بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   حجرة معلمى اللغات (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   ركن السؤال و الأجابة 2 (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=602278)

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:42 AM

رد : أستاذة / منينة منينة

12-ان الشباب هم أمل الامة فى تحقيق مشروعاتها الزراعية و الصناعية
12 - The youth are the hope of the nation in achieving its agricultural and industrial projects

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:43 AM

13-لا يمكن ان نتجاهل دور المرأة على مدى الاجيال فى تحقيق تقدم المجتمع
13 - We can not ignore the role of women in the progress of society over the generations

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:44 AM

14-يعتبر ارتفاع الاسعار مشكلة معقدة و يكمن حلها فى زيادة الانتاج و الصادرات
14 - The rise in prices is a complex problem and solving it lies in increasing production and exports

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:44 AM

15-نستطيع أن نتعلم الكثير من خلال السفر للدول الاجنبية مثل عادات و تقاليد و اسلوب حياتهم
15 - we can learn a lot by travelling to foreign countries such as their customs , traditions and way of life

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:45 AM

16-للمدرسة تأثير كبير على الطفل حيث أنها تمده بالخبرات اللازمة التى تساعده فى حل مشاكله
16 - The school has significant influence on the child as they provide him with the experience necessary to help them to solve the problems

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:45 AM

17-ان ارتفاع درجة الحرارة و الفيضانات و الامطار الغزيرة و الاعاصير هى نتائج سيئة للتلوث البيئى
17 - The high temperature , heavy rain , floods and hurricanes are bad results for environmental pollution

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:46 AM

18-تعد المراسلة هواية مفضلة للشباب تخبرهم عن عادات وتقاليد و تاريخ شعوب أخرى
18 - Correspondence is a favourite hobby for young people which tells them about the customs , traditions and history of other peoples

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:47 AM

19-يجب أن نتمسك بعادات وتقاليد و مبادىء أسلافنا لنحافظ على كيان مجتمعنا
19 - We must adhere to the customs ,traditions and principles of our ancestors to preserve the integrity of our society

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:47 AM

20-ينبغى أن نحافظ على نظافة مدينتنا و نحميها من التلوث بكافة صوره
20 - We should maintain the cleanliness of our city and protect it from pollution in all its forms

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:50 AM

رد : أستاذة / fatima mhsn

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5836700)
John asked where did I buy my shirt from

where I bought

where I had bought

where I bought:078111rg3:

where I had bought:078111rg3:

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:54 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5836741)
A:How often should I water this plant?

This is a house plant.It should be watered every 2 weeks.

A:How much is it?

B:Twenty Pounds

place
speakers
function

A:How often should I water this plant
B: This is a house plant.It should be watered every 2 weeks
A:How much is it
B:Twenty Pounds
Place: Plants' exhibition
Speaker A: Customer
Speaker B:
Agricultural engineer
Function: Asking for and giving information

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:56 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5836797)
The .........of the cliff is 25 metres

high

height

The .........of the cliff is 25 metres
high
height

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:57 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5836812)
He wanted him to be an engineer ......him?

as

He wanted him to be an engineer ......him
as

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-04-2014 12:59 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5836869)
storm chasers are people who lose and fellow storms

?

chase?

Storm chasers are people who find and follow storms

سيرة الايام 30-04-2014 01:07 AM

ربنا يجازيك خير يا مستر ع مجهوداتك معانا

منينة منينة 30-04-2014 06:59 AM

جزاك الله خيرا استاذى الفاضل وجعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك

fatima mhsn 30-04-2014 08:04 AM

[QUOTE=مستر محمد ديوشي عطا;5837060]

where I had bought

which answer is right

منينة منينة 30-04-2014 11:54 AM

Translate into Arabic:
1- It would be good if a teacher’s success in the classroom could be rewarded with higher pay . Teachers’ pay should depend on how successfully their students learn . In practice , however , there are obstacles to such a plan

2- Has technology made the world a better place to live in ? The answer depends on which technology you are talking about . In the case of nuclear weapons , the answer is probably no . Concerning medical technology, the answer is probably yes. –

3- How should one invest a sum of money in these days of inflation? Left in a bank, it will barely keep its value, however high the interest rate . Only a brave man or a very rich one dares to buy and sell on the Stock Market
4- Professors of Economics call for drawing up a plan for investing these funds in Egypt’s development projects . If these funds are injected or properly invested in these projects , they would create millions of job opportunities

5- Habits, good or bad, are acquired in childhood . Reading is certainly a good habit . It amuses, instructs, and broadens people’s minds . Children learn good habits by imitation of their elders as well as by instruction and encouragement.

6- We pray that this nation, which has been the cradle and the cross-roads of civilizations , may always remain a responsible and effective partner in the effort to spread light and knowledge

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 01-05-2014 01:50 AM

[QUOTE=fatima mhsn;5837239]
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مستر محمد ديوشي عطا (المشاركة 5837060)

where I had bought

which answer is right

الأجابتين صح و الأصح الماضي التام

moda96 01-05-2014 04:01 PM

Translate into Arabic
A good friend is a source of strength that keeps you going through all ups and downs of life . he has to be valued like treasures . in fact the feeling of friendship bears the meaning of intimacy and the purity of relatinship

2-the desire to explore and discover the unknown has been human nature for centries .now , is it worth the astronomical sums of money spent on space exploration
some people think this money can be used in improving education and medicine instead

زياد المغربى 03-05-2014 01:15 AM

neither father or mother is a teacher ,.................?
isn't he- isn't she- aren't they- are they
its believed that the temple of edfu ...........in the year 237bc
was started -had started -was starting -has started
i suggest that the camera ..........tomorrow
will buy -buying -should buy -should be bought
i dont know where he lives . .............?
does he -dont i-do i -isnt he
find the mistakes
that film has aleady seen by more than five million people

osama omara 03-05-2014 10:58 AM

F T M
The one pound coins is on the desk

osama omara 03-05-2014 11:11 AM

f t m
the king invited Rassendyll to stay with his family in strelsau

osama omara 03-05-2014 12:41 PM

هناك انفصال واضح بين فكر الحكومة و اساليبها في معالجة قضايا المواطنين

osama omara 03-05-2014 02:57 PM

if you put a long bar of steel in water, will it sink
will تبقي does

osama omara 03-05-2014 04:53 PM

a: i'm tired of just sitting here
b: Relax .the flight will depart within 40 minutes

osama omara 03-05-2014 04:56 PM

A:what do you think of the essay i wrote
B: the fist draft was not well-written
A: what about the second draft
B:it's much better

osama omara 03-05-2014 04:57 PM

A FRIEND IS WORRIED ABOUT AN INTERVIEW . Suggest a way to make him /her feel better

osama omara 03-05-2014 04:59 PM

my cousin made a ( continuous - conventional- conscientious - confidential ) decision to give an hour a week to charity

osama omara 03-05-2014 05:02 PM

why wouldn't Rassendyll forget the lesson he learned when he was the king

osama omara 03-05-2014 05:05 PM

it's said he was a man ( who appeared - he appeared - and appears - that appears ) to have the sight of an eagle and the courage of a lion

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 09:44 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة منينة منينة (المشاركة 5837390)
Translate into Arabic:
1- It would be good if a teacher’s success in the classroom could be rewarded with higher pay . Teachers’ pay should depend on how successfully their students learn . In practice , however , there are obstacles to such a plan

2- Has technology made the world a better place to live in ? The answer depends on which technology you are talking about . In the case of nuclear weapons , the answer is probably no . Concerning medical technology, the answer is probably yes. –

3- How should one invest a sum of money in these days of inflation? Left in a bank, it will barely keep its value, however high the interest rate . Only a brave man or a very rich one dares to buy and sell on the Stock Market
4- Professors of Economics call for drawing up a plan for investing these funds in Egypt’s development projects . If these funds are injected or properly invested in these projects , they would create millions of job opportunities

5- Habits, good or bad, are acquired in childhood . Reading is certainly a good habit . It amuses, instructs, and broadens people’s minds . Children learn good habits by imitation of their elders as well as by instruction and encouragement.

6- We pray that this nation, which has been the cradle and the cross-roads of civilizations , may always remain a responsible and effective partner in the effort to spread light and knowledge

1- It would be good if a teacher’s success in the classroom could be rewarded with higher pay
. Teachers’ pay should depend on how successfully their students learn . In practice , however , there are obstacles to such a plan

سيكون من الرائع لو أن نجاح المعلم فى حجرة الفصل يمكن أن يثاب عليه براتب أعلى فراتب المعلمين يجب أن يعتمد على ما يتمكن طلابهم من تعلمه بنجاح. و على الرغم من ذلك توجد معوقات لتحقيق مثل هذه الخطة عمليا.

هل التكنولوجيا جعلت من العالم مكان افضل للعيش فيه؟ الإجابة على هذا السؤال تعتمد على أى نوع من التكنولوجيا تعنى (تتحدث عن ) . ففى حالة الأسلحة النووية فغالبا الإجابة ستكون ب لا ،أما فيما يخص التكنولوجيا الطبية فعلى الأرجح ستكون الإجابة بنعم.

كيف للمرء أن يستثمر مبلغا من المال فى ظل حالة التضخم فى هذه الأيام؟ فإيداعها ف البنوك بالكاد سيحفظ قيمتها مهما كان ارتفاع معدل الفائدة فقط الرجل الجسور أو الثرى جدا هو من يجرؤ على البيع و الشراء فى سوق البورصة .

إن أساتذة الإقتصاد يطالبون بوضع خطة لاستثمار النقد فى مشروعات التنمية فى مصر فلو أن هذا النقد يتم ضخه أو استثماره بصفة منتظمة فى هذه المشروعات لتم خلق ملايين من فرص العمل.

العادات سواء كانت حسنة أم سئية هى مكتسبة منذ الطفولة. فالقراءة بالطبع عادة حسنة فهى تمتع و ترشد ( و توجه ) و توسع مدارك الناس. ف الأطفال يتعلموا العادات الحسنة عن طريق محاكاتهم لمن يكبروهم بالإضافة إلى التوجيه و التشجيع.

6- We pray that this nation, which has been the cradle and the cross-roads of civilizations , may always remain a responsible and effective partner in the effort to spread light and knowledge.

نحن نصلى ( ندعوا ) من أجل أن هذه الأمة و التى كانت مهد و ملتقى الحضارات لأجل ان تبقى دائما شريك مسؤل و فعال فى جهود نشر التنوير و المعرفة.

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:02 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moda96 (المشاركة 5838983)
Translate into Arabic
A good friend is a source of strength that keeps you going through all ups and downs of life . he has to be valued like treasures . in fact the feeling of friendship bears the meaning of intimacy and the purity of relatinship

2-the desire to explore and discover the unknown has been human nature for centries .now , is it worth the astronomical sums of money spent on space exploration
some people think this money can be used in improving education and medicine instead

إن الصديق الحق هو معين القوة الذى يدفعك لتجتاز كل تقلبات الحياة فهو يجب ان يقدر مثل الكنوز ففى واقع الأمر إن شعور الصداقة يحمل معنى المودة و نقاء العلاقة.

إن الرغبة فى استكشاف و اكتشاف المجهول هى طبيعة بشرية منذ قرون ،و الآن فمن الجدير إنفاق هذه المبالغ الفلكية من المال فى استكشاف الفضاء . و بعض الناس يعتقدون ان هذا المال يمكن أن يستخدم لتحسين التعليم و الطب عوضا عن ذلك.

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:07 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زياد المغربى (المشاركة 5841164)
was started -had started -was starting -has started
find the mistakes
that film has aleady seen by more than five million people

was started
-had started -was starting -has started
find the mistakes
that film has aleady been seen by more than five million people

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:10 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841401)
F T M

The one- pound coin is on the desk

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:24 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841474)
هناك انفصال واضح بين فكر الحكومة و اساليبها في معالجة قضايا المواطنين

There is a clear separation between the government's mind and methods of handling citizens' issues.

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:27 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841604)
if you put a long bar of steel in water, will it sink
will تبقي does

فعلا لأنها هتبقى حقيقة

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:33 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841694)

Place: plane
SA: passenger
SB: traveller
Function: express nervousness and pacifying

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:41 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841700)

Place: newspaper
SA:a journalist
SB:chief editor
Function:expressing opinion and showing satisfaction

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:48 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841704)
A FRIEND IS WORRIED ABOUT AN INTERVIEW . Suggest a way to make him /her feel better

You can listen to classical music it will help you to clear your mind and to relax

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:50 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841707)
my cousin made a ( continuous - conventional- conscientious - confidential ) decision to give an hour a week to charity

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:56 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841713)

As he learnt that a person with a position in society has responsibilities. But even without a position
in society, we all have a duty to help other people when we can so he borne the responsibility for the sake of Ruritania the sick king.

fatma habiba 03-05-2014 10:57 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5841716)
it's said he was a man ( who appeared - he appeared - and appears - that appears ) to have the sight of an eagle and the courage of a lion

osama omara 03-05-2014 11:07 PM

بارك الله لك

زياد المغربى 04-05-2014 12:29 AM

was started -had starte
d -was starting -has started

ممكن توضيح سبب الاختيار

منينة منينة 04-05-2014 05:25 AM

بارك الله فيكى اختى الحبيبة Fatma habiba

fatma habiba 04-05-2014 06:31 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زياد المغربى (المشاركة 5842366)
was started -had starte
d -was starting -has started

ممكن توضيح سبب الاختيار

معذرة للسهو غير المقصود هى هتبقى was started
أى تم الشروع فى بنائه عام......

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 04-05-2014 09:13 AM

رد : أستاذ / moda96

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moda96 (المشاركة 5838983)
Translate into Arabic

A good friend is a source of strength that keeps you going through all ups and downs of life . he has to be valued like treasures . in fact the feeling of friendship bears the meaning of intimacy and the purity of relationship
الصديق الجيد هو مصدر القوة التي تجعلك تجتاز كل أفراح و أتراح الحياة. و لابد أن يعتبرمثل الكنز. في الواقع شعور الصداقة تحمل معاني الألفة و الصداقة الخالصة

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 04-05-2014 09:14 AM

رد : أستاذ / moda96

2-the desire to explore and discover the unknown has been human nature for centuries .now , is it worth the astronomical sums of money spent on space exploration some people think this money can be used in improving education and medicine instead
-2 الرغبة في استكشاف واكتشاف المجهول ظل جزءا من الطبيعة البشرية لقرون . الآن، هل يستحق استكشاف الفضاء المبالغ الفلكية من الأموال التي تنفق علىه ، بعض الناس يعتقدون أن هذا المال يمكن أن يستخدم في تحسين التعليم والطب بدلا من ذلك

osama omara 04-05-2014 08:01 PM

SITUATION
FTM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:41 PM.