zwaewgtv zwaewgtv غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
العمر: 41
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
zwaewgtv is on a distinguished road
افتراضي I don’t know what’s going to happen in my life

May 9, 2012 @ 3:45 pm InStyle‘s and Chris Rock?walked the red carpet at a New York screening of their new comedy, What to Expect When You’re Expecting. The film about five couples whose lives are turned upside-down by parenthood, out May 18th, explores a theme that Diaz is familiar with: getting comfortable with life’s surprises. “I’ve never said I don’t want children—I just haven’t had children yet, ” she told us in our . “I don’t know what’s going to happen in my life!” See more stars at last night’s hottest parties in the gallery. December 7, 2011 @ 5:19 pm ‘s provided guests with a feast for the eyes and for the tastebuds during the luxe label’s Paris-Bombay Métiers d’Art show in the City of Light yesterday. Lagerfeld transformed the Grand Palais into an extravagant dinner party for the annual presentation, which pays tribute to the artisans and craftsmen behind the opulent designs. Models strode past the food-laden banquet tables in ensembles that blended classic Chanel touches like pearls and tweed with Indian-inspired textiles, embroidery and bejeweled accessories. “People have always responded to difficulty by dressing up in jewels,” Lagerfeld told when asked about his latest couture collection. “Fantasy is better than reality.” Watch the entire show above and click through the gallery to see Freida Pinto, Lady Gaga and more stars who love Chanel.

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:55 AM.