معلمة لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 2,399
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
Huda Mohammed 2010 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mynomyno مشاهدة المشاركة
“ for the love of heaven, i beg you, monsieur, to help me. My fault has been that i have been true to you. From this prison here of horror, where as every hour passes i get nearer and nearer to destruction.”

gabelle said these words in his urgent letter to darney, formerly the marquis. Gabelle is asking darney’s help to get him out of prison as he is innocent from any crime.

“ i have delivered that letter,”
“ i would not agree to you having to take back a written answer, but perhaps you will take a spoken message?”
darney said these words to mr lorry. Here he told mr lorry that he delivered the letter to the reciever and he asked him to take back a spoken answer to the letter not a written message.

“ that i will , and gladly, if it is not dangerous”
mr lorry said these words to darney. He is telling darney that he will take his spoken message back and deliver it.

“ simply, that he has received the letter and will come.”
“ he will start upon his journey tomorrow night.”
darney said these words to mr lorry. This is the spoken message that mr lorry will take back and deliver. He will deliver it to gabelle, the good , old servant to darney. He askend mr lorry to tell him that darney would go to paris the following day at night.
دا جميل مفهوش أى تعديل