اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصي للمعلمين > المنتدى الأكاديمي للمعلمين

المنتدى الأكاديمي للمعلمين ملتقى مهني أكاديمي متخصص للأساتذة الأفاضل في جميع المواد التعليمية (تربية وتعليم & أزهر)

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Mr. Ahmad Refat Mr. Ahmad Refat غير متواجد حالياً
معلم لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشاركات: 583
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Mr. Ahmad Refat is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

I agree with you Mr.Essam . One should think well before making decisions and try to have a look at the future but in some times we are obliged to make quick decisions. So we should always ask the guidance from Allah
قديم 28-07-2009, 02:49 AM
الصورة الرمزية مستر/ عصام الجاويش
مستر/ عصام الجاويش مستر/ عصام الجاويش غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية للمرحلة الثانوية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
العمر: 57
المشاركات: 5,854
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21
مستر/ عصام الجاويش is on a distinguished road
Star

One of the merits of reading stories is that we learn valuable lessons from them. Today I read a very interesting story about an ancient architect called Cenmar. El-Numan, the king of El-Hira. asked him to build the most beautiful palace in the world at that time. It is said that Cenmar took 20 years to finish building the place which he named El-Khawarnaq. The king was over the moon when he saw the palace. As a building, it was the second to none, indeed. Cenmar had a discussion with El-Numan during which the King discovered that Cenmar could design a better place than El-Khawarnaq for that guy was a brilliant architect. The King was supposed to reward Cenmar for his great efforts, but unfortunately this didn't happen. Do you know what happened? The King ordered his guards to kill Cenmar!!What do we learn from this story? I am waiting for your posts.
قديم 28-07-2009, 02:22 PM

افتراضي

Hey guys! Where are your wonderful posts?
قديم 01-08-2009, 12:49 AM

افتراضي

We upload a new stuff to the forum or download a valuable one from it day in day out. What about changing this daily routine? To change is to to live. We want to talk about our wishes, dreams, our future plans and all that jazz. Who is going to take the lead ? I will raise the cap for the one who will send his post first.
قديم 01-08-2009, 11:04 PM

Neww1qw1

Ok, dear brothers I will take the lead and talk to you about my greatest wish. I really wish to gain God's satisfaction. If Allah is pleased with me, I will go to paradise. Imagine yourself as being one of the inhabitants of paradise! There you will lead the most comfortable life . It is a permanent life full of happiness. At the other extreme, people who will go to hell will lead the worst life. May Allah be pleased with us and forgive our sins. Say,"Amen".
قديم 02-08-2009, 11:18 PM
almallah2010 almallah2010 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
المشاركات: 32
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
almallah2010 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

As usual we are excellent experts in diagnosing our problem but we are not able to find solutions for it. You know why?!!!
It's simply because it is a complex problem with many influencing factors. The government represnted in the ministry is one part. They declare that they are reforming education but they are driving it towards more private lesson where English is taught as mathematical problems not as a real living language. This helps keeping the people financially exhausted all year round. Teachers of English are neither qualified nor interested in teaching English as it should be. They are in a competition to attract as many students to private lessons as they can. So they have no will to drive the teaching process in the right direction. Students and parents are not well aware of the prospects of the world of work for their children. They are repeating themselves as they did with their own lives thirty or fourty years ago.
It's hell of a problem and God knows when can all factors work together to go in the right direction.
Thanks.
قديم 04-08-2009, 02:50 AM

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة almallah2010 مشاهدة المشاركة
As usual we are excellent experts in diagnosing our problem but we are not able to find solutions for it. You know why?!!!
It's simply because it is a complex problem with many influencing factors. The government represnted in the ministry is one part. They declare that they are reforming education but they are driving it towards more private lesson where English is taught as mathematical problems not as a real living language. This helps keeping the people financially exhausted all year round. Teachers of English are neither qualified nor interested in teaching English as it should be. They are in a competition to attract as many students to private lessons as they can. So they have no will to drive the teaching process in the right direction. Students and parents are not well aware of the prospects of the world of work for their children. They are repeating themselves as they did with their own lives thirty or fourty years ago.
It's hell of a problem and God knows when can all factors work together to go in the right direction.
Thanks.
Thank you very much, Mr Almallah
قديم 10-08-2009, 05:23 AM
طه المنشاوى طه المنشاوى غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 200
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
طه المنشاوى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

My hearty greetings to all dear colleagues
قديم 10-08-2009, 05:44 AM
morsi2030 morsi2030 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
المشاركات: 56
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
morsi2030 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Dear colleagues, i read all the you opinions about teaching English at our school, but there is another serious problem i think you all see and realized it that mots of the students now can't read or write. and i think you all read and heard about it in the different mass media. i think the experts in our ministry just know how to speak and talk not you achieve anything they like parrots like to repeat words. can you all tell me the disadvantages of the old system of education we all were punished for bad behavior and for not studying although we respect our teachers till now. who respects us now? no one so must announce from here that changing thanks for you all
قديم 12-08-2009, 12:58 AM
ابو كريمان ابو كريمان غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خبير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 686
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
ابو كريمان is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

All the words can't be enough to thank Mr.wahba and Mr.Gawish for their ideas,contributionsand their topis.for love, i think it isnot an aim or an end it is a beginning .choosing your right lover is abig task.Moreover,having a mutual love is ,for me,a luck.)mr.Ayman
قديم 20-08-2009, 12:23 AM
hamdoun hamdoun غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 10
hamdoun is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

abest thing to meet a grreat teacher
قديم 21-08-2009, 01:58 PM

Neww1qw1

With the advent of Ramadan, the shape of life changes in Egypt in particular as well as in the other Arab countries in general. Let's talk about our dear country and how the Egyptians celebrate the advent of Ramadan. Wherever you go in Egypt nowadays, you see houses decorated with special things . Ramadan lanterns are seen in the hands of children everywhere in Egypt. Mosques are decorated as well .What is more important than that is that people repent to Allah so that He will forgive their sins. Most people read Qur'an and pray in the mosque. People tend to be tolerant with others. How wonderful life is in Ramadan! Let's change ourselves for the better in the holy month of Ramadan

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 21-08-2009 الساعة 02:00 PM
قديم 22-08-2009, 03:11 PM

New

Contemplations
On the first day of Ramadan, we should ask ourselves why we fast, how to fast and what benefits we get from fasting. In fact, some people fast because they are used to do that. To them fasting is just a habit. If fasting is merely a habit , then it is useless for we fast for God's sake. Allah ordered us to fast. we obey His orders to gain his satisfaction. As for the second point which is about the way we fast, I'd like to say that fasting is not only abstaining from eating and drinking . but it is also abstaining from what displeases God such as backbiting people, telling lies, insulting and laughing at people. If you refrain from doing whatever displeases Allah, you will be pious.

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 22-08-2009 الساعة 03:15 PM
قديم 23-08-2009, 02:15 PM
كموناتو كموناتو غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 41
كموناتو is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss
قديم 24-08-2009, 12:03 AM
مستر محمود عبد العاطى مستر محمود عبد العاطى غير متواجد حالياً
معلم الانجليزى بالثانوى (الأزهر الشريف)

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 2,320
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
مستر محمود عبد العاطى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Ramadan is a great festival season for Muslims to avoid sins.Ramadan is cosidered the biggest gate to go from it to Paradise,but some people understand Ramadan wrongly by making it the month of eating .In my point of view I condemn the mass media it does not give it the right which it deserves from the religious thread. We made Ramadanthe month of series even the satellite channals or space channals.More ever,we find some people break fast without paying attention for the fasts although they are able to fast.

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 03:07 AM.