قديم 11-09-2013, 07:36 PM
abdo m abdo m غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 94
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
abdo m is on a distinguished road
افتراضي لو سمحتم عايز اجابات الاسئلة دى

in many countries, the wind ( use - uses - is using - is used ) to generate electricity

Scientists ( want - wants - are wanting - are being wanted ) to find more forms of renewable energy

Huge amounts of electricity ( is produced - produce - are produced - are producing ) in nuclear power stations

Holes ( drill - is drilled - will drill - are drilled ) into the earth to find hot water

In some cities, rubbish ( burn - burns - is burnt - is burring ) to produce electricity

water ( heat - is heated - are heated - is heating ) to turn it into steam

the steam ( is piped - pipes - is piping - are piped ) to a power station

Electricity ( produces - is producing - is produced - produce ) fro the water in the power station

when oil ........... it is pumped to the surface ( find - fond - founded - is found )0

in many parts of the world , wood ............ to heat people's homes ( burn - burns - is burnt - are burnt ) 0

sugar cane ....... and used to make fuel ( grow - grows - grown - is growing ) -0

find mistake

I'm thinking he is English

He can't speak to you just now. He has a shower

Oil finds far beneath the earth

Are you wanting to speak to him now ? 0

the food is preparing in that restaurant

we are used petrol in our cars

Heat and light comes from the sun
قديم 11-09-2013, 09:35 PM
الصورة الرمزية flavia
flavia flavia غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
المشاركات: 377
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
flavia is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abdo m مشاهدة المشاركة
in many countries, the wind ( use - uses - is using - is used ) to generate electricity

Scientists ( want - wants - are wanting - are being wanted ) to find more forms of renewable energy

Huge amounts of electricity ( is produced - produce - are produced - are producing ) in nuclear power stations

Holes ( drill - is drilled - will drill - are drilled ) into the earth to find hot water

In some cities, rubbish ( burn - burns - is burnt - is burring ) to produce electricity

water ( heat - is heated - are heated - is heating ) to turn it into steam

the steam ( is piped - pipes - is piping - are piped ) to a power station

Electricity ( produces - is producing - is produced - produce ) fro the water in the power station

when oil ........... it is pumped to the surface ( find - fond - founded - is found )0

in many parts of the world , wood ............ to heat people's homes ( burn - burns - is burnt - are burnt ) 0

sugar cane ....... and used to make fuel ( grow - grows - grown - is growing ) -0

is grown

find mistake

I think he is English

He can't speak to you just now. He is havinga shower

Oil is found far beneath the earth

Do you want to speak to him now ? 0

the food is prepared in that restaurant

we use petrol in our cars

Heat and light come from the sun
حل انت بقى

Don't phone Ahmed now, he (is going to sleep- will sleep - will be sleeping - sleeps ).

She ( is travelling - travels - has travelled - would travel ) to London next spring.

Revenge was the main ( reason for - cause of - reason of - because of) the fire.

The exam starts at three. You ( are going to - are about to - are to - will ) arrive at the hall at least five minutes before the start.

Your driving test is next Thursday, so ( shall we have - we will have - let'shave - we shall have) a two-hour session on Monday.

Find the mistake:

There is a TV programme about wildlife. I think it is being good.

I can't meet you on Tuesday because I be travelling that day.

If you ask me what distinguishes human beings from animals, I would say, languages.

Vittel, Vicchy & Perrier are the names of some French mineral water.

I need some iron for my trousers.
قديم 14-09-2013, 06:12 PM
الصورة الرمزية مستر محمد ديوشي عطا
مستر محمد ديوشي عطا مستر محمد ديوشي عطا غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متألق

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
المشاركات: 4,178
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
مستر محمد ديوشي عطا is just really nice
Opp مجرد رأي

Choose
1. In many countries, the wind ( use - uses - is using - is used ) to generate electricity.
2. Scientists ( want - wants - are wanting - are being wanted ) to find more forms of renewable energy.
3. Huge amounts of electricity ( is produced - produce - are produced - are producing ) in nuclear power stations.
4. Holes ( drill - is drilled - will drill - are drilled ) into the earth to find hot water.
5. In some cities, rubbish ( burn - burns - is burnt - is burring ) to produce electricity.
6. Water ( heat - is heated - are heated - is heating ) to turn it into steam the steam ( is piped - pipes - is piping - are piped ) to a power station.
7. Electricity ( produces - is producing - is produced - produce ) fro the water in the power station.
8. When oil .......... it is pumped to the surface ( find - fond - founded - is found ).
9. in many parts of the world , wood ............ to heat people's homes ( burn - burns - is burnt - are burnt ).
10. Sugar cane ....... and used to make fuel (is grown - grows - grown - is growing ) .
Find the mistakes and correct
1. I think he is English.
2. He can't speak to you just now. He is having a shower.
3. Oil is found far beneath the earth.
4. Do you want to speak to him now?
5. The food is prepared in that restaurant.
6. We use petrol in our cars.
7. Heat and light come from the sun.

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:13 AM.