قديم 10-06-2012, 02:22 PM
ra7opa ra7opa غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 51
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
ra7opa is on a distinguished road
Impp ممكن طلب لو سمحتوا ...

انا عاوزة بس اى موضوع او ترجمة عن الحمى القلاعية او الانتخابات البرلمانية و الرئاسية ضرووورى ربما يكرمكم
قديم 10-06-2012, 03:35 PM
الصورة الرمزية kemovip1
kemovip1 kemovip1 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
المشاركات: 92
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
kemovip1 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

بالمناسبة مفيش كلام من دة هيجى بوكرة مساعد الوزير قال الاحداث الراهنة مش هتأثر على الامتحانات ولا هتيجى فى الامتحان فى برنامج زينة على القناة التانية
قديم 10-06-2012, 10:31 PM
roqa sharf roqa sharf غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
العمر: 30
المشاركات: 207
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
roqa sharf is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kemovip1 مشاهدة المشاركة
بالمناسبة مفيش كلام من دة هيجى بوكرة مساعد الوزير قال الاحداث الراهنة مش هتأثر على الامتحانات ولا هتيجى فى الامتحان فى برنامج زينة على القناة التانية
يا برنس الوزير قال الاحداث المؤلمة زى الشهداء واحداث بورسعيد
قديم 10-06-2012, 10:34 PM
ياسمين عصام عبد الرحمن ياسمين عصام عبد الرحمن غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
المشاركات: 34
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
ياسمين عصام عبد الرحمن is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

(Foot and mouth)

Treatment of foot and mouth disease in cows, sheep, goats, buffalo

Since the disease is viral use of antibiotics will not be treated directly to the disease but can be used as a prophylactic treatment of diseases, bacterial and will be of course the treatment of symptoms experienced by the animal, such as giving the reducers to the high temperatures and give some anti-inflammatory and topical treatment in the mouth and in the hoof, such as touch it blue or Baitadan also advises using honey and tahini in the mouth for the treatment of ulcers, where it has good effect in the treatment and is also used Rafie immunity such as levamisole and give some vitamins...

The severity of foot and mouth disease on human health

Foot and mouth disease contagious to humans as we mentioned in the first issue, but gravity is almost too weak as shown symptoms of foot and mouth disease to humans in the form of high temperature and the presence of ulcers in the mouth and possible legs and treatment is very simple and heals man completely after a few days and less so the incidence of among people who deal with animals infected foot and mouth disease...

Prevention of foot and mouth disease in cattle

There immunization extract of the virus as the virus is killed or Astdaaffh and healthy animals are immunized with this vaccine every six months or less for the prevention of disease
قديم 10-06-2012, 10:37 PM
roqa sharf roqa sharf غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
العمر: 30
المشاركات: 207
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
roqa sharf is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

I feel like a new person with a words came new future. These to my mind as soon as I heard the amazing news about the 25thJanuary revolution then the oust of ex-president Mubark. Quickly, it came to my mind that how can I participate in this unique event and in rebuilding and reconstructing my beloved and dear country, Egypt. My friends and I agreed to invite the young men in our district to discuss how can we help our country in this critical situation .We reached to many points and opinions.
There are different fields that we can share in to serve our dear home for instance, hospitals, Schools and streets. We divided ourselves into a lot of groups. Some young men and young woman are responsible for cleaning the streets and planting trees in our area. Others are charged with spreading awareness among people to donate blood to the injured poor patients in hospitals. They prevent protect hospitals from the bully boys who wants to steal and damage hospitals. As for schools we chose some volunteers who have the ability to educate and teach illiterate people.
Before that we have to make change inside ourselves .Revolution is something vital to get rid of bad habits we are used to for a long time.
To sum up, I think the true rebellion is building; I mean building and reforming humans' minds. The most difficult and important requirement is to prepare a good citizen. It does not only eliminate bad and corrupted persons but also push the country to the forward by developing and improving the economy, agriculture, Education ….etc .
The progress of any nation depends greatly on its youth and the services they do for the prosperity of their country, a youth can serve his county in various ways, he can take part in the industrial projects of his country .Youth are the backbone of civilized nations. They render fruitful services in all fields for the welfare of their society. While learning in schools and universities, the young man should study hard. He should concentrate on learning. After graduation, he should be ready to serve his country and do his best to become an active and honest member in his society under the supervision and guidance of the grown-ups. In short, every young man must work hard each in his own specialization.
Above all, the youth should participate in the decision-making of the policy of their country. Without this participation, the society becomes static and there will be no hopes for the better. The don't wait an invitation from others , they can have initiative to seek for their rights They can reclaim parts of the barren land in the desert to be cultivated in an attempt to solve the problem of unemployment security food .. In return, the youngsters should know their duties well. They should be enthusiastic, energetic and honest workers. Above all, they should be loyal to their country .

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 03:22 AM.