قديم 08-01-2013, 07:03 PM
eupnlxse eupnlxse غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2013
المشاركات: 2
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
eupnlxse is on a distinguished road
افتراضي NBA Chinese official website of Gasol continues to miss after the ret

Beijing time on December 10th, the Lakers will be in the morning 10:30 vs. jazz.Coach Mike - Dean Tony said, Paul Gasol will continue due to injury, but Steve Nash is expected to begin in 12 with 4 passengers during a comeback. Gasol because of tendinitis did not participate in the team's training in shooting, DAntoni at the end of training also said that Gasol will not be in the home game against the Jazz's game, "Gasol does not play, his team was still listed as day-to-day." recently hot Gasol back to become the first substitute or topic, DAntoni said, Gasol's return to fitness will still holds the post of the first round."Gasol will serve as a substitute," DAntoni said, "I have always felt that he can play good, wait and see, all the people are ready, and we were winning, I certainly will not let him come off the bench.If we personnel neat situation or lose, I will try to make some changes.But now I will not do so, ought not to have done so." season, Gasol averaged only 12.6 points, for the occupation career low, shooting only 42%, when he missed three games during the first episode, as Jamieson is the field can contribute 13 points, shooting 47.2% from the field. also said DAntoni, Nash may be in the team the next 4 even when passengers return. "may (Nash), although I'm not sure," DAntoni said, "I very much hope that Nash can play, but it is possible, I cannot guarantee that he will have to play." due to his left fibula fracture, Nash has missed 20 games.

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 05:27 PM.