Amalia )
2) " There may be wonderful things inside this tomb . When are you going to open it ? " (To Amalia )
3) " Ah yes, mucho gusto, I'm pleased to meet you . " (To Leila )
4) " Is this your first visit to Peru ? " (To Leila )
5) " Do you know much about Peru and its ancient culture ? " ( To Leila )
6) " I hope you have learned what the Inca culture means to the people of Peru today ." - (To Leila )
7) " The Incas were a great civilization . They ruled over a huge area of South America." ( To Leila )
8) " Their empire extended from what is now Colombia in the north to the country that is now Chile in the south. " (To Leila )
9)" They ruled over more than ten million people. They built great cities and made beautiful things . " (To Leila )
10) " We Peruvians are very proud of our Inca heritage .We allow foreigners to come here and excavate our ancient cities ." (To Leila)
11) We are happy to do that, but we want to keep the things we find here in Peru , where they belong. ( To Leila )
12)" We have to be careful, because there are many robbers who come here to steal our culture and sell it to rich collectors." (To Leila)
13) " There are even museums that buy objects that have been stolen from Peru. Museums" not private collectors, Can you believe that ?" (To Leila)
14)" I'm sorry . I've just met you and already I'm making a speech." ( To Leila )
15) " Then we agree about this. It's nice to meet you ." ( To Leila )
5) Ramon
1) " It's a gold figure of a child . " (To Amalia )
2) " The Incas sacrificed children to please the gods . " (To Leila )
3) " They put these gold figures beside, the body of the little girl or boy." ( To Leila )
4) " Yes , a person's life didn't have much value for the Incas . " ( To Leila )
5) " I'm at the bottom of the cave . It's really quite deep . " ( To Dr Hafez )
6) " I can see some bones and some bits of pottery . But that's all I can see right now . " (To Dr Hafez )
************************************************** ***************************************
The quotations of chapter (5)
1) Leila
1) " Aren't we going to explore the tomb ? " (To Hafez )
2) " There is one thing I want to ask your advice about." (To Hafez)
3) " Amalia . She isn't very friendly towards me ." ( To Hafez )
4) " I don't think she likes me much ." (To Hafez)
5) I know . You're right. Maybe it's because I'm your assistant. Or maybe it's because she's in my team. There was no one in charge until I arrived ." ( To Hafez )
6) " It was silly for us not to know each other better. " ( To herself )
7) " Quick , Come with me . I have to show you something , " ( To Hafez )
8) " Amalia Guzman and the man from the mining company ." (To Hafez)
9) " I think that they were sitting at that table ? They were talking ." (To Hafez)
10)" You remember what you told me about Lander? You thought he helped people to steal things from excavations." (To Hafez )
2- Dr Hafez
1) No, I'm having problems with my computer. 1'11 have to go into our office in Quenco and see if they can help. Would you like to come with me? " '(To Leila )
2) " Of course we are . We'll start the day after tomorrow. " ( To Leila )
3) " But I need to get my computer fixed as quickly as possible. I also need to see the UNESCO people before they come to inspect us." ( To Leila )
4) Why ? What's the matter ? Don't you like Amalia ? " ( To Leila )
5) Don't be silly. You two are about the same age. You're both archaeologists. You should be friends . (To Leila )
6) " You'll get along better when you start working with her properly." (To Leila)
7)" She's a good archaeologist * She knows a lot about these tombs." ( To Leila )
8) " She's done a lot of good work on this excavation ( To Leila )
9) " Anyway, you haven't answered my question ." (To Leila )
10) " Are you going to come with me to Quenco tomorrow ? " (To Leila )
11)" You can take a look around the town while I'm busy. There are some interesting Spanish-style houses and squares in the old part of town . " (To Leila )
12) " I did . You're right. But are you sure it was the same man ? " ( To Leila )
13) " If it was Lander/ it would be a bit strange, I agree ." ( To Leila )
14) " But I cant believe Amalia would do anything wrong.! trust her." ( To Leila )
15)" I don't think you should be so suspicious - You do worry , don't you ? " (To Leila )
16)" Not like your sister, Samira. She never worries about anything." ( To Leila )
17) " I know you don't like Amalia very much . And may be she doesn't like you ." (To Leila )
18) " I'II have a word with her about that. But you really must try to work with her. " (To Leila )
19)" I've got my computer fixed and seen the UNESCO people . Let's get back to the camp." ( To Leila )
The quotations of chapter ( 6 )
1) Leila
1) " But the skull could have been broken by falling rocks / couldn't it." (To Hafez)
2) " Do you think it might not be royal tomb ? " (To Amalia )
3) " You remember when we were in Quenco the other day ." (To Amalia)
4) " You were having a drink in a cafe in the main square.' ( To Amalia )
5) " I thought I recognized the man you were talking to. I think I met him on the plane." (To Amalia )
6) " Is he interested in archaeology ? " (To Amalia )
7) " I think . I've found something . " (To Hafez )
8) " Does it mean that this is the tomb of a king ? " (To Hafez )
2) Dr Hafez
1) " He might have been killed ." ( To Leila )
2) We must keep both possibilities in mind until we have proof that one is correct." (To Leila)
3) " Probably. Or it could be a nobleman or an important official. But we need to find more proof. " ( To.Amalia )
4) If we can find a gold mask, then we would be sure it was a king. But the first thing to do is to date this cloth . " (To Amalia )
5)" This is what Leila brought from Cairo. It's the latest way of dating cloth." (To Pablo)
6) This machine gives out a laser beam and the date of the cloth is shown here on this dial. It takes a few moments.. " (To Pablo)
7) " It's time to stop working . You've done enough for the day ." (To Leila)
8) " It*s a llama . The Incas used llamas like we used camels. " (To Leila)
9)" This gold llama made it more likely that it's a royal tomb but it doesn't prove that it is." ( To Amalia )
10) Of course we need to find a gold mask to be sure it's the tomb of a king . But this Is sail a great discovery."' (To Amalia )
3-Amalia
l)-So is it the body of a Chimu king?" ( To Dr Hafez & Leila )
2) It's hard work in the tomb, isn't it? I'm sure we'll find something definite soon . " (To Leila )
3) " Something that will tell us if it's the tomb of a king or not." ( To Leila )
4) " I know Or Hafez is hoping it's a royal tomb, but until we find something definite we won't know for sure. " ( To Leila )
5) " We've only got a short time before the UNESCO inspection, so we really need to find something soon ." (To Leila )
6) " What a coincidence . The world is a small place . " (To Leila )
7) " Yes, I've known him for years. He works for United Mining .' (To Leila )
8) " It looks as if it is gold . " (To Dr Hafez )
9) " We need to find a gold mask to be absolutely sure . ' (To Dr Hafez)
5) Pablo
1} " What have you got there ?" (To Dr Hafez )
2) " Right in the middle of the Inca period (To Dr Hafez )
3)" Well ,that's a good start. (To Dr Hafez )
The quotations of chapter (7 )
1- Leila
1)So, you're not a mining engineer .You're just here to steal things that other people have found, You're a thief."
(To Martin)
2) This is an important excavation, important for Peru and for the world." (To Martin)
3) " Everything we find here should go to a museum so that people can see it." ( To Martin )
4) " I'm down here . " (To Dr Hafez )
5)" Oh , I'm so glad you are here . " (To Hafez )
6) Quenco 'That was it. It was Lander who was talking to Amalia . Could she have told him ? " (To Hafez )
7) " But I saw her in Quenco talking to him . She told me it was Lander." (To Hafez )
8) " Perhaps I was responsible for him finding the cave . " ( To herself )
9) " I think I've found something interesting ." ( To Roman )
2- Dr Hafez
1) " Are you all right ? What happened ? " (To Leila )
2) " But how did he find this place so easily . " (To Leila )
3) " It couldn't be Amalia ,she wouldn't do anything like that." ( To Leila)
4) " It may have been Lander, But that doesn't mean she told him about our excavations ." (To Leila)
5) But she may have said something carelessly. It is so easy to speak carelessly." (To Leila)
6) " I'II speak to Amalia now . We must find the truth . And we must find Lander and the artifacts he took from the cave . " (To Leila)
7) " Oh, these things are so difficult when you are not in your own country." ' (To Leila)
8) " Come and get a hot drink. You must be very tired." ( To Leila )
9) "It's a king's mask. It's like the face of the sun. How wonderful!" ( To Leila and the others)
3) Ramon
1) He must have asked in Cuzco or in Quenco, people know about our work. " ( To Dr Hafez )
2) " They think that Lander may already be out of the country. " (To Dr Hafez) ;
3)" They think that Lander will have a false name and a false passport. It won't be easy to catch him .
( To Dr Hafez ) j
4) Pablo
1)" I will put it in the safe, we don't want another visit from Mr. Lander. " ( To Dr Hafez & the others)
5) Martin
1) " What are you doing here ? " (To Leila )
2) " You're partly right, I was a mining engineer. But I became more interested in other things. " ( To Leila )
3) " You can call me a thief if you like . But I'm more of a collector, in fact. " (To Leila )
4) " I appreciate fine things . I will be happy to add them to my collection . " (To Leila )
5) " But I'm sure you will find plenty more things . " (To Leila )
6) " I'm very sorry not to find a gold mask . They are extremely rare and very valuable . I'm sure there is one here (To Leila )
7) " You have disturbed my work, but no matter." ( To Leila )
8) " I hope you will spend a pleasant night in the company of a great king . " (To Leila )
The quotations of chapter ( 8 )
1) Leila
1)" But how could any one get the key? Have you spoken to Pablo?" ( To Dr Hafez )
2 I didn't steal that. I've never seen it before . " (To Hafez)
3 " Forgive you for what ? " (To Amalia)
4 " Have you any idea who stole the gold mask ? " (To Amalia )
5 " How long does it take to get to Acomayo ? " (To Amalia )
6 " Shall we call Dr Hafez 7" (To Amalia )
2} Dr Hafez
1) " Someone opened the door of the safe with a key." ( To Leila )
2) And the thief probably got into the hut through that window." (To Leila)
3) He's in Quenco today. He has a meeting with the UNESCO people." (To Leila )
4) "The UNESCO people will not be happy when they hear about this." (To Leila)
5) " I'm afraid that the police wish to take everyone's fingerprints . They want to see whose fingerprints are on the safe ." ( To the team )
6) " And they want to search everyone's things. The police found a gold figure of a rabbit among Leila's work clothes ." ( To the team )
7) " The police chief wants to talk to you . Come to my office ." ( To Leila )
8) " I'm very shocked and upset. The police haven't found the gold mask but they found this among your work clothes." ( To Leila )
9) " I believe you . But I'm afraid you'll have to go with the police now (To Leila )
10) " I will have to find out who did this. It can't be Lander. Someone else must have done it. " ( To Leila )
11) " Someone who doesn't like you. Someone who wants you to be blamed for the theft of the gold mask." (To Leila )
3- Amalia
1) I'm sorry for what happened. You must forgive me." ( To Leila )
2)" Forgive me because it is my fault that you are here." ( To Leila )
3)" I was so angry when Dr Hafez put you in charge of the excavating team . I wanted to be in charge. " (To Leila )
4)" And when you discovered the gold mask, I couldn't stand it any more. You would get all the credit. Your name would be in all the newspapers and on TV, " - (To Leila )
5)" By chance, after you found the gold mask, I found the little gold rabbit. I didn't tell anybody. I kept it a secret-. (To Leila)
6)" I put it among your work clothes to get you into trouble . I didn't think that they would put you in prison ." ( To Leila )
7)" It was s stupid thing to do but when you are angry and jealous you don't think. " (To Leila )
8) I have explained everything to the police . " (To Leila )
9) " You're free to go . I've got a car outside . " (To Leila)
10)" No. But I have an idea where Martin Lander may be." (To Leila)
11)" And the two may be connected. I feel sure they are. " (To Leila)
12) " When I met him in Quenco, he told me he was very keen to go to Acomayo." - (To Leila)
13) " There is another excavation taking place there. You probably didn't know that," (To Leila) |
14)" The problem in this country is communication . " (To Leila )
15) ' The roads are bad and it can take days to get to some places if the weather is bad ." (To Leila )
16)" Five hours if there are no land slides ' ( To Leila )
17) " Yes , I'II call him on my mobile ( To Leila )
The quotations of chapter (9 )
1} Leila
1) " We've had an accident. We must get help." (To Amalia )
2) " I will go to get help . Don't worry . ( To Amalia )
3) " That's right. I did think that/' ( To Amalia )
4) " I'm so sorry I thought badly of you . I promise III do everything I can to catch that man ." (To Amalia )
5) " I've found some help. These people will help us." ( To Amalia )
6) " I need a doctor urgently . My friend was in a car crash . She's injured , badly ." (To the woman assistant)
7) " Let's set a trap . Let Pablo meet Lander. We will follow him and catch Lander." (To Hafez )
8) " There isn't time to call the police ." (To Hafez )
9) We've got to catch Lander, I promised Amalia . I've got to do it for her sake ." (To Hafez )
2) Amalia
1) " I can't move . I must have broken something . My leg . It really hurts." (To Leila)
2) " You must save yourself." (To Leila )
3) When you saw me in Quenco talking to him , you probably thought I was working with him . " (To Leila )
4) " Well, that's not true. As you know he used to work as a mining engineer. " ( To Leila )
5) " He persuaded my father to put up some money for a new silver mine that Martin said he had found."
( To Leila )
6) " But it wasn't true. There was no mine . My father lost all his money. " ( To Leila )
7) " We were realty poor then . It was very hard . And all because of him." (To Leila)
8) " Then that day in Quenco, I saw him in the square. I think he was waiting for someone. " ( To Leila )
9) " I went to talk to him because I was still angry about what he did to my father. " (To Leila)
10) " That is why I wanted to come with you to try to catch him . " (To Leila)
11)" If you find someone, you must say," Ayudo-me pronto , por favor "-Please help me" -quickly. (To Leila)
3) Dr Hafez
1) " I was suspicious of Pablo. You know he went to Quenco to see the UNESCO people . " (To Leila )
2) " I decided to go and find him there. I arrived just in time . He was about to leave (To Leila )
3) " He told me he was tired and excited the day we found the gold mask and he left the keys in the hut by mistake ( To Leila )
4) " Someone must have climbed through the open window and opened the safe with the keys . " (To Leila )
5) " I didn't know whether to believe him or not. " (To Leila )
6) " I told him that all our work together depended on the support UNESCO. " ( To Leila )
7) " I told him that all our work together depended on the support of UNESCO. " ( To Leila )
8)" If the gold mask was lost or stolen the project might come to an end . " (To Leila )
9)" I told him that the police had caught Martin Lander." ( To Leila )
10) " I knew it wasn't true ." (To Leila )
11) " But I wanted to see if Pablo would say anything . And he did ' " ( To Leila )
12)" Suddenly he began to talk. He told me how hard his life was, how little money he was paid ." ( To Leila )
13)" He told me that he had a sick child and that he needed to pay for expensive medicines." (To Leila )
14) " I didn't know what he as going to say next." (To Leila )
15) " But then he told me that he had worked with Lander before ( To Leila )
16) " And he had met Lander in Quenco, It was the day when you saw Amalia talking to Lander in the square. " ( To Leila )
17) " Lander had offered him a lot of money for the gold mask. " (To Leila)
18) " In the end Pablo told me he has to meet Lander tonight at 8 O'clock here in Cuzco. * (To Leila )
19) That sounds too dangerous . Let's call the police. " (To Leila )
4) Ramon
1) But that's in two hours . " ( To Dr Hafez )
************************************************** ****************************************
The Quotations of chapter (10}
1) Leila
1) " I'd like to go back to the village on the road to Acomayo . " ( To Hafez )
2) " I'd like to thank the village people who saved Amalia ." ( To Hafez )
3) " I want to show you something . Let's walk along the road a little." (To Hafez)
4) " That's great news ! Shell be so pleased . " (To Hafez )
2) Dr. Hafez
1) I wonder where he is going . " (To Ramon )
2) " Don't worry now. I've called the police. " , ( To Leila )
3) " I think that's the end of Martin's archaeological career. " (To Leila)
4) Thank goodness, Now the project can continue." (To Leila)
5)' You're not going to show me two strangers sitting at a cafe, are you ? ( To Leila)
6) Goodness me ."'It looks like the pattern of stone bocks at the Chimu king's tomb.' (To Leila)
7) " I sent a team to the village near Acomayo and they think it really Is an Inca site." (To Leila )
8) " But when Amalia comes out of hospital, I want her to lead the team excavating the new site ." (To Leila )
3) Ramon
1) " I think he is going to the airport. But not to the main entrance ." ( To Dr Hafez )
2) " We have to stop him now , before he gets back into his truck and shuts the gates again . "
(To Leila & Dr Hafez )
3) " He must have hit his head against the roof of the plane . He's knocked out. " (To Leila )
قديم 12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
RedPhoenix RedPhoenix غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
المشاركات: 12
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
RedPhoenix is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thnxs

but there is a puotation in chapter 8 page 45 i want to know who said it
(But it was among your things.)
قديم 03-07-2011, 04:52 AM
dr.ahmed_2020 dr.ahmed_2020 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 12
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
dr.ahmed_2020 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

جزاك الله كل خير
thank you very much
قديم 03-07-2011, 05:49 AM
الصورة الرمزية احمد السطوحى
احمد السطوحى احمد السطوحى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
المشاركات: 189
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
احمد السطوحى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

مشكوووووووووووووووور

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 08:37 AM.