بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   حجرة معلمى اللغات (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   عزيزى الطالب تعالى و أدخل و اسأل و افهم مع درس خصوصى (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=468879)

ahmed ali12345 17-03-2013 02:30 PM

sports
Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourage the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage other to share in the advance of our country.I hope to be the best country in sports as we the first one

Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.1

ااخد كام على البراجراف ده يا مستر.

Ayman M.Ebrahim 17-03-2013 10:57 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmed ali12345 (المشاركة 5182968)

sports
Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt is full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourages the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage others to share in the advance of our country.I hope Egypt to be the best country in sports as we the first one

Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.1

ااخد كام على البراجراف ده يا مستر.

جميل بس اخطاء بسيطه و انا علمتلك عليه
يعنى بداية الجمله ب capital و النهايه full stop و تاخد بالك من المفرد و بعض الكلمات اللى كانت ناقصة
الدرجه ان شاء الله حلوة

أمة الله طالبة 20-03-2013 05:30 PM

جزاك الله كل خير مستر أيمن إبراااهيم بجد انا اللي كنت عايزة شيتاات لفواعدwhen و الحاجات التانية
انا بس حبيت اكتب لحضرتك شكر و أأكد لحضرتك اللي عايزاه بالظبط عشان يحصل الإفادة إن شاءالله و بجد ربنا يجازيكم خيير يا رب
انا لو تكرمتك عايزة الشرح بتاع السبع قواعج بتوع when الأول شرح كل قاعدة و بعدين بع شرحهم و إعطاء الأمثلة مجموعة كبيرة من التدريبات عليهم بس بالحلول طبعا يعني re-write لإنها بتيجي كدة في شكل الإمتحان لإن للأسف المدرسين عندي بيشرحوها و يعطوا مثالين ثلاثة و بس ف بتلغبط و يدخل كله في بعضه ف لو ينفع ملزمة كاملة 25 جملة مثلا كدة و حضرتك طبعا أدري
2-must w have to w ought to w should w must w needn't و ال negative بتاعهم نفس when شرح ثم تدريبات كثيرة بالإجاابااااات الله يباركلكم حتي افرق بينهم
3-will w going to الفرق ما بينهم و شرح ثم تدريبات كثيرة أيضا بالإجاابااات
جزااااااااااااكم الله خيرااااااااا بجد ربنا يجعلكم في ميزان حسناتكم كنت عايزة اعرف ايه نظام المنتدي هو اسئلة بس ولا في حاجات تانية
إن شاء الله اقفل الإنجليش معاكم ياا رب

elngary 24-03-2013 02:59 PM

Last week, we had a meeting, (at which – for which – on which – by which) we found out about next year's school trip

الحورية الصغيرة 28-03-2013 10:34 AM

في سؤال

I have decided that i .................... travel .
( am going to - will (

ممكن شرح سبب الاختيار

media khalid 03-04-2013 11:11 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmed ali12345 (المشاركة 5182968)

sports
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourage the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage other to share in the advance of our country.I hope to be the best country in sports as we the first one

هى مش المفروض تبقى others/other people

ahmed ali12345 06-04-2013 06:50 AM

طيب معلش علملى البراجراف التانى بتاع 2011 وارجووك تقولى لو بتصحح ااخد كام علشان اطمن بس

How to share in the progress of our country

Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points. Our country is one of the most beautiful countries all over the world.Every one should do his best to make egypt a better place. Many people ask,how to share in the progress of our country?. We have to encourage tourism by handling the tourists like our friends. The sellers shouldn`t exploit the tourists.The mass medias play a vital role in the advance of Egypt .They should show good models of the egyption people to encourage others to be better.The government should care about it`s scientists and reward them for their efforts to encourage them to do their best to make Egypt the most advanced country all over the would. Scientists should make new inventions .Students should study well and do their best to be scientists,doctors,engineers and good models for Egyption people .We should encourage industry ,exporting and reducing importing.I hope Egypt to be better than any time before.Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.

a7meeed1122 08-04-2013 09:21 PM

Fast>>Quickly

Ayman M.Ebrahim 11-04-2013 09:52 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmed ali12345 (المشاركة 5208585)

طيب معلش علملى البراجراف التانى بتاع 2011 وارجووك تقولى لو بتصحح ااخد كام علشان اطمن بس

how to share in the progress of our country

fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but i will focus on the main points. Our country is one of the most beautiful countries all over the world.every one should do his (their) best to make egypt a better place. Many people ask,how to share in the progress of our country?.first, we have to encourage tourism by handling the tourists like(as) our friends.second, the sellers shouldn`t exploit the tourists.third,the mass medias play a vital role in the advance of egypt,so they should show good models of the egyption people to encourage others to be better.fourth, the government should care about it`s (its) scientists and reward them for their efforts to encourage them to do their best to make egypt the most advanced country all over the would.fifth, scientists should make new inventions .sixth, students should study well and do their best to be scientists,doctors,engineers and good models for egyption people . We should encourage industry ,exporting and reducing importing.i hope egypt to be better than any time before.finally, i'd like to point out that what i have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.

موضوع جميل
بس يا ريت تغير فى المقدمة شويه خليها ابسط من كده
الاخطاء الاملائية اصبحت قليلة
ارجو استخدام الروابط لتحقيق الوحدة

يعنى ممكن لو من 8 يبقى 6و نص

ahmed ali12345 12-04-2013 05:58 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ayman m.ebrahim (المشاركة 5216112)
موضوع جميل
بس يا ريت تغير فى المقدمة شويه خليها ابسط من كده
الاخطاء الاملائية اصبحت قليلة
ارجو استخدام الروابط لتحقيق الوحدة

يعنى ممكن لو من 8 يبقى 6و نص
[/color]

انا بشكر حضرتك جداا
وان شاء الله اكون احسن المرة الجاية.

mazen 2011 12-04-2013 04:24 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elngary (المشاركة 5192693)
Last week, we had a meeting, (at which – for which – on which – by which) we found out about next year's school trip

meeting at which
we found out about next year's school trip at the meeting
so we choose at

mazen 2011 12-04-2013 04:26 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحورية الصغيرة (المشاركة 5197067)
في سؤال

I have decided that i .................... travel .
( am going to - will (

ممكن شرح سبب الاختيار

am going to
any thing decided or planned
we choose be going to +inf

أمة الله طالبة 16-04-2013 09:05 PM

إلي مستر أيمن: هل حضرتك انتهيت من الشيتات اللي طلبتها من حضرتك بتاعت when و كدة؟؟
انا في الانتظاااار و جزااك الله خيرااا
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

(بالقرآن نحيا ) 19-04-2013 04:13 PM

لو سمحت يا مستر
هو ايه الفرق بين

conquer*occupy*raide ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

(بالقرآن نحيا ) 20-04-2013 08:36 PM

يا ريت حد يرد عليا ضروري
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
:006et4:;)

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 08:54 AM.