الصورة الرمزية مستر/ عصام الجاويش
مستر/ عصام الجاويش مستر/ عصام الجاويش غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية للمرحلة الثانوية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 5,959
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21
مستر/ عصام الجاويش is on a distinguished road
Neww1qw1 رساله مواطن مصرى الى شبكه cnn

هذه رساله كتبها مواطن مصرى الى شيكه CNN يوضح فيها ماحدث بكل صدق فى مباراه مصر والجزائر فى السودان ممكن تستفيد منها اذا اردت ان تاخذ حق بلدك من خلال الفيفا اما المظاهرات وحرق الاعلام لن يفيد فى شيء
iReport —
I have Cnn 24 hour on my T.V , and alot of times when my friends come over they keep saying why are you watching that channel its the most biased news channel, and i always defend CNN. Sadly today for the first time i felt they were right about what they said about CNN being biased. Well while i was watching the Pedro Pinto Program about sports news, i was shocked to see that he started talking about the incident in Egypt during the arrival of the Algerian soccer team, they said that Egyptian fans threw rocks on the busses of the players and tried to hit them , and then they started showing even more footage to the strike or peaceful strike if i can call it , in front of the Algerian embassy in Egypt. Well thats really sad because that is one big lie. what happened to the Algerian soccer team in Egypt and the false claims of their bus has been broken and attacked. Well the Algerian players themselves broke the bus windows themselves and acted as if the egyptians did it. Fifa has seen a footage of a normal Egyptian passing by that taped the whole incident and it clearly showed the Algerian players breaking the bus windows themselves. Now before you show footage of riots in Egypt by Egyptians in front of the Algerian embassy`, maybe we should ask why that happened, or the reason for such a reaction. No one ever saw or asked what happened to the Egyptian fans during the game that took place on wed the 18th of november 2009 in Sudan. Even though Algeria won, the Algerian fans attacked all the busses of the Egyptian fans and destroyed them and started throwing knives and rocks and swords and all kinds of things on the Egyptian busses. I have attached 2 video, one is a video posed by an Algerian terrorist before the match threratning the Egyptians of what is going to happen in Sudan, and the second video shows the terrorist Algerian fans in sudan before the game and how they are cheering and holding knives and swords in their hands. We Egyptians for the first time thank God for loosing, because one can just imagine what those Algerian terrorists would have done, not less than 1000 egyptian would have been killed. If you look up the history of the Algerian fans you will understand why i call them terrorists. In france when they lost, they went out breaking everything. All the riots that were shown by CNN of the Egyptians rioting in Egypt in fron of the Algerian Embassy in egypt was because of how the Egyptians were hit and abused by Algerian fans in sudan. I would really appreciate it if your great CNN team would look into my story and talk about it, prove me wrong and show me that you are not biased. i have faith in CNN and the whole CNN team. Thank you
المصدر هو
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-359870
قديم 21-11-2009, 03:38 PM
ahmedsamo ahmedsamo غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
المشاركات: 49
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
ahmedsamo is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

رسالة رائعة ولكن يجب معرفى لماذا انحاز الجميع للقصة الجزائرية

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 01:50 PM.