tamer01 tamer01 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 34
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
tamer01 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الرجاء من الساده المشرفين رفع اسأله على سؤالrewrite الصف الاول الثانوى الازهرى علي التيرم الثانى كى تتم الفائده للجميع
مع خالص الشكر والتقدير للاخوه الكرام

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-04-2018, 01:50 PM
tamer01 tamer01 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 34
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
tamer01 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي برجاء الرد

الاخوه الافاضل من اعضاء ومشرفين
لي موضوع منذ حوالي الشهر ولم يتم الرد عليه
برجاء الرد من مشرفين اللغه الانجليزيه
سؤال Rewrite الصف الأول الثانوى الازهرى
برجاء مجموعه من الاسئله للتمرين
مع الشكر
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-04-2018, 10:39 PM
مستر خالد غباشى مستر خالد غباشى غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف عام لأقسام الأزهر الشريف

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 6,576
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
مستر خالد غباشى is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي

باذن الله----------------------
قديم 28-04-2018, 12:03 AM
مستر خالد غباشى مستر خالد غباشى غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف عام لأقسام الأزهر الشريف

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 6,576
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
مستر خالد غباشى is a jewel in the rough
افتراضي

Rewrite the following sentences using the word(s) in brackets, to give the same meaning. 1 -Hatem said, “My grandfather taught me how to organise my time.” (said that) Hatem said that his grandfather had taught him how to organise his time. 2- I always do my homework before I watch TV. (My homework is…) My homework is always done before I watch TV. 3- Charles Dickens is a famous English writer. He was born in 1812. (who) Charles Dickens, who was born in 1812, is a famous English writer. / Charles Dickens, who is a famous English writer, was born in 1812. 4- It is impossible that Amal sold her car. (can’t) Amal can’t have sold her car 5- We have lived in Damietta for twenty years. (since) -We have lived in Damietta since 1996. 6- During my stay in Hurghada, I met my old friends. (while) -I met my old friends while I was (staying) in Hurghada. 7- “You must revise well for the final exam, Leila,” Father said. (told) -Father told Leila that she had to/must revise well for the exam. 8- I will attend the conference as planned. (going) -I’m going to the conference. 9- You shouldn’t neglect your work. (take care) -You should take care of your work. 10- Egypt took over the Suez C**** in 1956. (taken) -The Suez C**** was taken over by Egypt in 1956. 11- Smoking is banned in hospitals. (mustn’t) -People / You mustn’t smoke in hospitals. 12- Hala finished her shopping before she returned home. (After) -After Hala (had) finished her shopping, she returned home 13- I think Hadeel broke her leg. (might) - Hadeel might have broken her leg. 14- Mr Smith teaches us English and he is from London. (who) -Mr Smith, who is from London, teaches us English 15- “I was late because I did not catch the eight o’clock bus,” Ahmed said. (told) Ahmed told us that he had been late because he had not caught the eight o'clock bus. 16- My grandfather had u last week, and he has not recovered yet. (get over) - My grandfather had u week, and he has not got over it yet. 17- A French engineer started the Suez C**** (by) - The Suez C**** was started by a French engineer 18- I’m going to visit my uncle in hospital. (decided)-I have decided to visit my uncle in hospital. 19- Today it is difficult for some animals to survive in such hot weather. (survival) -Today the survival of some animals is difficult in such hot weather. 20- The opening of the Suez C**** has affected world business. (effect) -The opening of the Suez C**** had an effect on world business. 21- My sister told me that she was doing her homework then. (said) -My sister said to me "I am doing my homework now". 22- Conan Doyle invented Sherlock Holmes. (by)- Sherlock Holmes was invented by Conan Doyle. 23- Someone ate my lunch! (has been)- My lunch has been eaten! 24- There’s not much sugar left in the container. (a little) - There’s (only) a little sugar left in the container . 25- The noise in that room is so loud! (a lot of)- There is a lot of noise in that room!
26-Tarek's really hungry. He probably didn't have enough breakfast. (can't) - Tarek can't have had / eaten enough breakfast 27- My illness began at Leila’s birthday party. (catch)-I caught illness at Leila's birthday party 28- My taxi had to wait in a traffic jam, so I didn’t catch my train. (miss) I missed my train because My taxi had to wait in a traffic jam 29- To run in the race, I must be less heavy. (lose)I must lose weight to run in the race 30- The hotel asked him to pay a lot of money to use its swimming pool. (charge)The hotel charged him a lot of money to use its swimming pool. 31- They are very kind. They give half the money they earn to a charity. (income)They are very kind. They give half their income to a charity 32- The lake is very pretty, but it was made by people. (artificial)The lake is very pretty, but it is artificial.33-That school needs some lights to make the playground lighter at night. (illuminate)That school needs some lights to illuminate the playground at night. 34- she didn't go out until she had done her homework. (having)Having done her homework, she went out35-ahmed said" One of our ovens was repaired last month." (said that)Ahmed said that one of their ovens had been repaired the month before. 36-I'm sure he went to the theatre yesterday. ( must )He must have gone to the theatre yesterday 37-I don't think ahmed was tired. (might)Ahmed might have been tired

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 08:56 AM.