قديم 15-01-2011, 04:13 PM
safrootmail safrootmail غير متواجد حالياً
عضو قدير

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
المشاركات: 422
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
safrootmail is on a distinguished road
افتراضي ارجو المساعدة في الحل

1- When Ali went to university, he (had studied-studied-has been studying-had been studying) English for ten years.
2- I was tired yesterday morning because I (had been reading-ran-had run-have been running) until late the night before.
3- By the time I went to sleep, I (had been reading-had read-have read-read) a short story.
(157)
4- The manager decided to change the date of the conference even though she (has-had-has had-had had) already sent out 20 invitations.
5- Unfortunately, even though he(trained-has trained-was training- had been training) for six months, Ali didn't win the race.
6- My friend and I (talked-has been talking-had been talking-had talked) on the phone for more than an hour before I put the phone down.
7- Ali wasn't feeling well yesterday. He (had been studying-studied-had studied-was studying) hard all weekend.
8- By the time he finished reading the report, he (drank-has drunk-had been drinking-had drunk) two bottles of water.
9- When his novel came out, he (had written-has been writing-had been writing-wrote) for five years.

11- The bus (broken-had broken-had been broken-was broken) down. That's why Leila was late for school yesterday.
12- He (talked-had talked-was talking-had been talking) on the phone for an hour when the doorbell rang.
13- By the time my mother was aged 30, she (was had-had had-had been having-have had) five children.
14- I (had been swimming-had swum-swam-was swimming) for half an hour before I realised that I was dangerously far away from the beach.
15- Years ago, after Zakaria (was leaving-had been leaving-left-had left) school. he worked on a farm.
16- Professor Williams (finished-had not finished-had not been finishing-had not finishing) his important book about life and science at the time of his death.
17- I'm sorry I didn't answer your call yesterday. I (was studying-had studied-had been studying-studied) with my friends when my family had an emergency and I completely forgot to return your call.
18- Mariam looked so happy when we saw her last week. Perhaps she (had got-got-had been getting-has got) good grades on her exams?
19- By the time Herman Melville was in his mid twenties, he (already travelled-had already travelled-had already been traveling-has already travelled) all over the world.
20- On the day before my grandfather died, he (had been sailing-had sailed-was sailing-sailed) with my father. It had been a special day out for them.

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 02:21 AM.