بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   حجرة معلمى اللغات (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   ركن السؤال و الأجابة 2 (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=602278)

هتـــلر 17-03-2014 05:43 PM

Woman is half of the society and raises the another half . We cannot deny the great role of women in our society . They give birth to children ,raise them and work in the society to increase its national income .We shouldn't ingore women in the field of the work because they represent fifty percent of most of the societies and if we ignore them our national income will be so low . Woman can work in many jobs like baby-sitting ,teaching ,or even medicine . We should respect them and appreciate their great efforts . At last but not least , women make our life brigth and enjoyable so we should take much care of them .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 17-03-2014 08:46 PM

رد : استاذ هتـــلر

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هتـــلر (المشاركة 5786291)
A:thank you for showing us the sights
B:it's been a pleasure sir it's my job

A:the last electricity bull i recieved is too high
B;ok i'll send a supervisor to test your meter

A:Thank you for showing us the sights
B: It's been a pleasure sir it's my job
Place: Bus / Hotel A: Tourist B: Tourist Guide
Function: Thanking / Modest reply

A: The last electricity bull I received is too high
B: OK I'll send a supervisor to test your meter
Place: Electricity Distribution Company A: Citizen / Client B: Electrical Engineer / Customer Service Clerk
Function: Offering help / Inquiry / giving directions

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 17-03-2014 08:50 PM

رد : استاذ هتـــلر

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هتـــلر (المشاركة 5786303)
Woman is half of the society and raises the another half . We cannot deny the great role of women in our society . They give birth to children ,raise them and work in the society to increase its national income .We shouldn't ingore women in the field of the work because they represent fifty percent of most of the societies and if we ignore them our national income will be so low . Woman can work in many jobs like baby-sitting ,teaching ,or even medicine . We should respect them and appreciate their great efforts . At last but not least , women make our life brigth and enjoyable so we should take much care of them .

The woman is half of the society and raises the other half . We cannot deny the great role of women in our society . They give birth to children, raise them and work in the society to increase its national income .We shouldn't ignore women in the field of work because they represent fifty percent of most of the societies and if we ignore them our national income will be so low . Women can work in many jobs like baby-sitting ,teaching ,or even medicine . We should respect them and appreciate their great efforts . At last but not least , women make our life bright and enjoyable, so we should take much care of them .0

fatima mhsn 17-03-2014 10:12 PM

...............is oil or alcohol made from plants
(fossil fuels-bio fuels)

and what is the difference between bio fuels and fossil fuels?

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 18-03-2014 12:34 AM

رد : استاذة fatima mhsn

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5786603)
...............is oil or alcohol made from plants
(fossil fuels-bio fuels)
and what is the difference between bio fuels and fossil fuels?

bio fuelsis oil or alcohol made from plants
(fossil fuels-bio fuels)
bio fuels are made from plants in factories
fossil fuels such as oil, coal and natural gas were formed underground from decayed plants and animals over millions of years

osama omara 18-03-2014 09:24 AM

She asked me where I had been ( to whom – to which ) I replied . it's a secret .
Find the mistake
Violent films are not suitable for young children.
He flew into a rage when he broke the record.

LinuxForEver 18-03-2014 11:05 AM

متشكر جدا

? What kind of story is the Prisoner Of Zenda

? What faces did Rudolf Rassendyll remember from the coronation

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 18-03-2014 01:39 PM

رد : استاذ osama omara

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5787055)
She asked me where I had been ( to whom – to which ) I replied . it's a secret .
Find the mistake
Violent films are not suitable for young children.
He flew into a rage when he broke the record.

Find the mistake

Violence films are not suitable for young children.

He flew into a rage when he missed the record.

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 18-03-2014 01:45 PM

رد : استاذ LinuxForEver

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5787131)
متشكر جدا

It is an adventure story
Rassendyll remembered Michael and Flavia's faces from the coronation

Jung Ji-Hoon 18-03-2014 03:19 PM

The more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be

It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be ,It is very clear to say that the first thing , the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance.Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors and mustn't work for a foreign country , They should give all their science to their country , On the other hand we can say that the rich people should build factoris and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployement , Students should study hard and plan for their future because they future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families are very important , the mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend about Egypt . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 12:09 AM

رد : استاذ asaeeed

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asaeeed (المشاركة 5787281)
The more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be
It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be ,It is very clear to say that the first thing , the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance.Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors and mustn't work for a foreign country , They should give all their science to their country , On the other hand we can say that the rich people should build factoris and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployement , Students should study hard and plan for their future because they future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families are very important , the mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend about Egypt . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

It is important and useful to write about this topic . No one can deny that the more efforts we exert, the more advanced Egypt will be. It is very clear to say that the first thing: the government should force all people to educate because the education is the reason for Egypt 's renaissance. Let's shed light on the idea that we should perfect our work to advance Egypt . On one hand we can say that the Egyptian scientists ,doctors mustn't work for a foreign country. They should give all their science to their country. On the other hand, we can say that the rich people should build factories and employ all youth to make Egypt get rid of the unemployment. Students should study hard and plan for their future because they are future's generations . The government should support scientists and every one who has useful ideas which make Egypt progress . The role of families is very important. The mother and the father should bring up their children on loving Egypt and doing their best to develop Egypt . Teachers should encourage students to educate and love Egypt . Last but not least all Egyptian people should serve their country and defend Egypt . At the end of my topic, I think I have discussed the main idea .0

LinuxForEver 19-03-2014 01:18 PM

جزاك الله خيرا
FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's proved that I finish work before 3 o'clock

IS proved that --> if

----
You are optimistic. If you felt lucky, you 'll expect good things

Is felt --> feel

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 02:09 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5788286)

جزاك الله خيرا
FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's proved that I finish work before 3 o'clock
IS proved that --> if
----
You are optimistic. If you felt lucky, you 'll expect good things
Is felt --> feel

FTM
I'll pick my clothes up from the dry cleaner's if / provided that I finish work before 3 o'clock:022yb4:
----
You are optimistic. If you feel lucky, you 'll expect good things:022yb4:

Jung Ji-Hoon 19-03-2014 05:08 PM

What you think is good or bad satellite channels

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand we can say that satellite channels is away of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information .Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of woman are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 19-03-2014 11:27 PM

رد : استاذ asaeeed

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asaeeed (المشاركة 5788489)
What you think is good or bad satellite channels

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand we can say that satellite channels is away of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information .Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of woman are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic I think I have discussed the main idea .

It is important and useful to write about this topic .It is very clear to say that satellite channels have a mixed blessing .No one can deny that satellite channels make us know the news of the world . On one hand, we can say that satellite channels is a way of escapism from worries for some people . Let's shed light on the idea that satellite channels give us a lot of useful information . Satellite channels introduce educational programmes which are useful for students . Satellite channels introduce useful social programmes which are useful for people to solve their social problems . On the other hand we can say that satellite channels have disadvantages : they waste a lot of time which we can use it in making useful things .Satellitc channels introduce faked advertisements . Satellite channels introduce programmes without aims. A lot of students are attracted to satellite channels and leave their study and don't do their homework . A lot of women are attracted to satellite channels and don't pay attention to their husband and their kids . At the end of my topic, I think I have discussed the main idea .0

LinuxForEver 20-03-2014 01:30 PM

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود

Places

A: please, allow passengers to get off before you
? B: Would you mind telling me when we get to Giza square, please
A: Of course, it'll take about ten minutes from here

===
The criminal admitted ... the crime intentionally

doing - to do

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 20-03-2014 02:19 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5789461)

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود

Places

===
The criminal admitted ... the crime intentionally

doing - to do

Places

Place: Bus A: Conductor / Driver B: Passenger
Function: Request / Inquiry / giving inormation
===
The criminal admitted doing the crime intentionally
doing - to do

LinuxForEver 21-03-2014 10:19 AM

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود
FTM
The bread, leaving out of the fridge, has gone bad
Is leaving-->left
---
My favourite situation when I play is the goalkeeper

Is situation-->position
----
Hind practises to play piano every week

osama omara 21-03-2014 11:44 AM

find the mistake
like other kinds of music , folk music is hardly written down
we always visit our relatives and neighbours on feast days

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 01:07 PM

what types of energy are used ......in Egypt?

few most many the most

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 01:23 PM

Haqqi spent most of his time as a .......in Assuit
lawyer
politician
writer
diplomat

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 01:48 PM

A talented writer`s head is full off ideas

find the mistake

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 01:57 PM

He is always happy with what he writes
find the mistake

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 02:09 PM

I`d like to post this e-mail as soon as possible

My secretary types the report into the computer

Jung Ji-Hoon 21-03-2014 02:12 PM

Youth can serve the community where they live in different ways

It is important and useful to write about this topic. It is very clear to say that youth must serve their community .No one can deny that they should do their best to make their community progress. Let's shed light on the idea that youth defend and sacrifice themselves for their community .Youth should work in any field and they mustn't determine on particular jobs .If young man has a lot of money , he should help other youth and build factories to employ youth .Youth should educate if they are ignorant .They should belive in life long learning which doesn't stop at any age.Youth shouldn't resort to travel abroad , they should stay in their country to benefit their country .Youth shouldn't complain their lucks , so they should work hard .Youth should be the backbone of our society .Youth should treat the problems of their societies to reach welfare and prosperity .Every one of the youth must do his best to change the economy of Egypt into advanced country where citizens enjoy comfortable life void of problems and disasters.At the end of my topic , I think I have discussed the main ideas ,

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 02:12 PM

The coverage temperature in cairo in october is 25 c

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 02:21 PM

we have to give up our homework notebooks on Monday

Jung Ji-Hoon 21-03-2014 02:24 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791156)
A talented writer`s head is full off ideas

find the mistake

A talented writer`s head is full of ideas

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 02:24 PM

You`d better delete your answer before you hand in the exam paper

Jung Ji-Hoon 21-03-2014 02:37 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791183)

lawyer

jdjkhk 21-03-2014 02:40 PM

A; i would like ti drow this credit please
b; may you show me your identification please
A; here you are
b; now go to the cashier

عاوزة اعرف المكان وspecar A وSPECAR B

Jung Ji-Hoon 21-03-2014 02:40 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791183)

I`d like to send this e-mail as soon as possible

My secretary types the report onto the computer

Jung Ji-Hoon 21-03-2014 02:48 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791204)
we have to give up our homework notebooks on Monday

we have to give in our homework notebooks on Monday

شهد اليوسف 21-03-2014 06:01 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791167)
He is always happy with what he writes
find the mistake

with هتبئا about عشان happy with سعيد مع شخص happy about سعيد بشئ
دا رايئ :)

mahmoudmody1 21-03-2014 06:07 PM

رد

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791211)
You`d better delete your answer before you hand in the exam paper

Delete --- make sure of / check

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 06:11 PM

we arrived half an hour late.the film........half an hour earlier

began
had begun
has begun

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 06:15 PM

I started cleaning the house two hours before

التصحيح
to clean
or
ago بدلا من before

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 06:16 PM

It`s time he comes to school

find the mistake

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 06:18 PM

find the mistake

The tourist took some photographs when he was visiting the museum

fatima mhsn 21-03-2014 06:21 PM

There is a ........tumor on her lung

cancer
cancerous

شهد اليوسف 21-03-2014 07:11 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791454)
It`s time he comes to school

find the mistake

comes
iهتبئا came
قاعدة لقد حان الوقت it "s time +جملة ماضي بسيط :bosyht9:

شهد اليوسف 21-03-2014 07:16 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791443)
we arrived half an hour late.the film........half an hour earlier

began
had begun
has begun

had begun

لانو الفيلم بدأ الاول والحدث الاول بيكون ماضي تااام (والله اعلم بئا ) :bosyht9:

شهد اليوسف 21-03-2014 07:21 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791462)

There is a ........tumor on her lung

cancer
cancerous

cancerous
:romarioxp6:

شهد اليوسف 21-03-2014 07:31 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791449)
I started cleaning the house two hours before

التصحيح
to clean
or
ago بدلا من before

انا اللي اعرفو انو start من الافعال اللي لو جي بعدها المصدر او (ing) مش بيختلف المعني
فممكن تكون ago يارب المستر يجاوب عليهم عشان اتاكد من اجاباتي :)

Spring.Rose 21-03-2014 07:43 PM

سؤال هاااااااااام جداااااااا

انا عندي سؤال مهم جدا ارجو الرد عليه
انا عايزه افهم ف موضوع التعبير احنا المفروض نكتب مقدمه محفوظة :o لاني سمعت الكلام ده بس بصراحه مش مقتنعه اني احفظ مقدمه واكتبها فأرجو الرد سريعا :028ja7:

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 21-03-2014 10:32 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة LinuxForEver (المشاركة 5790800)

شكرا جزيلا على المجهود
FTM
The bread, leaving out of the fridge, has gone bad
Is leaving-->left
---
My favourite situation when I play is the goalkeeper
Is situation-->position
----
Hind practises to play piano every week

FTM
The bread, left out of the fridge, has gone bad:022yb4:
---
My favourite position when I play is the goalkeeper:022yb4:
----
Hind practises playing piano every week

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 21-03-2014 10:39 PM

رد : استاذ osama omara

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5790997)
find the mistake

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة osama omara (المشاركة 5790997)
like other kinds of music , folk music is hardly written down
we always visit our relatives and neighbours on feast days

find the mistake
Unlike other kinds of music , folk music is hardly written down
We always visit our relatives and neighbours on festivals

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 21-03-2014 10:46 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791100)
what types of energy are used ......in Egypt?

few most many the most

what types of energy are used ......in Egypt?0

few most many the most

مستر محمد ديوشي عطا 21-03-2014 10:48 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatima mhsn (المشاركة 5791125)
lawyer
politician
writer
diplomat

lawyer
politician
writer
diplomat

ماجد الشناوى 21-03-2014 10:52 PM

Finally the suspects were found to be guilty
f.m

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 09:16 PM.