اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > الركن الإجتماعى > اجتماعيات طالب

اجتماعيات طالب قسم خاص بالطلاب للتعارف و تبادل المعارف و الحلول للمشكلات التعليمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-09-2010, 07:31 AM
الصورة الرمزية Free Canary
Free Canary Free Canary غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 371
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
Free Canary is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rove angel مشاهدة المشاركة
Happy Feast to all

I see that it's a very good idea to speak English , I love this language so much .
ok , Let me suggest speaking about the problem of being ashamed of our country , our loyality to the arab nation .
In my opinion it's because we all prefer to be forigners . We all think that they are better in alot of fields . Accually , they have all things which can attract us to think about being one of them ; they have the good education , liberity , prosperity and the power .
It's ok but why every one doesn't begin from himself . I swear we have the ability to be like them or more better .

ha ??? From where will you start your struggelle ???

happy feast to you too
it is very good subject to talk about.but not all the arabian people are ashamed of their countries.I disagree with you in this point
Iam an Egyptien girl and Iam so proud of my country and my nationality as an egyptien and arabian girl and I have never wished to be a non-egyptien
but you know some thing?...you where right when you said that all of the arabians whish if they can make thier countries much better like the foreigners
the solution

Every one shoud do what he has to do.I mean if every one did his duty,his country would be much better
every one has to be sincere in his work

for me.I will do my best to make my country much better and I hope if everyone does this.with God willing,I will begin with studing hard then to be sincere in my work in the future (with God willing) ...... finally,I wish from God to help all of us to make Egypt much better ,beautiful and good place
I want to thank you alot because you have suggested a really beautiful and imprtant subject
I hope that God bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-09-2010, 01:00 PM
الصورة الرمزية EMINEM - the teen version
EMINEM - the teen version EMINEM - the teen version غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
المشاركات: 183
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
EMINEM - the teen version is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rove angel مشاهدة المشاركة
Happy Feast to all
I see that it's a very good idea to speak English , I love this language so much .
ok , Let me suggest speaking about the problem of being ashamed of our country , our loyality to the arab nation .
In my opinion it's because we all prefer to be forigners . We all think that they are better in alot of fields . Accually , they have all things which can attract us to think about being one of them ; they have the good education , liberity , prosperity and the power .
It's ok but why every one doesn't begin from himself . I swear we have the ability to be like them or more better .

ha ??? From where will you start your struggelle ???
happy feast to you

when you think about a solutions for this matter u will find that most of them are imaginary even if some of them seemed practical, the west started the industrial revolution with the first muslims principles and the muslims made that principles by following the islamic faith , there was a time were the westrens come to our universties and bemra/satans = hospitals and learn from us at this time they were in illness and ignorance ,what we are in right now is a curse for leaving our faith , the west is not a paradise like we think actually they are less in mind way more than us till this monment....the key for rise up again is being united for the good of our own for the liberity for the humantiy ...............and that will automatically come true if we followed the first muslims

there were a show that i liked to watch in ramadan called kahwater6 i think you can find it on youtube

once again the key for rise up again is being united
قديم 12-09-2010, 07:47 PM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة EMINEM - the teen version مشاهدة المشاركة
happy feast to you

when you think about a solutions for this matter u will find that most of them are imaginary even if some of them seemed practical, the west started the industrial revolution with the first muslims principles and the muslims made that principles by following the islamic faith , there was a time were the westrens come to our universties and bemra/satans = hospitals and learn from us at this time they were in illness and ignorance ,what we are in right now is a curse for leaving our faith , the west is not a paradise like we think actually they are less in mind way more than us till this monment....the key for rise up again is being united for the good of our own for the liberity for the humantiy ...............and that will automatically come true if we followed the first muslims

there were a show that i liked to watch in ramadan called kahwater6 i think you can find it on youtube

you are right
westerners have not already come forward without the islamic principles
but unfortunetly,the muslims no longer have the islamic principles which followed by westerners and they succeeded ,and climbed to the summit
in past we were the top and westerners were translating our books to different languages to learn from
but unfortunetly,the case changed,we became late and the westerners became the leaders of the world and the masters of the summit
and our return to the islamic principles is a good solution for us to become like westerners, and even better of them
I hope really if we return to our islamic principles

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
الصورة الرمزية النجمه الطموحه
النجمه الطموحه النجمه الطموحه غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متواصل

المشاركات: 430
النجمه الطموحه is on a distinguished road
Icon114

ازيكو يا جماعه كل سنه وانتو طيبين الموضوع جميل اوي بس انا الانجلش بتاعي مش اوي بس ان شاء الله هحاول من غير تريقه وعل فكره انا اول مره ادخل القسم ده
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-09-2010, 03:20 AM
عضو متواصل

افتراضي

it is very nice and new idea
i will share with you in relating our english
but i dont know any one here
ها اذا في اي اخطاء قولوا وانا حاولت اقول تقويه يعني relating
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-09-2010, 04:40 AM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

Hi ويل
how are you?
your english is not so bad
but you can use (improve) instead of( relate).............how old are you

relat بمعنى يربط
اما improve بمعنى يحسن او يطور

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-09-2010, 05:06 AM
الصورة الرمزية vampire1188
vampire1188 vampire1188 غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف قسم كلية التجارة والجامعات والمعاهد الخاصة
خريج - كلية تجارة جامعة القاهرة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 2,173
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
vampire1188 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
C'mon .. how do u call for union and u see the general case among Arabians and Egyptians themselves

I mean by general case .. the political case and the economic case

as for politcal, all of us know that every arabian leader has his way in taking decisions for his country

and every single leader don't give a damn about what happening with his neighbours

as for economic, also all of us know that arabian world is consumer not inventor

moreover the whole case has been converting from how to invent something to how u get this something

something like weapons .. i bet that there is no country in Arabian region (except Egypt) can invent one bullet

all of Tanks and warplanes are imported from outside

this outside is USA and Russia

and no one would exclaim if i said Isreal !!

Totally, the arabic union will not Implemented with the current case

and also the Egyptian uninon will not implemented till the president change
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-09-2010, 06:06 AM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vampire1188 مشاهدة المشاركة

and also the Egyptian union will not implemented till the president change
and if thid doesn"t happen.will we continue as we are?
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-09-2010, 12:08 PM
عضو نشيط

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vampire1188 مشاهدة المشاركة
C'mon .. how do u call for union and u see the general case among Arabians and Egyptians themselves

I mean by general case .. the political case and the economic case

as for politcal, all of us know that every arabian leader has his way in taking decisions for his country

and every single leader don't give a damn about what happening with his neighbours

as for economic, also all of us know that arabian world is consumer not inventor

moreover the whole case has been converting from how to invent something to how u get this something

something like weapons .. i bet that there is no country in Arabian region (except Egypt) can invent one bullet

all of Tanks and warplanes are imported from outside

this outside is USA and Russia
and no one would exclaim if i said Isreal !!

Totally, the arabic union will not Implemented with the current case

and also the Egyptian uninon will not implemented till the president change
i didn't say that the union is going to happen in the current circumstances when i said that the key for rising up again is being united i said that as a solution for the curse that we are in, look at historic map there is no nation had an great power and gained great ego with the power could stay too long , and that is in the quran so soon as the west empire fall's down to the ground a new nation will lead the world .............................so please don't say political case cuz the only political case that i see is men lead us wearing hair scarf like women and get raped every day and do nothing about it, that is our political condition,also u say economic case what economic case the arabian nation is the richest nation in world do you know how much money we spend every single day on things that is even haram like liqour and cigarettes and that much of money couldn't buy us material for tanks and air fighters .

يقول الله تعالى : " .. إن الله لايغير مابقوم حتى يغيروا مابأنفسهم وإذا أراد الله بقومٍ سوءً فلا مرد له ومالهم من دونه من والٍ"
إن لله تعالى سنناً لاتتغير وقوانين لاتتبدل : سنة الله التي قد خلت من قبل ولن تجد لسنة الله تبديلاً . وهذه سنة وقاعدة اجتماعية سنها الله تعالى ليسير عليها الكون وتنتظم عليها أسس البنيان: إن الله لايغير مابقوم حتى يغيروا مابأنفسهم : أي أن الله تبارك وتعالى إذا أنعم على قوم بالأمن والعزة والرزق والتمكين في الأرض فإنه سبحانه وتعالى لايزيل نعمه عنهم ولايسلبهم إياها إلا إذا بدلوا أحوالهم وكفروا بأنعم الله ونقضوا عهده وارتكبوا ماحرم عليهم. هذا عهد الله ومن أوفى بعهده من الله ؟ فإذا فعلوا ذلك لم يكن لهم عند الله عهد ولا ميثاق فجرت عليهم سنة الله التي لاتتغير ولاتتبدل فإذا بالأمن يتحول إلى خوف والغنى يتبدل إلى فقر والعزة تؤل إلى ذلةٍ والتمكين إلى هوان.
قديم 13-09-2010, 12:24 PM
عضو نشيط

افتراضي

by the way i'm not a priest and i never been like that but when you have a second thought with your self you will find that is the way out of the shity condition that we are in.
قديم 15-09-2010, 12:44 PM
عضو متواصل

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hearts Princess مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi ويل
how are you?i`m fine thanks
your english is not so bad
but you can use (improve) instead of( relate).............how old are you
i have 17 years _old
relat بمعنى يربط
اما improve بمعنى يحسن او يطور
thank you
what is your name?
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-09-2010, 08:06 PM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ويل ويل7 مشاهدة المشاركة
what is your name?
you are welcome
my name is amira and you?what is your name?
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-09-2010, 08:29 PM
عضو متواصل

افتراضي

my name is walaa
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-09-2010, 08:45 PM
عضو فعال

افتراضي

welcome walaa
how do you do? )تشرفنا)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-10-2010, 06:22 PM
الصورة الرمزية دى برولى
دى برولى دى برولى غير متواجد حالياً
الحاصل على المركز الثانى فى مسابقة المعلومات العامة أغسطس 2016

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المشاركات: 1,609
دى برولى is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

welcome all

-----------------------------------
نورنا هنا فى قسم التنمية البشرية
ارتقى بحياتك
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 08:13 PM.