عضو قدوة

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 1,249
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
زيزو1900 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شوفوا المقاله دى
Pharmacists are NOT DOCTORS!

Reading the DrugNazi’s site, I came upon this gem of a rant regarding a comment from ‘Dr. Anonymous, PharmD’ (More like Dr Dipshit, PharmD).
I couldn’t agree more with what the DrugNazi has to say. Given that I personally have a PharmD, I would never ever call myself a doctor (and are the first to say that I am not a doctor). Why? Because I’m not a ****ing doctor. I’m a pharmacist. I don’t wish to be called a doctor because I am not a doctor! I get down on NA and MA’s for calling themselves Nurses, now I’m getting down on my own for calling themselves something they are not.
Most lawyers have a JD, but do they call themselves Doctors? No. Where do all of these ****ing uppity pharmacists get off by calling themselves ‘Doctor So-And-So’ because they have a stupid PharmD after their name? Are they so socially retarded that they feel like they have something to prove to somebody? Do they not realize that most every pharmacist out there that has graduated within the last 10 to 15 years has a PharmD? You are not special compared to the BS crowd. Do the PharmD crowd have special powers or licenses? Hell no! We are all in the same boat, so quit flaunting your perfectly measured out PharmD penis (vs the BS folk who just work and just know they have a big penis) and just get to ****ing work!
Let me spell this out if you are a PharmD and do not understand.
WE.. ARE.. NOT.. DOCTORS!! QUIT CALLING YOURSELF A DOCTOR!!!
Any pharmacist who calls himself a “doctor” needs to stop going to those mutual-masturbation circle-jerk pharmacy association meetings and actually work in the ‘real world’ for a change. If I call for a copy, and you call yourself a doctor, I’m going to call you a ****ing retard who should of settled for medical school vs going to pharmacy school.
للينك

http://www.theangrypharmacist.com/ar...cists_are.html
رد مع اقتباس