اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصى للمعلمين > المنتدى االأكاديمى للمعلمين > حجرة معلمى اللغات

حجرة معلمى اللغات الانجليزية - الفرنسية - الألمانية - الايطالية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:02 PM
emad aly
ضيف

المشاركات: n/a
افتراضي

to write is easy
to say is difficult

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:21 PM
الصورة الرمزية مستر/ عصام الجاويش
مستر/ عصام الجاويش مستر/ عصام الجاويش غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية للمرحلة الثانوية

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 5,959
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21
مستر/ عصام الجاويش is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة emad aly مشاهدة المشاركة
writing is not real practice.
it is the practice of the week
what do u think?

I don't agree with you for writing is one of the four skills of any language. Do you think that anyone can write well without having practice and proper instructions? You should reconsider your point of view because if writing is not a skill, students won't learn it at schools or universities. Didn't you study how to write an essay when you were a student at the Faculty of Education ? I want to see your reply to my question as soon as possible, please.
قديم 13-07-2009, 10:48 PM
الصورة الرمزية Essam Wahba
Essam Wahba Essam Wahba غير متواجد حالياً
مستشار اللغة الانجليزية بالمنتدى

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 1,057
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Essam Wahba will become famous soon enough
Icon114 comment

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة emad aly مشاهدة المشاركة
writing is not real practice.
it is the practice of the week
what do u think?
Dear colleague
I do believe that you are mistaken. Writing, needless to say, is a very important skill when it comes to language learning. A person who writes well is, in most cases, capable of speaking the language fluently. The problem in many schools is that writing is often neglected. What makes matters worse is that we, myself included, often give our poor students a few compositions to memorize hoping that one of them will be included in the exam. Isn't that right? vv
قديم 14-07-2009, 12:07 AM

Neww1qw1

In every country, there is a party called "The Enemies of Success". The members of this party are malicious guys who feel depressed and gloomy when they see a successful person! They work around the clock to tarnish the image of any positive deed. They look at the society through their dark glasses and never see the bright side of things. They are jealous of those who are cleverer than them. We should do our best to convince such kind of people to change their wrong beliefs and attitudes. By doing so, those people whose hearts are full of hatred will turn into good citizens. I wanna see your comments on this topic as soon as possible
قديم 14-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Mr. Ahmad Refat Mr. Ahmad Refat غير متواجد حالياً
معلم لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشاركات: 586
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
Mr. Ahmad Refat is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

I do agree with you Mr.Essam . I think these people are there in every place we go. The problem is that they are too many these days. sometimes one begins to think that they are right but when I begin to think well I begin to restore my values and get my principles back.

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 14-07-2009 الساعة 04:40 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-2009, 03:02 PM
مستر محمود عبد العاطى مستر محمود عبد العاطى غير متواجد حالياً
معلم الانجليزى بالثانوى (الأزهر الشريف)

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 2,352
معدل تقييم المستوى: 18
مستر محمود عبد العاطى is on a distinguished road
Icon114

First,I want to thank Mr.Essam for his great ideas that encourage us as his students learn from him.I am very happy to take part in this topic.
The enemies of success are found in every society,so we should work hard and ignore them.They are pessimists people.I advise them to think carefully and let people work without any problems to be useful for our society.They are against success and they always see every thing bad.The enemies of success are expecting every thing bad and unsuccessful.Everyone should not listen to their advice .people sometimes think that the person who advises them supports them,but he does not.So we should think carefully in every advice to know which is useful or not.

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر محمود عبد العاطى ، 14-07-2009 الساعة 03:14 PM سبب آخر: شكر لمستر عصام
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-2009, 03:33 PM
الصورة الرمزية نبيل موريس جورج
نبيل موريس جورج نبيل موريس جورج غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الإنجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 1,091
نبيل موريس جورج is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

The Enemies of Success can be found everywhere.I'm n't going to show them up as what I can get back in turn ????In other words ,Instead of cricizing those people ,let's give them some pieces of advice to help them overcome this bad quality .
My advice is that IF you can't help ,don't hinder
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-2009, 05:12 PM
هانى العزب هانى العزب غير متواجد حالياً
مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2007
المشاركات: 174
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
هانى العزب is an unknown quantity at this point
افتراضي

I completely agree with you , Mr. Nabil . Moreover ,I do believe in the Prophetic Hadith Saying , " The Best Person is the one who is occupied with his faults rather than others' faults .Consequntly , I call upon those who are called " Enemies of succes " to try to show us what success they achieved before criticizing successful persons .

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر/ عصام الجاويش ، 14-07-2009 الساعة 05:42 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-2009, 08:03 PM
حسام طارق حسام طارق غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 10
حسام طارق is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

dear colleagues
peace be upon you
i enjoyed all waht had been said about the standard of english at schools but the question is " why do all our students hate ( dislike ) learning english despite the fact that all of them like the french language !
i tried to find the answer but i can't . english is something difficult for the majority of our students
Mr tarek Abd El-sattar - Embaba
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-07-2009, 08:52 PM

Neww1qw1

A custom is defined as a practice followed by people of a particular group or region. In our beloved country, there are lots of customs and traditions. Some of them are unique; others are so bad and need to be changed for they are no longer suitable for our modern life. Customs are supposed to reflect our culture as well as our way of thinking. They give the outside world a true picture of who we are. Therefore, we have to do our best to get rid of the bad customs which tarnish the image of Egypt abroad. I want you to name some of the bad customs that we all want to stamp out
قديم 15-07-2009, 06:42 AM
FIRST-1 FIRST-1 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

المشاركات: 65
FIRST-1 is on a distinguished road
Opp my opinion

first : thankyou mr. essam for giving us this chance to practise english with our beloved teachers in our forum

second : I think FANATICISM is the worst custom that happens in our society .
we nolonger discuss our problem truely !!!!!!!!!!!!!
we dont have different opinions but if you dont agree with me , you will be my enemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so we should listen and undestand before replying . i think we - as teachers- should learn our students how to be tolerant and how to accept other opinions and how to argue????????????????
(i think this topic gives us power for practising english again because teaching curriculum made me lazy many thanks mr. essam )
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-07-2009, 07:13 AM
alshahed81 alshahed81 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
المشاركات: 29
alshahed81 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Of course we have some bad customs such as being negative. Many people are afraid of change and don't have the bravery to face obstacles, so they even laugh at positive people saying they won't reform the universe. Also we speak about the past much more than we think of the future and that makes our progress very difficult. we are also easily attracted to some trifle kinds of consumption such as mobiles, tunes and call tunes.
قديم 15-07-2009, 11:47 AM
الصورة الرمزية Nabil kamal Iskander
Nabil kamal Iskander Nabil kamal Iskander غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 463
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
Nabil kamal Iskander is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Many thanks for Mr. Essam Wahba and Mr.SAYED SIAM for their great ideas . But I couldn't agree more with Both of them that we should depend on ourselves as teachers of this Language which needs practice all the time through our discussions here in our lovely site or through surfing the internet for more knowledge.Although there are no students in our school most of the school year but we as I said should depend on ourselves to develope daily not saying words only but as Shakespeare said ( Actions speak louder than Words ) . God bless you all for this giant idea

آخر تعديل بواسطة Nabil kamal Iskander ، 15-07-2009 الساعة 11:50 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-07-2009, 12:04 PM
مستر محمود عبد العاطى مستر محمود عبد العاطى غير متواجد حالياً
معلم الانجليزى بالثانوى (الأزهر الشريف)

المشاركات: 2,352
مستر محمود عبد العاطى is on a distinguished road
Icon114

I think our most bad custom is bribe.Now we believe that we can not do anything without paying money for the clerk to do my work.This bad habit became in every place even it changed to become avery bad custom.When you say to aperson do not pay ,he replies why I.This negative situation made it a necessary thing to do our work in any place.So I ask every man,I mean, a ture man to stand against and fight this person who wants to earn moneny without any effort or work illegally.(Please Do not say it is not of my bussiness).We do not see or hear like this things in Europe or America,so they are developed .By this way ,we will not be developed and we will be developing till the end of our life.

آخر تعديل بواسطة مستر محمود عبد العاطى ، 15-07-2009 الساعة 12:24 PM سبب آخر: ارجوا التعليق منحبيب قلبى مستر عصام انا وااه بتعلم من حضرتك كتيراووى
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Mr. Ahmad Refat Mr. Ahmad Refat غير متواجد حالياً
معلم لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشاركات: 586
Mr. Ahmad Refat is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

I think the unique custom spread now among Egyptians is the interest. Everyone is concerned about his own interest no matter what happens to others. If nothing happens to me, it is ok even if something bad happened to my close friend but myself is the most important. we all see that when someone wants something from you, he tries to befriend you for some time. Once his need is done, he will not talk to you or even know you.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Mr. Ahmad Refat ، 15-07-2009 الساعة 05:42 PM
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 08:33 PM.