اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

قديم 03-10-2010, 10:30 AM
bcde654
ضيف

المشاركات: n/a
Wink Fast Aion level

Shortly after my web design company founded in 1995, I said something my accountant I was pretty mad RS Gold. I sold my house in Hollywood, Florida, moved to New York City, cashed in my mutual funds and put every dollar I in a brownstone in Brooklyn Heights that I am not what I had to make Aion level as a freelance writer. Looking back, my contrarian bet a pretty smart move. Not only that my Brooklyn brownstone double the value in the next eight years (I sold it in 2003), but it served as collateral for the credit line that I used to take my company public effectively in 1999. My Braunstein as an office at home for my growing business and a great place to raise my two daughters served. And thanks to the tax deduction that the government is for mortgage interest, I could would cost me my own house for less than rent a house and have their own office WOW Gold. Of course, that was then and is now. With property prices still falling in many parts of the country and home sales fall now that the government tax credits expired, home ownership are not so much for entrepreneurs and small Aion level businesses more. If I had tried a similar strategy today with the income and wealth I had at that time, I would have found that A. I could not sell my house in Florida for anything close to what I paid for it as I could not have a mortgage on my Brooklyn brownstone, because I too risky a borrower and C. I could not get a credit line would be taken into consideration for my company because I would have to pledge any shares, bonds or other liquid assets WOW Gold sale. Traditionally Buy WOW Gold, business ownership and home ownership have gone hand in hand. As shares in privately held companies are generally illiquid and the business can not the start of a whole lot of Aion level to pay the salaries and expenses, home equity has long been considered the kind of rock solid asset entrepreneurs have served, loans and credit lines to obtain to grow their businesses. With millions of households now "under water", many entrepreneurs have little or no home equity to set-up as collateral. So if you own a company and have not just a house, it makes sense to buy one, rather than continue to rent? After all, there are some pretty incredible deals on the market, and mortgage rates have hit new lows RS Gold.

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع ابحث في الموضوع
ابحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 04:22 AM.