بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   المنتدى الأكاديمي للمعلمين (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ركن السؤال و الأجابة 2 (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=602278)

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 12:36 PM

9. She………………….a book and is looking for a publisher
a) is winning b) wins c) has written d) was winning

10. My uncle……for a well-known Egyptian company that writes computer programs
a) works b) has worked c) was working d) worked

11. Since I………………the job, I’ve met important people from all over the world
a) have started b) started c) had started d) was starting

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 12:37 PM

12. My sister….....working with children. Now, she is training to be a primary teacher
a) was always enjoying b) is always enjoying
c) has always enjoyed d) has always enjoyed

Jung Ji-Hoon 30-11-2014 06:21 PM

form classical adjectives from these nouns :

Sun - mind - See - money - town - women - flower - uncle - moon - school - star - letter - man - ox - birds

الاستاذ الصعيدى 30-11-2014 08:37 PM

إلى الاستاذ القدير / مستر محمد ديوشى بعد الشكر الجزيل
ترجمه
Sinai is the land of discovery . It is the route to the promised land ; where it is sought Osiris and the pharaohs found gold. It was also where Moses witnessed the Burning Bush and the Bedouins camped near crusader
forts. Sinai a meeting point for three great religions at the cross roads of Africa

2- communication has become easier and the chance for individuals to obtain mass information at a great speed has become available.

3- Man has to reach a balanced relation with the environment and its components . Hence , education plays an important role in deepening environmental awareness in students and transferring this into good modes of behaviour toward environmental preservation and willingness .
4- تتميز مصر بتأثيرها الاعلامى الواسع الذى يتجاوز حدود الوطن العربى .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 10:51 PM

رد الاستاذ الصعيدى

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الاستاذ الصعيدى (المشاركة 6059649)
إلى الاستاذ القدير / مستر محمد ديوشى بعد الشكر الجزيل

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الاستاذ الصعيدى (المشاركة 6059649)
ترجمه
Sinai is the land of discovery . It is the route to the promised land ; where it is sought Osiris and the pharaohs found gold. It was also where Moses witnessed the Burning Bush and the Bedouins camped near crusader
forts. Sinai a meeting point for three great religions at the cross roads of Africa

2- communication has become easier and the chance for individuals to obtain mass information at a great speed has become available.

3- Man has to reach a balanced relation with the environment and its components . Hence , education plays an important role in deepening environmental awareness in students and transferring this into good modes of behaviour toward environmental preservation and willingness .

Sinai is the land of discovery . It is the route to the promised land ; where it is sought Osiris and the pharaohs found gold. It was also where Moses witnessed the Burning Bush and the Bedouins camped near crusader forts. Sinai a meeting point for three great religions at the cross roads of Africa
ان سيناء هي أرض الاكتشاف ، و هي الطريق إلى أرض الميعاد. حيث سعت أوزوريس ووجد الفراعنة الذهب. و هناك أيضا شهد موسى الشجيرة المحترقة وأقام البدو قرب الحصون الصليبية. سيناء نقطة التقاء لثلاث ديانات كبيرة في مفترق الطرق الي أفريقيا

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 10:52 PM

رد الاستاذ الصعيدى

2- أصبح التواصل أسهل وأصبحت الفرصة متاحة للأفراد للحصول على المعلومات الهائلة بسرعة كبيرة .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 10:52 PM

رد الاستاذ الصعيدى

- يجب علي الانسان الوصول إلى علاقة متوازنة مع البيئة ومكوناتها. وبالتالي، التعليم يلعب دورا هاما في تعميق الوعي البيئي لدى الطلاب ونقل هذا إلى انماط جيدة من السلوك و الاستعداد للحفاظ على البيئة .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 30-11-2014 10:55 PM

رد الاستاذ الصعيدى

4. Egypt is characterized by its widespread media influence which exceeds the borders of the Arab world

الاستاذ الصعيدى 01-12-2014 02:11 AM

جزاك الله خيرا على هذا الرد السريع مستر محمد والذى كما عودتنا دائما يكون أسرع من المتوقع

zx xz 01-12-2014 08:08 PM

ترجمة :
1 - الثمار الناضجة لا تسقط من أغصانها إلا عندما تشعر بقرب فسادها

2 : "أصدرت الحكومة قوانين" أصدرت هتبقى ايه ؟

1 - The combination of one-to-one teaching and total immersion means that student can improve quickly .....
ده جزء من سؤال قطعة بس مش فاهم المقصود من الجملة

شكراً مقدماً

zx xz 01-12-2014 08:14 PM

و في قاعدة If الحالة الأولى والثانية مبعرفش افرق بينهم في Find the mistakes . افرق بينهم ازاي؟

يعني مثلاً في سؤال Find the mistakes
1 - I would log on the internet if i have a computer

would ___> will
ولا
Have ----> Had

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 01-12-2014 10:59 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zx xz (المشاركة 6060239)
و في قاعدة If الحالة الأولى والثانية مبعرفش افرق بينهم في Find the mistakes . افرق بينهم ازاي؟

يعني مثلاً في سؤال Find the mistakes
1 - I would log on the internet if i have a computer

would ___> will
ولا
Have ----> Had

1 - الثمار الناضجة لا تسقط من أغصانها إلا عندما تشعر بقرب فسادها
1 - Ripe fruit falls from its branches only when it is about to rot

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 01-12-2014 11:00 PM

2 أصدرت الحكومة قوانين
The government passed / introduced laws

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:49 PM.