معلمة لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 2,399
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
Huda Mohammed 2010 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي a tale of two cities - chapter 2

Commentry parts
1.“Wait at Dover for Mam'selle.
This is the message that Jerry brought to Mr. Lorry from Tellson's bank. The message was asking him to wait for Lucie Manette at Dover. The message was written in a code in order not to be discovered by others.
2. “Recalled to life.”
Mr. Lorry said these words to Jerry to give to people at Tellson's bank in reply to their request to wait at Dover for Lucie Manette. The message was also told in a code in order not to be recognized. The message refer to Dr. Manette who………………………… .
3.“I was happy. I will be more than happy to carry out the request.”
Mr. Lorry said these words to Lucie when they met her at Dover. Mr. Lorry was asked to wait for her. He, here, is expressing his happiness for her trusting him. He hopes to carry out بـ يقوم this business: take her to her father who was thought to be dead. Her father was found alive. And they would go to Paris to identify him and recall him back to life.
4.“I am a man of business. I have business to do When you hear what I have to say, only think of me as a speaking machine. In truth I am not much else.”
Mr. Lorry said these words to Lucie when she stopped him, asking if they didn’t meet before. Mr. Lorry in a business-like manner asked her not to stop him once more. In fact Mr. Lorry used to repeat the word “business”. He loved his bank too much. He felt that he was responsible for it. So he had to tell her the story and take her to see her father.
5.“But he has been-been found. He is alive. Greatly changed, it is too probable; almost a wreck”.
Mr. Lorry tried to encourage Lucie with these words. Lucie felt too sad after hearing that her father who was thought to be dead, was in Prison for eighteen years. Of course his long imprisonment caused تسببت فى his loss of memory and left him a man without life……………………………………...
6.“We are going there: I, to identify him if I can, and you, to restore him to life, love, duty, rest and comfort.”
Mr. Lorry said these words to Lucie when he was telling her the surprising news about her father. He father was………….. .
7.“I'm going to see his ghost! It will be his ghost, not him.”
Lucie said these words to Mr. Lorry when he told her the surprisingews about her father. Her father was…………………………………………………..………… . Lucie was afraid to see that man who must have been a wreck.
8. “What an idea! If it was ever intended that I should go across salt water, do you think God would have put me on an island.”
Miss Pross said these words to Mr. Lorry when he asked if she accepted to accompany Lucie to France. Miss Pross loves Lucie so much that she was ready to go anywhere for her sake.