مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 6,122
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
ابو بيشو is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Teaching

. Teaching

Go Back
11 From where can I get a cassette and the teacher's guide? .. more..................................................... .......................12 Thank you for such a nice book for sec-one.We are used to having a les.. more..................................................... .......................13 I want to know how to plan a lesson based on the new book Hello Englis.. more..................................................... .......................14 What is the difference between assessment and evaluation?.. more..................................................... .......................15 I want to download the tapescript. Where can I find it?.. more..................................................... .......................16 I just want to thank you very much for:- 1) Exposing students to a va.. more..................................................... .......................17 When can we download the listening lessons for Hello English for the f.. more..................................................... .......................18 How to get the tapes of the listening lessons? Can you please send me.. more..................................................... .......................19 We should acknowledge that this is a well-written course. I like it ve.. more..................................................... .......................20 1/what is the meaning of "Are you any good at maths"? 2/ How can I.. more..................................................... .......................1 Could you kindly explain how we can teach our students how to recognis.. more..................................................... .......................2 I want a lesson plan for first year secondary... more..................................................... .......................3 Is there a new syllabus for Hotels fifth year A & B this year? .. more..................................................... .......................4 Could you please list some aims of teaching English for secondary scho.. more..................................................... .......................5 I'm a teacher at Al-Azhar institutes. I teach third secondary. The mai.. more..................................................... .......................6 Could you please suggest a way to teach non-defining relative clauses?.. more..................................................... .......................7 I want to know the syllabus map of Hello 6 & 7... more..................................................... .......................8 In Prep 3 unit four SB (key language), this sentence is mentioned: I h.. more..................................................... .......................9 Is there a suggested lesson plan for teaching Hello 1 secondary stage?.. more..................................................... .......................10 How can I get a record of the tapescripts?.. more..................................................... .......................Go Back
11 From where can I get a cassette and the teacher's guide? .. more..................................................... .......................12 Thank you for such a nice book for sec-one.We are used to having a les.. more..................................................... .......................13 I want to know how to plan a lesson based on the new book Hello Englis.. more..................................................... .......................14 What is the difference between assessment and evaluation?.. more..................................................... .......................15 I want to download the tapescript. Where can I find it?.. more..................................................... .......................16 I just want to thank you very much for:- 1) Exposing students to a va.. more..................................................... .......................17 When can we download the listening lessons for Hello English for the f.. more..................................................... .......................18 How to get the tapes of the listening lessons? Can you please send me.. more..................................................... .......................19 We should acknowledge that this is a well-written course. I like it ve.. more..................................................... .......................20 1/what is the meaning of "Are you any good at maths"? 2/ How can I.. more..................................................... .......................

آخر تعديل بواسطة ابو بيشو ، 20-12-2010 الساعة 11:46 PM
قديم 24-12-2010, 11:48 PM
الصورة الرمزية مستر سعيد دراهم
مستر سعيد دراهم مستر سعيد دراهم غير متواجد حالياً
مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
المشاركات: 3,446
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
مستر سعيد دراهم is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

منور المنتدي يا ريس
بس الرجا توضيح المقصد من هذا والروابط الصحيحة
قديم 25-12-2010, 10:21 PM
ابو بيشو ابو بيشو غير متواجد حالياً
مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 6,122
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
ابو بيشو is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

جبت الرابط بس مش شغال السبب غير معروف اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير شكرا .................................................. ...........

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع ابحث في الموضوع
ابحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 06:34 AM.