اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > مدارس اللغات > المرحلة الإعدادية لغات > الثالث الإعدادي لغات > المستوى الرفيع لغة إنجليزية > الروايات Novels

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
mynomyno mynomyno غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 28
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
mynomyno is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

“ Indeed! You are the right person to advise!”
“ You wish you were going yourself! You , a Frenchman? You are wise adviser!”
Mr Lorry said thses words to Darney. Mr Lorry is exclaiming because Charles Darney said that he wished to go to Paris and he is a Frenchman. There is a danger to the frenchmen especially after the revolution.
“ You can have no idea of the difficulty our business is having and of the danger our books and papers pver there are in. the Lord above knows what seriouse resulty there would be for numbers of people if some of our ducuments were stolen or destroyed.”
Mr Lorry said this to Darney. Mr Lorry is explaining to him the difficulty of working in the bank and the extent risk which papers and books oposed to. He is explaining to him that only God knows the results of stealing or destroying important documents.
“ You must remember that getting things out of Paris at this present time, no matter what things, is next to impossible. Papers and precious things were brought to us even today by the strangest people you can imagine, everyone of whom had his head hanging by a single hair as he passed the Barrier. At another time our parcels would come and go as easily as in business-like old England, but now everything is stopped.”
Mr Lorry said this to Darney. Here Mr Lorry is comparing between the case of the business before and after the revolution and how bad is the work under these circumstances.
“ I have shown it, I think , to everybody now here, and nobody can tell me where this gentleman is to be found.”
Mr Lorry said this to the manager of Tellson’s . Mr Lorry is talking about Darney as he is the reciever of the urgent letter sent by Gabelle. Mr lorry didn’t know that Darney was the reciever of that letter.
“ I know the fellow”
Darney said this to Mr Lorry. He meant by this that he know the reciever of this letter. Of course he is the reciever but nobody knows about this secret.
“ Will you take the letter then?
“ Do you know where to deliver it?”
Mr Lorry said these words to Darney. He asked him to deliver the letter to the reciever of the letter. Mr Lorry didn’t know that Darney is the reciever of this letter.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2010, 11:21 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

“ For the love of Heaven, I beg you, Monsieur, to help me. My fault has been that I have been true to you. From this prison here of horror, where as every hour passes I get nearer and nearer to destruction.”
Gabelle said these words in his urgent letter to Darney, formerly the Marquis. Gabelle is asking Darney’s help to get him out of prison as he is innocent from any crime.
“ I have delivered that letter,”
“ I would not agree to you having to take back a written answer, but perhaps you will take a spoken message?”
Darney said these words to Mr Lorry. Here he told Mr Lorry that he delivered the letter to the reciever and he asked him to take back a spoken answer to the letter not a written message.
“ That I will , and gladly, if it is not dangerous”
Mr Lorry said these words to Darney. He is telling Darney that he will take his spoken message back and deliver it.
“ Simply, that he has received the letter and will come.”
“ He will start upon his journey tomorrow night.”
Darney said these words to Mr Lorry. This is the spoken message that Mr lorry will take back and deliver. He will deliver it to Gabelle, the good , old servant to Darney. He askend Mr Lorry to tell him that Darney would go to paris the following day at night.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2010, 11:25 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة huda mohammed 2010 مشاهدة المشاركة
تحميل اللينك خطأ
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة huda mohammed 2010 مشاهدة المشاركة
ممكن إعادة التحميل

لا انا جربته و شغال عادى

انا حاولت انزلهم فى المرفقات لكن انا بشتغل ببرنامج الورد 2007 و امتداده مش موجود فى الامتدادت المسموح برفعها من قبل المنتدى

ممكن حضرتك تحمليهم اظيط من اللينكات و لو عندك وورد 2003 و التلخيصات عجبتك تنزليهم مرفقات

فى انتظار ردك

احتراماتى
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2010, 11:34 AM
ميدوالشقى ميدوالشقى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

المشاركات: 24
ميدوالشقى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thanks a lot waiting for the rest please
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-2010, 04:41 PM
الصورة الرمزية Huda Mohammed 2010
Huda Mohammed 2010 Huda Mohammed 2010 غير متواجد حالياً
معلمة لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 2,399
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
Huda Mohammed 2010 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Chapter 11

The sea still rises.

A week later the Revolutionaries knew that Foulon, a hated official who told them to eat grass, is still alive and has been captured. Foulon said that the starving people should eat grass. Mme. Defarge leads a mob to the hotel where Foulon is being held. There, she stuffs his mouth full of grass and hangs him from a lamppost. When he eventually dies they tore and put his head and heart on spears. They also capture Foulon’s son-in-law placing his head and heart on spears. The mobs are happy and hopeful for the future. Despite the pleas from the servants at the chateau, the local villagers burn it down and they threaten Gabelle, the village officer.
Questions and discussions
1-who is the Vengeance?
She is one of the revolutionists. She is short rather stout woman and a shopkeeper by trade Her name is suitable for her character. She is - like Madame Defarge - eager to take revenge on the nobles
2-who is Foulon? And why has he got a reason to fear the revolutionists?
He was one of the responsible people in the country. He is the one who told the starving poor peole to eat grass instead of all sorts of food which they didn’t have. He has a reason to fear them because he knew that he was an aggressor to say such thing as the poor people have the same rights which the rich have.
3- describe the way that Foulon treated in.
They brought him to the lamp,dragged and stuck at him with bunches of straw and grass that were pushed into his face. They torn and bleeded him and he was begging them for mercy. Women screamed at him, men called out for him to have grass stuffed in his mouth. They threw a rope over the lamp and put it round his neck. They pulled him up and after three times of trying to hung him , the rope held him and it was done.
4- describe the countryside after the revolution.
The countryside was ruined. Every green leaf,every blabe of grass and grain was dry and poor as the miserable people. Everything was bent, oppressed and broken. Houses, fences, animals, men, women, children and

the earth – all worn ou
قديم 08-03-2010, 04:43 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mynomyno مشاهدة المشاركة
‘ does everyone here remember old foulon, who told the starving people to eat grass?

‘’they found him hiding in the country, and they have brought him back to paris. I have seen him; he is a prisoner. I have said that he has reason to fear us. Say, everyone! has he reason?’
defrage said these words to the revolutionists when they found foulon who told the poor people that they should eat grass instead of food.
‘’ give us the head of foulon! Give us the heart of foulon!”
the revolutionists said these words to defrage when they found foulon who they hated him so much. When they brought him to the hall of the examination, they said these words.
‘’ see the old villain tied with ropes’’
‘’ ha, ha! That was well done. Let him eat it now.’’
madame defrage said these words in the hall of examination when they began to judge foulon who told the old people to …………….. And they brought grass to him to force him eat it to make him feel the same way they felt before.
‘’ see! Over there beyond that hilltop beyond the village.’’
the road repairer said these words to one of the men who will burn the old chateau. The road repairer tried to show this man the way to the chateau.
جميل جدا
شكرا على هذا المجهود
قديم 08-03-2010, 05:02 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
chapter 12

a fatal attraction

the revolution spreads to the countryside and the chateau is burned to the ground. despite the pleas from the servants at the chateau, the local villagers burn it down and they threaten gabelle, the village officer. a further three years pass and the french revolution have successfully removed the ruling classes. Many of the french aristocracy have fled to england and tellson’s bank is the main source for obtaining information from france. A letter addressed to the marquis st. Evremonde surfaces and darnay learns of this. He reads the letter and it has come from gabelle who has been imprisoned. darnay feels guilty about gabelle’s imprisonment and decides to respond to his pleas for help. he believes that he can reason with the revolutionary forces and decides to depart for france alone. He is unaware of the dangers he will face and that he appears on mme. Defarge’s register. He believes he will be treated as a common man. He arranges for a letter to go to lucie and her father explaining the situation.
questions and discussions
compare between tellson’s bank befor and after the revolution.
before the revolution, the parcels would come and go easily as in business-like old england. But after the revolution everything is stopped. The branch of the bank in england became the meeting place of the frenchmen who fled to london. They used to come for doing business, meeting each other and knowing news about france.

why did mr lorry decide to take jerry with him in his journey to paris?
jerry has been his bodyguard on sunday nights for a long time past and mr lorry was used to him. Nobody will suspect jerry of being anything but an english bulldog or to have any thought in his head exept to defend his master.

what was the letter form?
the letter which darney received was from gabelle , the old servant to darney.

what has encouraged darney to travel to paris?
the urgent letter which was sent by gabelle and the danger in which a good , old sevant found himself. Gabelle asked him to return to save him from the revolutionists. They accused him of working for an emigrant against them. Gabelle tried to defend himself saying he was ordered to do good things to repay them but they didn't believe him. So he asked darney to come and save his life.

in fact this letter was a trick to attract darney to return to france again.

why did darney decide that neither lucie nor her father must know that he will go to paris until he was gone?
he did not like to make lucie suffer the pain of seperation.
as for dr manette, darney knew well that the doctor didn't like to remember that dreatful land (paris) which would remind him of his old sad memories in the bastille..
الاجابات جميلة لكن أنا قمت بإضافة بعض الشئ للإجابة
وأحيانا قمت بتبديل الأسلوب لنقل المعلومة بطريقة أبسط

شكرا لك
قديم 08-03-2010, 05:15 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
to whom were the two letters darney wrote?

darney wrote two letters: One was to lucie, explaining the strong sense of duty he had to go to paris(that he had to go to paris to save his faithful servant gabelle who was obeying his order and giving the people their rights)
he also wrote her that letter to assure his safty.
the second letter was to the doctor asking him to take care of lucie and their dear child and telling him too about the reason for his journey to paris .

to both he wrote that he would send letters to prove he was safe immediately after his arrival

“ i must still suggest to you …”
“ changeable weather. A long journey, uncertain means of travelling, a disorganised county, a city that may not even be safe for you”
darney said these words to mr lorry. Darney is trying here to persuade mr lorry not to travel to paris especially after the revolution, there he will not be safe.

“ you touched some of the reasons for my going, not for my staying away. It is safe enough for me. Nobody will be inspired in an old fellow of nearly eighty years of age when there are so many people there much better worth stopping. As for it being a disorganised city, if it were not a disorganised city there would be no occasion to send someone from our company here to our company there, who knows the city and business of old, and enjoys tellson’s confidence. As for the uncertain travelling, the long journey and the weather, if i were not prepared to put up with a few difficulties for tellson’s sake, after all these years, who ought to be?”
mr lorry said these words to darney. Here mr lorry is replying to darney’s reasons of not going to paris. Mr lorry has reasons to prove that he is the right person to travel to paris. As he is an old man, nobody will be interested in an old fellow like him. He thoght that he is the right person to represent tellson’s bank in a disorganised city especially after the revoulution. He can bear few difficulties for tellson’s sake.

“ i wish i were going myself”
charles darney said these words to mr lorry. Darney is wishing to go to paris as it is his homeland.
قمت هنا بإضافات صغيرة باللون الأحمر
مجهود عظيم
شكرا جزيلا
قديم 08-03-2010, 06:01 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
“ indeed! You are the right person to advise!”

“ you wish you were going yourself! You , a frenchman? You are wise adviser!”
mr lorry said thses words to darney when darney expressed his wish to travel to paris himself. Mr lorry is surprised because charles darney said so. Mr lorry reminded him of his being a frenchman. There is a danger to the frenchmen especially after the revolution.

“ you can have no idea of the difficulty our business is having and of the danger our books and papers pver there are in. The lord above knows what seriouse resulty there would be for numbers of people if some of our ducuments were stolen or destroyed.”
mr lorry said this to darney. Mr lorry is explaining to him why it was important that he would travel to the branch of the bank at that time. The papers and books of their customers were in danger. they could be destroyed or stolen by the mob. So he must go to keep them in safty.
“ you must remember that getting things out of paris at this present time, no matter what things, is next to impossible. Papers and precious things were brought to us even today by the strangest people you can imagine, everyone of whom had his head hanging by a single hair as he passed the barrier. At another time our parcels would come and go as easily as in business-like old england, but now everything is stopped.”
mr lorry said this to darney. Here mr lorry is comparing between the case of the business before and after the revolution and how bad is the work under these circumstances.
“ i have shown it, i think , to everybody now here, and nobody can tell me where this gentleman is to be found.”
mr lorry said this to the manager of tellson’s when he asked him if he found the person who the letter should be given to. Mr lorry said he showed it to every frenchman but did not find that person.
however darney saw his own name on the letter and offered to take it and give it to its owner.
. Mr lorry didn’t know that darney was the man they were looking for

“ i know the fellow”
darney said this to mr lorry. He meant by this that he know the reciever of this letter. Of course he is the reciever but nobody knows about this secret.

“ will you take the letter then?
“ do you know where to deliver it?”
mr lorry said these words to darney. He asked him to deliver the letter to the reciever of the letter. Mr lorry didn’t know that darney is the reciever of this letter.
أى جزء حبيت أزوده أو أعدل الاجابة - مكتوب بالأحمر
قديم 08-03-2010, 06:04 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
“ for the love of heaven, i beg you, monsieur, to help me. My fault has been that i have been true to you. From this prison here of horror, where as every hour passes i get nearer and nearer to destruction.”

gabelle said these words in his urgent letter to darney, formerly the marquis. Gabelle is asking darney’s help to get him out of prison as he is innocent from any crime.

“ i have delivered that letter,”
“ i would not agree to you having to take back a written answer, but perhaps you will take a spoken message?”
darney said these words to mr lorry. Here he told mr lorry that he delivered the letter to the reciever and he asked him to take back a spoken answer to the letter not a written message.

“ that i will , and gladly, if it is not dangerous”
mr lorry said these words to darney. He is telling darney that he will take his spoken message back and deliver it.

“ simply, that he has received the letter and will come.”
“ he will start upon his journey tomorrow night.”
darney said these words to mr lorry. This is the spoken message that mr lorry will take back and deliver. He will deliver it to gabelle, the good , old servant to darney. He askend mr lorry to tell him that darney would go to paris the following day at night.
دا جميل مفهوش أى تعديل
قديم 09-03-2010, 12:29 AM
الصورة الرمزية seeramazen
seeramazen seeramazen غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
المشاركات: 45
seeramazen is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

ممكن طلب بس يا مس هودي
و يا كل الموجودين
النسخة الي انا بدرسها chpter 11 (echoing footsteps(
ده اسم الشبتر مشالي انتوا حطينه
دي نسخة جديدة
و ارجو اسئلة و شرح و كومنتات علي الترم التاني
بس الي عندي يا ريت الي انا بدرسه
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا على الاضافات و التعديل يا مس هدى

استفدت كتير من تعديلك

و ان شاء الله احاول اعمل اللى بعد كدة

احتراماتى
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-03-2010, 11:32 PM
معلمة لغة انجليزية

افتراضي

اقتباس:
شكرا جزيلا على الاضافات و التعديل يا مس هدى

استفدت كتير من تعديلك

و ان شاء الله احاول اعمل اللى بعد كدة

احتراماتى
For nothing
Waiting for your many points of discussion
قديم 24-03-2010, 08:15 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

please the rest of chapters soonest
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-03-2010, 12:46 PM
عضو جديد

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة seeramazen مشاهدة المشاركة
ممكن طلب بس يا مس هودي
و يا كل الموجودين
النسخة الي انا بدرسها chpter 11 (echoing footsteps(
ده اسم الشبتر مشالي انتوا حطينه
دي نسخة جديدة
و ارجو اسئلة و شرح و كومنتات علي الترم التاني
بس الي عندي يا ريت الي انا بدرسه

انا كمان ده غنوان الشابتر عتدى مش اللى مكتوب نرجو وض
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:11 PM.