قديم 31-03-2009, 10:59 AM
الصورة الرمزية BlelpexSenkip
BlelpexSenkip BlelpexSenkip غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
BlelpexSenkip is on a distinguished road
افتراضي look like u r into a crafty economic decline ! oh defective sweetie-pie!

Just a test.decent a test. on bumf on newborn babe mindfulness, cradle caps, babe pour develop and other parenthood and training resources from . test
قديم 31-03-2009, 01:42 PM
kalefam kalefam غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس الرياضيات

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 1,941
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
kalefam is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

كان يو اسبيك اربك ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
قديم 19-04-2009, 12:26 AM
KalioOstron KalioOstron غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
KalioOstron is on a distinguished road
افتراضي In regards to my questiion behind gloom may

What happens to the batteries in hybrid cars when they reach their life-expectancy?
To be considered for BA, you'll have to cite a reference, and limit your responses to facts.

I've placed a call with my county's hazardous materials collection unit, which (according to one official I've spoken with,)handles the post-consumer life of these batteries, but I've not yet gotten an answer, and my web-searches have come up blank. All of the battery recycling programs I've learned of relate to household and smaller (ie: cell phone and computer) rechargables.
Batteries in hybrid cars.
http://battery24shop.com/All-Batteries/Boat-Battery/ Boat Battery

Until I understand the fate of these batteries, I really don't have any reason to consider cars built around them more or less environmentally damaging than those built around a traditional internal combustion engine. The environmental impact of a vehicle's manufacture and use goes well beyond what comes out of the tailpipe.
قديم 15-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Quoncoccusips Quoncoccusips غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
Quoncoccusips is on a distinguished road
افتراضي These substances that you demand came from God mate

Do cell phone companies really need to charge so much to make a decent profit?
I was wondering if cell companies charge so much and have so many fees and such long contracts because they have to to make a fair profit and stay in business, or are they making tons of money off the high demand of cell phones. If they do need to charge so much, is it because of poor business practices or why is it?

If anyone has studied this or worked close enough with cell phone companies to give an educated answer, I'd sure like to know. Please provide sources and facts (not opinions please). Thanks.
I guess I should say I understand that they will charge what the market will bear and as long as we keep paying, they'll keep charging high rates.
cell phone companies
http://cebst.com/Cell-Battery/Duracell-Aaa-Batteries/ Duracell Aaa Batteries
My question is, at their current spot, does anyone know if they are making large profits because they are taking advantage of the market, or if the "invisible hand" of the market has driven their charges as low as they currently can go with today's technology and still stay in business?
قديم 16-05-2009, 05:56 PM
DrealsAlesy DrealsAlesy غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
DrealsAlesy is on a distinguished road
افتراضي look like u r into a esoteric dimple ! oh pinched highly priced!

What is a altogether shoddy golf bag that on sway beginner clubs?
I solitary tease 5 clubs, been golfing for close to 2 months, but what is a shoddy golf bag that I could buy? I dynamic in Minnesota and the things in the vicinity are Dicks, Sports arbiter government, and do It Again Sports.Or possibly even-handed a new set with like 4 Irons, then the bag purposefulness in with. Golf Bag
http://nelst.com/Baseball/Baseball-Equipment-Bag/ Baseball Equipment Bag
Anything purposefulness help.Thanks!There potency be more places about but I don't grasp of them.Check thegolfwarehouse.com. I due ordered a new bag and shipping is on $5. If you don't like it, you can amends it at their expense no questions asked.
Online magazine http://nissancarshop.com Online shop

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 10:56 PM.