اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصي للمعلمين > المنتدى الأكاديمي للمعلمين

المنتدى الأكاديمي للمعلمين ملتقى مهني أكاديمي متخصص للأساتذة الأفاضل في جميع المواد التعليمية (تربية وتعليم & أزهر)

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Ahmedshazly Ahmedshazly غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
المشاركات: 14
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Ahmedshazly is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

which is correct ?
i had been driving for along distance when the car broke down
i had drivn for along distance when the car broke down

قديم 12-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Mr Alaa zeidan Mr Alaa zeidan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2014
المشاركات: 5
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Mr Alaa zeidan is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

At first I'd like to thank the big teachers who are in my humble opinion the main source of our curriculum knowledge and and the head of them is Mr Essam Wahba amd Mr Yacoub.

If we r to speak about the reality of English teaching in Egypt, then we all know that it's really a calamity and the reasons r well known by all of us. Then let's go directly to the remedy or a sample remedy from my humble point of view: using the www effectively can be of a great help to any teacher who wants to raise his teaching standard. I , personally , find it a great service and help in improving my English. I use Skype , I had many native English speakers friends who help me a lot in practicing speaking, not only chatting but also discussing educational issues together as some of them r teachers of English.
I don't want to waste ur precious time with repeated words , but finally can say that ; if there's a will there's a way.
Thank u all

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 10:24 AM.