اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > مدارس اللغات > المرحلة الإعدادية لغات > الثالث الإعدادي لغات > المستوى الرفيع لغة إنجليزية > الروايات Novels

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
mynomyno mynomyno غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 28
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
mynomyno is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

“ Indeed! You are the right person to advise!”
“ You wish you were going yourself! You , a Frenchman? You are wise adviser!”
Mr Lorry said thses words to Darney. Mr Lorry is exclaiming because Charles Darney said that he wished to go to Paris and he is a Frenchman. There is a danger to the frenchmen especially after the revolution.
“ You can have no idea of the difficulty our business is having and of the danger our books and papers pver there are in. the Lord above knows what seriouse resulty there would be for numbers of people if some of our ducuments were stolen or destroyed.”
Mr Lorry said this to Darney. Mr Lorry is explaining to him the difficulty of working in the bank and the extent risk which papers and books oposed to. He is explaining to him that only God knows the results of stealing or destroying important documents.
“ You must remember that getting things out of Paris at this present time, no matter what things, is next to impossible. Papers and precious things were brought to us even today by the strangest people you can imagine, everyone of whom had his head hanging by a single hair as he passed the Barrier. At another time our parcels would come and go as easily as in business-like old England, but now everything is stopped.”
Mr Lorry said this to Darney. Here Mr Lorry is comparing between the case of the business before and after the revolution and how bad is the work under these circumstances.
“ I have shown it, I think , to everybody now here, and nobody can tell me where this gentleman is to be found.”
Mr Lorry said this to the manager of Tellson’s . Mr Lorry is talking about Darney as he is the reciever of the urgent letter sent by Gabelle. Mr lorry didn’t know that Darney was the reciever of that letter.
“ I know the fellow”
Darney said this to Mr Lorry. He meant by this that he know the reciever of this letter. Of course he is the reciever but nobody knows about this secret.
“ Will you take the letter then?
“ Do you know where to deliver it?”
Mr Lorry said these words to Darney. He asked him to deliver the letter to the reciever of the letter. Mr Lorry didn’t know that Darney is the reciever of this letter.
رد مع اقتباس

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:59 AM.