قديم 20-06-2012, 12:09 PM
mool_hassan mool_hassan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2011
المشاركات: 354
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
mool_hassan is on a distinguished road
Neww1qw1 أرجو الأجابة قبل الأمتحان من مدرس

-people (continued - continue to - continuing to - have continued to )work when they are older for many reasons.

-i now( believe - am believing - have believed - believing))that online banking is the future.

-i never (was thinking-thought-think-have thought )that it would be possible to buy things on the internet .
-finally,my mom (learnt - had learnt -has learnt - was learning )how to use the internet .

-i didn't hear you call yesterday morning because i (was sleeping - slept - had slept - have slept )

-saleh designs houses and other buildings .He (is working -had worked -works - working)on some important accounts.

-the company does not have enough money .people (will be losing -are losing-will lose -are going to lose )their jobs.

-What (you do - are you doing - you are you going to do -you will do)next week end ?Would you like to come and play tennis with me ?

-Video cassettes are (not moderner than - not modern like -not so modern as - not as modern as )DVDS.

- This weekend i (am going to play - will play - will playing - am playing ) a football match for my school team.

-My mother (who i love - ,who i love -that i love -,which i love ) is the best person in the world.

- i (was spending - used to spend - spent )all his free time last Friday tidying up my bedroom .

-I (have finished - finished - have been finishing - have finished )all my homework and now i am ready to go out !.

-Sara (has been trying - has tried - tried - is trying )to call Nareman all after noon , but each time she calls the number is busy .
قديم 20-06-2012, 01:06 PM
E.P.A E.P.A غير متواجد حالياً
طالب ثانويه عامه
سابقا The legendary man

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
المشاركات: 275
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
E.P.A is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mool_hassan مشاهدة المشاركة
-people (continued - continue to - continuing to - have continued to )work when they are older for many reasons.

-i now( believe - am believing - have believed - believing))that online banking is the future.

-i never (was thinking-thought-think-have thought )that it would be possible to buy things on the internet .

-finally,my mom (learnt - had learnt -has learnt - was learning )how to use the internet .
مش متاكد
-i didn't hear you call yesterday morning because i (was sleeping - slept - had slept - have slept )

-saleh designs houses and other buildings .he (is working -had worked -works - working)on some important accounts.
مامعنى accounts هنا

-the company does not have enough money .people (will be losing -are losing-will lose -are going to lose )their jobs.

-what (you do - are you doing - you are you going to do -you will do)next week end ?would you like to come and play tennis with me ?

-video cassettes are (not moderner than - not modern like -not so modern as - not as modern as )dvds.
not as modern as تنفع برده بس انا افضل الحل كده
- this weekend i (am going to play - will play - will playing - am playing ) a football match for my school team.

-my mother (who i love - ,who i love, -that i love -,which i love ) is the best person in the world.
ناقص دى ,
-he (was spending - used to spend - spent )all his free time last friday tidying up my bedroom .

-i (have finished - finished - have been finishing - have finished )all my homework and now i am ready to go out !.
لو فى 2 have finished يبقى اكيد finished
-sara (has been trying - has tried - tried - is trying )to call nareman all after noon , but each time she calls the number is busy .
ياريت الحل من الاساتذة

حمل اذاعات القران الكريم لعدد من المشايخ الكبار واستمع اليهم
(يشترط وجود النت)

http://www.mediafire.com/?42rqijsfdho935h
قديم 20-06-2012, 01:55 PM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

thank you so much
قديم 20-06-2012, 04:37 PM
dr_pepo dr_pepo غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 32
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
dr_pepo is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

رابع سؤال هيبقى learnt
قديم 20-06-2012, 05:01 PM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

أنا عملتها

had learnt

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 02:28 PM.