اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصى للمعلمين > المنتدى االأكاديمى للمعلمين > حجرة معلمى اللغات

حجرة معلمى اللغات الانجليزية - الفرنسية - الألمانية - الايطالية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-07-2009, 12:16 PM
احمد العوامري احمد العوامري غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 27
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
احمد العوامري is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

the man should be calm with that point

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-07-2009, 05:37 PM
الصورة الرمزية مستر/ عصام الجاويش
مستر/ عصام الجاويش مستر/ عصام الجاويش غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية للمرحلة الثانوية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 5,959
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21
مستر/ عصام الجاويش is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything. Love is kind of mutual relation between you and the person you love. You feel that there is sort of chemistry between both of you.

The highest degree of love is the love for the sake of Allah. You love a person for he or she is obedient to God. You befriend him for you know that he will be a good companion who will never misleads you or instigates you to do anything wrong that displeases Allah. . .

Have you heard of Platonic love? I guess everyone knows this sublime kind of love . It is the love of souls and not bodies. This kind of love remains forever, doesn't it? I wanna see your comments on this topic , please

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 11-07-2009 الساعة 05:50 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-07-2009, 12:15 AM

افتراضي

Ten hours have passed since I sent this post and nobody commented on it! Weird, isn't it? Where are my dear colleagues whose comments on the topics I raise for discussion are both favourable and fruitful? I'm waiting for the one who will take the lead

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 12-07-2009 الساعة 12:21 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-07-2009, 01:04 AM
senior teacher senior teacher غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مبتدئ

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 67
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
senior teacher is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Yes, Love is the real key to happiness. fancy loving all the people around you, you will find yourself loved ,tooand this causes you to be happy.
When you love your neighbours, you won`t get problems from them so you will feel happy. Love other people, smile to them , talk to them in a friendly way, you will find youself happy. In my opinion, with love we can make the difficult easy .we can solve all our problems. we can lead a happy life. we will have peace of mind.
Mr. Mohammed Hafez
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Icon114

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة senior teacher مشاهدة المشاركة
Yes, Love is the real key to happiness. fancy loving all the people around you, you will find yourself loved ,tooand this causes you to be happy.
When you love your neighbours, you won`t get problems from them so you will feel happy. Love other people, smile to them , talk to them in a friendly way, you will find youself happy. In my opinion, with love we can make the difficult easy .we can solve all our problems. we can lead a happy life. we will have peace of mind.
Mr. Mohammed Hafez

How wonderful you are! You are really a talented teacher for you use simple sentences to convey your smart ideas to us. I wanna see your posts every day, sir. Thank you very much
قديم 12-07-2009, 02:46 PM
هانى العزب هانى العزب غير متواجد حالياً
مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2007
المشاركات: 174
هانى العزب is an unknown quantity at this point
افتراضي

Dear Mr Essam
I have a complaint to you . I registered in this great forum more than two years ago . I greduated from the faculty ofEducation , Tanta University . I've been working as a teacher for more than 9 years . I got the ICDL

certificate ..I .regulary participate in this great forum and reply to the works of my dear colleagues
after all these things , don't I deserve to be given the title " English Teacher "
Please Mr Essam I'm for changing my title
Yours
Hany Al Azab
English Teacher
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-07-2009, 05:41 PM

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هانى العزب مشاهدة المشاركة
Dear Mr Essam
I have a complaint to you . I registered in this great forum more than two years ago . I greduated from the faculty ofEducation , Tanta University . I've been working as a teacher for more than 9 years . I got the ICDL

certificate ..I .regulary participate in this great forum and reply to the works of my dear colleagues
after all these things , don't I deserve to be given the title " English Teacher "
Yours
Hany Al Azab
English Teacher

You do deserve this title, Mr Hany for your active role in
upgrading our wonderful forum. Moreover, you are a polite teacher who has never hurt anyone's feelings. I know some teachers who don't respect those who are older and maybe more knowledgeable than them . Of course such practices are put into account when we decide to promote a teacher. Don't worry, Mr Hany. I have just asked the director of our forum to give you the title you really deserve.
Best wishes
قديم 12-07-2009, 09:28 PM

Neww1qw1

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هانى العزب مشاهدة المشاركة
Dear Mr Essam

Yours
Hany Al Azab
English Teacher
Congratulations ! I promised to promote you, Mr Hany, and now I fulfilled my promise.
قديم 13-07-2009, 01:31 AM
يسري رمضان محمد يسري رمضان محمد غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 28
يسري رمضان محمد is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

It is said that where there is a will there is a way; so my all dear friends i have a suggestion ,which i think needs your deep consideration.,why don't we set some topics for discussion ?for example some topics related to class management .or new ideas on how to male our students love english

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 13-07-2009 الساعة 10:24 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Mohammed Elewa Mohammed Elewa غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
المشاركات: 6
Mohammed Elewa is on a distinguished road
افتراضي What do you mean by developing?

Thank you all; great teachers. Let's focus on the problems of teaching in our classes and how we can make it fruitful.Some teachers think the great number of pupils in the class hinder the process of teaching in a proper way but i think if there's a good managment there won't be a problem.this is dealing with reality/what do you think to give our opinions in how to teach vocabulary, structure, reading, listening, writing and speaking in a practical way i'll begin with "how to teach vocabulary" and i ask you to give me your feedback
http://www.mediafire.com/?j5ziywxcjyf

آخر تعديل بواسطة Mohammed Elewa ، 13-07-2009 الساعة 10:09 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:20 AM

افتراضي

Discuss any topic you like ;but don't copy even a letter from a reference book. As I said before, this thread is alotted for practising the writing skill. You will never master English unless you practise speaking, reading, writing and listening. I do want you to speak about everything under the sun as language is not limited to classrooms or the problems we encounter in our schools.

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 13-07-2009 الساعة 10:22 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:44 AM
مستر محمود عبد العاطى مستر محمود عبد العاطى غير متواجد حالياً
معلم الانجليزى بالثانوى (الأزهر الشريف)

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 2,352
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
مستر محمود عبد العاطى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

First: thanks for Mr. Essam for this great idea ,but how we deal with this problem ?
I think the best way is by listening to native speaker this for teachers to improve their English
The second way is how we make oure students accustomed to listen English alot at class &at home
The third is to use tapes at class and make it like a dialogue between the tape and one of the student ,cosquently they will be good at listening .Then the teacher makes them read in the class to correct their mistakes in pronounciation , his reading in class makes them courageous to speak without any fears
finally ,we should think together to improve our English as teachers first ,then our students
I suggest to give lectures in 4 points 1listening 2 reading and pronounciation 3 writing 4 speaking orally with the experts of our forum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 02:34 PM
الصورة الرمزية mostafa ali zaki
mostafa ali zaki mostafa ali zaki غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
المشاركات: 295
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
mostafa ali zaki is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Dear colleagues
This is my first share in your blessed forum
I 've read most of
your participation .you are really outstanding teachers
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 06:16 PM
مستر محمود عبد العاطى مستر محمود عبد العاطى غير متواجد حالياً
معلم الانجليزى بالثانوى (الأزهر الشريف)

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 2,352
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
مستر محمود عبد العاطى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي انت كبير والله

Love is the thing that we can not ignore.To identify love,we should use our sense and feelings.So love is the thing that we can not live without.Life without love is like a conflict between animals.it is the apple of our life.Every person should love his brother to live in peace .From this point , we can say that love is the way to peace,so Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) had taught ust o love each other by saying(you can not be a believer untill you wish what you want to your brother) .Prophet Mohamed made the Muslims of Macaa (The Immigrants brothers,brotherly love, with El Ansar.Now I can say love is my way in life.Love is the thing we can not buy.I think there is something i which s a result of love,it is to sacrifice for the person you love and this the aim of love. To end my words Iwill say that love is love and love is sacrifice.

I want to thank Mr.Essam

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 13-07-2009 الساعة 09:17 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:01 PM
emad aly
ضيف

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي

writing is not real practice.
it is the practice of the week
what do u think?
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 02:36 AM.