بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   حجرة معلمى اللغات (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   ركن السؤال و الأجابة 2 (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=602278)

osama omara 18-03-2014 09:24 AM

She asked me where I had been ( to whom – to which ) I replied . it's a secret .
Find the mistake
Violent films are not suitable for young children.
He flew into a rage when he broke the record.

LinuxForEver 18-03-2014 11:05 AM

متشكر جدا

? What kind of story is the Prisoner Of Zenda

? What faces did Rudolf Rassendyll remember from the coronation

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 18-03-2014 01:39 PM

رد : استاذ osama omara

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5787055)
She asked me where I had been ( to whom – to which ) I replied . it's a secret .
Find the mistake
Violent films are not suitable for young children.
He flew into a rage when he broke the record.

Find the mistake

Violence films are not suitable for young children.

He flew into a rage when he missed the record.

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 18-03-2014 01:45 PM

رد : استاذ LinuxForEver

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5787131)
متشكر جدا

It is an adventure story
Rassendyll remembered Michael and Flavia's faces from the coronation

Jung Ji-Hoon 18-03-2014 03:19 PM

The more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be

It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be ,It is very clear to say that the first thing , the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance.Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors and mustn't work for a foreign country , They should give all their science to their country , On the other hand we can say that the rich people should build factoris and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployement , Students should study hard and plan for their future because they future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families are very important , the mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend about Egypt . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 12:09 AM

رد : استاذ asaeeed

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asaeeed (المشاركة 5787281)
The more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be
It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be ,It is very clear to say that the first thing , the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance.Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors and mustn't work for a foreign country , They should give all their science to their country , On the other hand we can say that the rich people should build factoris and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployement , Students should study hard and plan for their future because they future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families are very important , the mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend about Egypt . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be. It is very clear to say that the first thing: the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance. Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors mustn't work for a foreign country. They should give all their science to their country. On the other hand, we can say that the rich people should build factories and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployment. Students should study hard and plan for their future because they are future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one who has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families is very important. The mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but not least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend Egypt . At the end of my topic, I think I have discussed the main idea .0

LinuxForEver 19-03-2014 01:18 PM

جزاك الله خيرا
FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's proved that I finish work before 3 o'clock

IS proved that --> if

----
You are optimistic. If you felt lucky, you 'll expect good things

Is felt --> feel

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 02:09 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5788286)

جزاك الله خيرا
FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's proved that I finish work before 3 o'clock
IS proved that --> if
----
You are optimistic. If you felt lucky, you 'll expect good things
Is felt --> feel

FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's if / provided that I finish work before 3 o'clock:022yb4:
----
You are optimistic. If you feel lucky, you 'll expect good things:022yb4:

Jung Ji-Hoon 19-03-2014 05:08 PM

What you think is good or bad satellite channels

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand we can say that satellite channels is away of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information .Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of woman are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 11:27 PM

رد : استاذ asaeeed

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asaeeed (المشاركة 5788489)
What you think is good or bad satellite channels

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand we can say that satellite channels is away of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information .Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of woman are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand, we can say that satellite channels is a way of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information . Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of women are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic, I think I have discussed the main idea .0

LinuxForEver 20-03-2014 01:30 PM

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود

Places

A: please, allow passengers to get off before you
? B: Would you mind telling me when we get to Giza square, please
A: Of course, it'll take about ten minutes from here

===
The criminal admitted ... the crime intentionally

doing - to do

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 20-03-2014 02:19 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5789461)

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود

Places

===
The criminal admitted ... the crime intentionally

doing - to do

Places

Place: Bus A: Conductor / Driver B: Passenger
Function: Request / Inquiry / giving inormation
===
The criminal admitted doing the crime intentionally
doing - to do

LinuxForEver 21-03-2014 10:19 AM

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود
FTM
The bread, leaving out of the fridge, has gone bad
Is leaving-->left
---
My favourite situation when I play is the goalkeeper

Is situation-->position
----
Hind practises to play piano every week

osama omara 21-03-2014 11:44 AM

find the mistake
like other kinds of music , folk music is hardly written down
we always visit our relatives and neighbours on feast days

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 01:07 PM

what types of energy are used ......in Egypt?

few most many the most

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 10:56 AM.