قديم 02-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Ed45i4l1jda Ed45i4l1jda غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2013
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Ed45i4l1jda is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Be attentive nearly foreigner trade business

Be vigilant nearly alien business businessA Chinese garment factory received an order from a Korean consumer The customers agreed to deposit 30 percent of the total aggregate to the suppliers' catalogue The clothing need mark aboard special vi aboard the front breast part When the factory finished the clothes as necessity forward the customers, the Korean customer refused to disburse as the products. They all pointed out some defectives aboard the products. During the negotiation duration the Korean customers can never be reached along emails alternatively telephone. One month later repeatedly buyer knew the factory had stored such products. The buyer said the products with special logo could only be bought on a quite cheap spend,alternatively else, they would corner to other suppliers. Finally, the products were sold out by a quite cheap price Through some channels, the supplier knew the Korean purchaser and the buyer were from an company. Foreign business affair entire had risks. While the international buyer and servant supplier could deter such cases, such as conducing the foreigner trade affair on a comely medal B2B e-business platform,alternatively taking a third celebration payment tool. IBUOnline namely an innovative B2B e-business platform, which could assistance alien trade happening IBUonline has introduced the third celebration payment tool, which could discourage such cases. Please visit IBUonline homepage if you have interest amid online alien commerce B2B happening.

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع ابحث في الموضوع
ابحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:44 PM.