قديم 30-07-2014, 02:10 PM
nlvctj5m nlvctj5m غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
nlvctj5m is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Accessories Director

November 17, 2010 @ 1:15 pm 1. Want to be the next Rachel Berry? Here’s your chance to be on Glee and star in a new reality show! [] 2. You must watch this immediately: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen cover Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair.” [] 3. Opening Ceremony teamed up with Disney to make Tron-inspired clothing. [] 4. Karl Lagerfeld thinks Facebook is “flawless.” We, however, save that kind of praise for his Chanel bags. [] 5.?Pink is pregnant! Her doctor spilled the beans and implied it that it’s a girl. [] 6. Vera Wang stopped making her own line of bridesmaid dresses; they will now be made through David’s Bridal. [] (NYFW Edition) What’s In My Bag: Leah Karp, InStyle Accessories Director Louis Vuitton bag: "I love this bag because I can carry it by the handles or cross-body. It fits everything I need, but is just small enough that I can’t over-stuff and becomes too heavy to carry, which I tend to do." Comme des Garcons pouch: "I love that it’s really bright, and I can find it quickly in my bag. I like to keep my makeup and essentials in there, so I can just grab it and go." Band-Aid Friction Block stick: "This is key. When you’re running around all day, your heels tend to rub against certain areas of your feet. This is literally magic—it works as though you’re putting on a Band-Aid and makes your shoes stop rubbing in that spot." Tic Tacs: “Need them. You’re seated ‘thisclose’ to people. You’re practically on top of each other, and you’re all drinking coffee to stay awake. Everyone needs a breath freshener at all points.” Camera: "I still take pictures old-school style on a camera, and then download them to my computer." Earphones: "I always have them, so I can sit in a taxi and listen to my music. It’s the perfect de-stressing mechanism for me." iPhone: “Obviously—can’t leave home without it.” My girls’ bow clips: “I always end up finding little bows from my girls, which is kind of fun, since I don’t seem them for a week while I’m running around to shows.” Bottega Veneta wallet:?"I’ve had it for years and years. It’s an old standby. I love the soft buttery leather and the really muted color." Credit: Alex Reside for InStyle.com To underscore the real-life wearability of their spring 2011 collection, Bottega Veneta sent the models down the runway in hair and makeup looks that can best be described as out-of-the-shower-and-out-the-door. Who can’t relate? Every feature on this bag echoes the brand’s latest message: Envelope openings on both sides provide ease of access, interlocking handles allow the wearer to carry it in the crook of the arm (perfect for those times when you’re juggling groceries, shopping bags, etc.) and a sleek croc intrecciato design that adds instant polish to any outfit. The perfect everyday accessory for a woman on the run. ?, Entertainment Editor ??

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 10:11 AM.