تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2008
المشاركات: 222
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
ahmaadmay is on a distinguished road
افتراضي مجموعة مختارة من سؤال الاختياري

الابناء الاعزاء و الاخوة الزملاء
هذه مجموعة متواضعة من سؤال الاختياري الله اسأل ان يستفيد منها الجميع
الرجاء دعوة بظهر الغيب لي و لوالدي رحمه الله و لكل من كان له فضل على
1-Most of the Earth's heat comes from (wind/ coal / the sun / oil)
2-Water, oil and wind are (artificial / man-made / natural / unnatural)
3-Some forms of energy such as water will last / disappear / vanish / be lost forever .
4-Wind, the sun and water are forms of energy that will never run up / out / off / in
5-Keeping records enables us to advise / supervise / device / revise our work and see how it goes on.
6-The word water can be used as a verb only / a noun only / an adjective / a noun and a verb
7-The wind is a renewable / a non-renewable / an artificial / an unnatural form of energy.
8-It took fossil fuels a short time/several years/millions of years/billions of years to be 9-9-formed from the decayed remains of plants and animals.
10-It is necessary to increase / reduce / double / enlarge he amounts of fossil fuels we use as they are about to be used up.
11-The sun's energy is attracted / connected / radiated / kept to the earth as heat and light.
12-The dustman collects the(rubbish / values / wonders / records) every day.
13-Children's teeth will (grow / improve / increase / decay) if they eat too much sweets.
14-The contract is for one year but it is (periodical / renewable / nonrenewable / recycle)so it can go on for years if the parties agree.
15-(Hydroelectric / Electric / Dynamic / Windmill) power is produced by the power of water.
16-Aluminum cans can be (filled / recycled / repeated / repaired) to be reused.
17-There is a list of all the ingredients of the medicine on the (signal / symbol / label / stamp) stuck on the bottle.
18-A bomb blew (out / over / up / on) near the factory and destroyed it.
19-I shook him to try to wake him up but there was no (reaction / incentive / impression / excitement) to my efforts and he kept asleep.
20-The driver of the wrecked car had to be (captured / released / hindered / arrested) by firemen.
21-There is (an enormous / a tiny / a small / a little) amount of work so I'll stay late at night.
23-In the past, (factories / windmills / furnaces / fuels) were used for grinding corn.
24-Look out! The wall (fell/ will fall/ is falling/ had fallen) down.
25-We (go/ are going/ are gone/ have been gone) swimming on Fridays.
26-We always (are going to eat/ eat/ are eaten/ are eating)fish on Sundays.
27-She (is not forgotten/ isn't always forgetting/ never forgets/ does never forget) her husband's birthday.
28-The (rescuers/ inheritors / survivors / descendants) were all badly injured; all the rest were killed.
29-Taha Hussein was the (opposer / offender/ enemy / promoter) of education to all children.
30-He is on sick (vocation / vacation / leave / holiday) till the end of the month.
31-The critic wrote a (revision / review / reverse / verse)of the new novel.
32-Her parents died when she was a baby and she was brought (down / out / off / up) by her aunt.
33-Marconi is the (discoverer / inventor / explorer / researcher) of radio.
34-Smoking is a bad (custom / tradition / habit / costume) .
35-He is an enthusiastic (promoter / plotter / conspirator / criminal) of women's rights.
36-A man fell into a well. The (rescuers / defenders / attackers / invaders) used ropes to lift him up and save him.
37-He (met / crashed / attacked / charged) his car into a wall and it was greatly damaged) his car into a wall and it was greatly damaged.
38-You (suppose / supposed / are supposed/ are supposing) to put a stamp on the letter.
39-The aero plane (checked / was checked / was checking / has checked) before it set off.
40-I wish I (was / were / had been / could be) early, I wouldn't have been punished.
41-The fire(caused / was causing / was caused / had caused) by an electric fault.
42-You should send the car to the mechanic to (repair it / have it repaired / have repaired it / be repairing it) .
43-The plane (has taken off / was taken off / would be taken off / took off) an hour ago.
44-(It was believed / He was believed / He believed /It believed) to be the murderer.
45-Service (includes / included / was including / was included) in the bill.
46-Nelson was sentenced to life imprisonment because (he joined the African National Congress/ he was interested in politics/ he struggled against racial discrimination/ he was a black citizen) .
47-Nelson gave up the position of the President as (he willingly left it/ he was compelled to leave it/ he wanted to be devoted to the problems of African countries/ the white Europeans in South Africa were against him) .
48-When he (comes / will come / is coming / will be coming) tomorrow, he will give us the watch.
49-Soon the sun (rises / to rise / will rise / would rise) .
50-If it (rains / rained / had rained / will rain), you will get wet.
51-These things (are being sold / are going to sell / will sell / will be sold) tomorrow.
52-Next year, I (shall want / want / wanted / am wanting) to go to the university.
53-You will be lucky if you (to go / go / went / will go) to the moon in the future.
54-They will go to school before the first lesson (will begin/ begins/ will be begun / begins).
55-I feel terrible now; I think I (will / would / am going to / am gone to) be sick.
56-I (will go / am going / will be gone / would go) to a party tomorrow. Would you like to come with me?
57-I can't meet you this evening. A friend of mine (will come / shall come / is coming / is come) to see me .
58-Do you think we (are winning / will win/ will be won / would win) the match?
59-I am too tired to walk home. I think I (am getting / am going to get /'ll be got / 'll get) a taxi.
60-Unless aid arrives within the next few days, thousands (are starving / are going to starve / starve/ have starved)
61-Who is arranging the party? Nader .( will/ would / is going to/ is gone to) do it.
62-What (class / brand / make / name) is your car? It is a Mercedes.
63-The traffic was horrible; so I reached my (destiny / destination/ role / part) two hours late.
64-The new shop has a large (stock / crop / harvest / yield) of records, tapes and CDs.
65-Mountains and lakes are the main (faces / appearance / look/ features) of the landscape of that country.
66-He is going to take (in / on/ over/ up) as director when Mr. Ali retires.
67-The circus has a (magical/ rude / severe/ ridiculous) fascination for children.
68-I've never been able to work him (in/ out / at/ up); he is a very strange man.
69-Several (stations / grounds/ locations / extractions) have been suggested for the new university.
70-The index refers the reader to pages in the ( text/ section/ detail/ point)
71-We watched the sun come (down / up / off / across) in the early morning.
72-We have a sofa that (develops / recovers / returns / converts) into a double bed in time of need.
73-When you drop something, it falls to the ground because of the Earth's (weight / heaviness / gravity/ load)
74-I'd like to have your mobile number to (join / contact / tie/ unite) you if there is any problem.
75-We had to(pause / queue / apply / stop for hours in order to get tickets
76- (Before / After / When / Until) she had come, she didn't go out again.
77-The students, as well as the teacher, (is working / has been working / worked / are working) very hard this year.
78-(Until / While / Before / When) the fruit is ripe, we can pick it.
79-(Not only / As well as / As long as / In addition to) did he come but brought his brother as well.
80-You must work very hard (so as to / in order to / to / so that you) may pass the exam.
81-Spectators were (too happy /happy enough / so happy / such happy) to cheer every now and then.
82-(Although / Despite / However/ Whatever) his poverty, he leads a happy life.
83-They did not go for a walk (although/ however/ because/ despite) it was raining heavily.
84-Not only (He visited / he has visited / did he visit / will he visit) his grandparents but he went shopping as well.
85-I, as well as my friend (is / am / are / were) going to visit the zoo.
86-Not only my father but also my brothers (is / are/ was/ has been) pleased with our results.
87-(Despite / In spite / Notwithstanding/ For all)of his carelessness, he got good results.
88-I turned the heating on (because / as / since / due to) the cold weather.
89-Bacteria are (visible / invisible / noticeable/ viewable) to the ***** eye.
90-The (universe / earth/ satellite / country) includes the planets and the stars.
91-The vacuum cleaner is a labour-saving (work/ device/ factory/ workshop)
92-Luckily, this new product will (pass away / destroy / generate / lose) a lot of income that will give a hand to the company.
93-The best (access / attack / plot / design) to the garden is through the kitchen.
94-Her clothes and make-up did a lot to (disfigure / qualify/ enhance / spoil)her appearance to look so beautiful.
95-It was (amazing / expected / ordinary / common) that he was still alive despite all the diseases he had.
96-The police went to the (scenery / scene / view / landscape) of the crime to get fingerprints.
97-What (mark / make / sign / signal) is your television? - It's a Sonny.
98-I asked the salesman to buy me Nagiub Mahfouz's biography but he was sorry as it was ((in / out of / on the / taking) stock.
99-It is a suitable (station / extraction / location / locker) for the new supermarket.
100-When you drop something, it falls down according to the law of (attraction / gravity /weight / load).

قديم 09-05-2008, 12:33 PM
الصورة الرمزية اذكر الله
اذكر الله اذكر الله غير متواجد حالياً
طالب جامعى (كلية علوم)

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 167
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
اذكر الله is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شكرا يا مستر على هذا المجهود الرائع وننتظر الاجابات

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 07:50 PM.